Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

I haven’t read through this thread so it’s probably already been brought up by someone.  I also haven’t kept up with all the details surrounding this topic so I’m not sure if this point was already addressed. 

Usually pro athletes have a circle of people that they work with for long periods of time. The fact that he was meeting this many women for massages is really suspect. Really makes me wonder why he would need to.

(16) Brett Kollmann on Twitter: "There is a distinct possibility that the Browns end up with Deshaun never starting a game for them, Baker out of town, *and* no first round picks for the foreseeable future with a potentially great QB class on the horizon." / Twitter

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Greg S said:

(16) Brett Kollmann on Twitter: "There is a distinct possibility that the Browns end up with Deshaun never starting a game for them, Baker out of town, *and* no first round picks for the foreseeable future with a potentially great QB class on the horizon." / Twitter

Hey, would you look at that 25 is on the way.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Greg S said:

This is Haslam showing you what he’s truly capable of when he’s got his A Game!   :)

….those poor Browns fans. We have room on our bandwagon for them, don’t we? I honestly feel badly for the fans. This is almost as bad as having the team move away. Again. But they are still there, and you just can’t root for the team, it’s QB or the owner. OK, Maybe this is worse than moving……

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I haven’t read through this thread so it’s probably already been brought up by someone.  I also haven’t kept up with all the details surrounding this topic so I’m not sure if this point was already addressed. 

Usually pro athletes have a circle of people that they work with for long periods of time. The fact that he was meeting this many women for massages is really suspect. Really makes me wonder why he would need to.

Of course he would have been able to get some excellent, professional, sports massage work if that is what he wanted.

He would also have been able to get lots of professional sex workers if that's what he wanted.

None of that is what he wanted; he wanted exactly the profile that he victimized again and again.

This isn't about massage or sex; it's about a sexual predator looking for victims so he could engage in sexual predatory activity, with the shock, outrage, and pain felt by the victims being a huge part (maybe the whole part) of the turn on for this guy.

A lot of of his victims are not even masseuses!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Greg S said:

One can only hope. It’d be well deserved.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This is Haslam showing you what he’s truly capable of when he’s got his A Game!   :)

….those poor Browns fans. We have room on our bandwagon for them, don’t we? I honestly feel badly for the fans. This is almost as bad as having the team move away. Again. But that are still there, and you just can’t root for the team, it’s QB or the owner. OK, Maybe this is worse than moving……

I think it's not almost as bad. I think its much much worse what I read in regards to Cleveland s Fans right now. I make that claim in retrospect of course (knowing they regained the franchise)....but having the sleezey skeezy sexually perverse Banner waving in your crib with a Debacle at the QB position........Its a sick Hollywood script is what it is......actually no its not its REALITY...WORSE wow.

Blech. I say welcome Brown fans as a show of respect to the fans across Lake Erie from WNY....I think it would be cool if they rep THEIR colors in Buffalo and own it.......meaning Im a Browns fans but I can't as a matter of conscience be a fan of such an allegedly* creepy criminal perp. Go Bills.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, muppy said:

I think it's not almost as bad. I think its much much worse what I read in regards to Cleveland s Fans right now. I make that claim in retrospect of course (knowing they regained the franchise)....but having the sleezey skeezy sexually perverse Banner waving in your crib with a Debacle at the QB position........Its a sick Hollywood script is what it is......actually no its not its REALITY...WORSE wow.

Blech. I say welcome Brown fans as a show of respect to the fans across Lake Erie from WNY....I think it would be cool if they rep THEIR colors in Buffalo and own it.......meaning Im a Browns fans but I can't as a matter of conscience be a fan of such an allegedly* creepy criminal perp. Go Bills.

OK, everyone on three: one, two, three……..Go PERPS!!!

Kinda sorta catchy, and slightly better than the train horn. 

• Haha (+1) 1

The most Cleveland thing would be for Watson to be suspended this year and have to beg Baker to play since he is under contract. Baker plays well this year needing to audition for other teams. He plays better than last year and well enough to take the Browns deep in the playoffs. He gets a great offer where he is wanted and moves on in free agency. The fans and locker room are left with the sexual deviant who hasn't played in two years and no first round pick for three seasons. 🤣

A true factory of sadness.

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This was posted in late March. I wonder if any of those fans feel differently now or not?

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not a great look when the first and only women they broadcast there interview of was the lone opposition.

Posted on March 29th

A lot came out in April and May

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

Someone else made mention of another former player being asked how many they had in their career and their answer was like 3-4 or something like that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.