Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

4 hours ago, nosejob said:

I would think the question would be, if the complaints include unwanted sexual advances resulting in at least one woman brought to tears, does that constitute sexual assault? It would seem so.

I would certainly expect the league would view that way, especially given the number of complaints. Are there simply cases of gold diggers?...more than likely, but one thing proven in each one is that Watson's one stupid dude.

I don’t know what the going suspension is for making a masseuse cry.  But seriously, the NFL doesn’t have to consider things like whether or not Watson’s actions constitute sexual assault.  They just need to decide whether or not his actions violated the NFL’s personal conduct policy - and that’s a much lower bar.

So let’s consider a plausible scenario that gives Watson the benefit of some doubt.  He was getting massages from masseuses and from non-masseuses.  He has admitted to asking many of them for sex of one kind or another.  And he’s done that a lot.  I’m not sure if he admitted to exposing himself, but let’s say he has or at least that we believe he did.  Now let’s say we believe that he didn’t intentionally touch any of them with his naughty bits (not sure about that) and that he didn’t coerce anyone into anything (highly unlikely IMO).  Isn’t that still plenty to get him suspended?

The only real problem for the NFL in handing down punishment to Watson is Robert Kraft’s frequent visits to his favorite Florida massage parlor.  I’m sure the NFL is going to work overtime to tamp down any mention of that and the hypocrisy of handing down zero punishment to him.  But that’s the world we live in.  

4 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Aren't most of them just instagram models he pays to give him massages rather than real therapists?

Yeah, the last one to come forward was a cosmetologist, nothing to do with treatment or massage even.

Watson paid Dionne Louis, a manager of a salon (A New U Salon and Spa) $5000. Reports are she wanted 20k through text exchanges. Dionne then sent women from her spa out to meet Watson, even if they did not want to go. At least 3 of the 24 women accusing Watson worked for Louis' spa. The last woman to come forward was sent three times, and eventually quit. Basically go see a predator who paid me or get fired.

This sounds like solicitation of a madame to me. Nothing to do with physical therapy or professional about it.

No wonder it has taken some women a while to come forward, how humiliating of a situation to be put in. Your own boss basically tricking you out like a prostitute.

I verified this in multiple articles. The Yahoo article below has the most detail.

https://sports.yahoo.com/deshaun-watson-alleged-5-000-204522904.html

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Wow.  Dude must have run up a lot of mileage driving around Houston to that many different massage therapists.  That's just not right, and in and of itself is an indicia of guilt.

He drove about 40 miles to a suburb and i think he flew at at least one in and has had complaints now in several different states.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

24 and counting....  I just had some physical therapy today.  I plan to return to the same physical therapist.  WHO USES 24 DIFFERENT THERAPISTS??  And how many more don't we know about?  What a complete POS.

A bunch of these women aren't even licensed massage therapists.....

5 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yeah, the last one to come forward was a cosmetologist, nothing to do with treatment or massage even.

Watson paid Dionne Louis, a manager of a salon (A New U Salon and Spa) $5000. Reports are she wanted 20k through text exchanges. Dionne then sent women from her spa out to meet Watson, even if they did not want to go. At least 3 of the 24 women accusing Watson worked for Louis' spa. The last woman to come forward was sent three times, and eventually quit. Basically go see a predator who paid me or get fired.

This sounds like solicitation of a madame to me. Nothing to do with physical therapy or professional about it.

No wonder it has taken some women a while to come forward, how humiliating of a situation to be put in. Your own boss basically tricking you out like a prostitute.

I verified this in multiple articles. The Yahoo article below has the most detail.

A Houston spa owner recently testified that Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson gave her $5,000, and the reason for it was simply because “he’s a nice person,” according to a deposition transcript obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

dr-evil-right.gif

I mean she knows she can take the 5th right?

Edited by Warcodered
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Aren't most of them just instagram models he pays to give him massages rather than real therapists?

A lot are, I dont know the percentage (obviously) but my guess is a lot were Instagram models (if that is the term) as I would bet he  he picked who he thought was good looking.  Some others were legit massage therapists, a lot of massage therapists networking and recommendations.   Deshaun was active in the offseason, sounds like a sick obsession.

9 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Rusty Hardin is losing this battle badly.  He would have been much better to just sfu

Re the $5,000, Hardin brought that out trying to pain Watson as some good Samaritan, he said her spa needed the $ and Watson gave it to her THEN this more realistic and jury enticing tidbit came out about the $5,000.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Rusty Hardin is losing this battle badly.  He would have been much better to just sfu

Re the $5,000, Hardin brought that out trying to pain Watson as some good Samaritan, he said her spa needed the $ and Watson gave it to her THEN this more realistic and jury enticing tidbit came out about the $5,000.

Yeah a few things I saw from reading about a dozen sources.

Louis testified in Court Watson gave her the money

Fiscal forensics verify the transaction/s through Cash App

When asked about what the money was for, she said because 'he was a nice guy'

The purpose Watson put down was 'for machinery'

Multiple texts show a bunch of discourse between Watson and Louis, including her asking for 20k

When Louis was asked about the texts she took the 5th

None of that is good for Watson, or Louis.

It makes me wonder if the DA wants to look at this as solicitation (madame) since at lest 3 of the 24 women came from the same spa.

That could potentially reopen some criminal charges.

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

So having now finished reading that article, wow he might be really *****, that was terrible for him.

it was the most complete, and unbiased article I found. Thought it was worth the share.

10 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Yeah a few things I saw from reading about a dozen sources.

Louis testified in Court Watson gave her the money

Fiscal forensics verify the transaction/s through Cash App

When asked about what the money was for, she said because 'he was a nice guy'

The purpose Watson put down was 'for machinery'

Multiple texts show a bunch of discourse between Watson and Louis, including her asking for 20k

When Louis was asked about the texts she took the 5th

None of that is good for Watson, or Louis.

It makes me wonder if the DA wants to look at this as solicitation (madame) since at lest 3 of the 24 women came from the same spa.

That could potentially reopen some criminal charges.

it was the most complete, and unbiased article I found. Thought it was worth the share.

Yes it was a good article.

With these two new allegations, especially the detail of the last one, I think they have enough to warrant to sit another grand jury and leave him open for criminal charges.  Knowing Harris county, I think they just want this to go away and would be highly reluctant to waste any more time and money on this.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

I don’t know what the going suspension is for making a masseuse cry.  But seriously, the NFL doesn’t have to consider things like whether or not Watson’s actions constitute sexual assault.  They just need to decide whether or not his actions violated the NFL’s personal conduct policy - and that’s a much lower bar.

So let’s consider a plausible scenario that gives Watson the benefit of some doubt.  He was getting massages from masseuses and from non-masseuses.  He has admitted to asking many of them for sex of one kind or another.  And he’s done that a lot.  I’m not sure if he admitted to exposing himself, but let’s say he has or at least that we believe he did.  Now let’s say we believe that he didn’t intentionally touch any of them with his naughty bits (not sure about that) and that he didn’t coerce anyone into anything (highly unlikely IMO).  Isn’t that still plenty to get him suspended?

The only real problem for the NFL in handing down punishment to Watson is Robert Kraft’s frequent visits to his favorite Florida massage parlor.  I’m sure the NFL is going to work overtime to tamp down any mention of that and the hypocrisy of handing down zero punishment to him.  But that’s the world we live in.  

Barley, I had forgotten all about the Kraft issue.  Kraft got no punishment....You know Rusty Hardin is playing that card with the NFL and threatening the league with action if there is evidence of an owner standard that is different from the player standard.  The situations may not be similar but the Browns and Hardin will try to draw comparisons.

The Kraft decision may make it hard for the Goodell and the league to hand out punishment based on what they find.  They won't say it publicly but they will likely exhaust great effort trying to distinguish Watson's multiple encounters (and if they were unsolicited or forced acts) from Krafts frequenting a massage parlor for a happy ending.

What a freakin' mess...exacerbated by the Browns and $230M guaranteed.

• Like (+1) 1

Watson has said publicly that he hired about 40 different therapists across his five seasons in Houston, but The Times’s reporting found that he booked appointments with at least 66 different women in just the 17 months from fall 2019 through spring 2021. A few of these additional women, speaking publicly for the first time, described experiences that undercut Watson’s insistence that he was only seeking professional massage therapy

One woman, who did not sue Watson or complain to the police, told The Times that he was persistent in his requests for sexual acts during their massage, including “begging” her to put her mouth on his penis.

“I specifically had to say, ‘No, I can’t do that,’” said the woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity to protect her family’s privacy. “And that’s when I went into asking him, ‘What is it like being famous? Like, what’s going on? You’re about to mess up everything.’”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.