Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

There are women who prey on stars for money.  It's not unheard of.  That's why I reserve judgement and side with neither side at first.

That being said the details that are coming out are highly disturbing and awful suspicious, and we're well past the "at first" part of all this.

Cleveland rolled the dice and got snake-eyes.  This is going to hurt the franchise for years to come.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Red King said:

There are women who prey on stars for money.  It's not unheard of.  That's why I reserve judgement and side with neither side at first.

That being said the details that are coming out are highly disturbing and awful suspicious, and we're well past the "at first" part of all this.

Cleveland rolled the dice and got snake-eyes.  This is going to hurt the franchise for years to come.

I really hope it does.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's my take on it.  

Why do you need to pay for sex from massage therapists when you're an NFL superstar?  You don't even need to have game...the girls come to you.

Just go out to a local club and you should have your choosing of whatever girl you want.  He should be able to go to an Applebees and pick on some women.

I mean I got laid as an Applebees waiter in college when I drove a 1998 Forest Green Honda Accord and colored my hair red one summer.  Linkin Park was the **** in 2001.

It's hearsay.  I have a lot of friends who are big Clemson fans...only a few hours away from me in Atlanta.  The rumors are he was like this in college as well...but this is just rumors.

i think some people pay for sex strictly for the convenience of it.   Watson has a definite, specific desire that he fulfills with these encounters.  who even has the time to do this?

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Yeah but what was she wearing/why didn’t she just leave the room?

/sarcasm

Sad that folks post this kind of stuff without the sarcasm qualifier my Bills brother.

She wanted it...she was giving me that look....WTF????  😒

6 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I imagine they consider that a sunk cost at this point. He is going to get a league suspension. 

That’s fair.  You’d think they’d want to minimize it and not add fuel to the fire though.  But maybe they already have a good idea of what it’s going to be.  I can see the league announcing the suspension on 7/1 so it gets buried over the holiday weekend. 

12 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

24 and counting....  I just had some physical therapy today.  I plan to return to the same physical therapist.  WHO USES 24 DIFFERENT THERAPISTS??  And how many more don't we know about?  What a complete POS.

24 is just the number accusing him, according to that last accusation he's seen over 100.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

24 is just the number accusing him, according to that last accusation he's seen over 100.

Wow.  Dude must have run up a lot of mileage driving around Houston to that many different massage therapists.  That's just not right, and in and of itself is an indicia of guilt.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.