Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Then what are the actual courts ‘better at doing’ than the court of public opinion?

When people say they don't like certain decisions of the courts then the reality is you have to consider the alternative. And it is infinitely worse. That is the point. You have to have a system. 

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

What's this "we" stuff?  You live in the U.K., and @GoBills808lives on some third world pacific island.

Ha well for these purposes I was lumping our system in with yours which is largely based on ours. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

When people say they don't like certain decisions of the courts then the reality is you have to consider the alternative. And it is infinitely worse. That is the point. You have to have a system.

The courts exist to dispense enforceable restitution. The court of public opinion exists for randoms to weigh in on matters legal and otherwise. They're not remotely comparable is the actual point.

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

The court is run by humans who are imperfect. People are wrongly found guilty and wrongly found innocent. I am not against the system we have, but I understand it is not perfect.  

Your contention that over half of the women are lying is the very definition of a kangaroo court.  Nice job comrade. 

I was going to write the same thing but I assume the term "half" here was just an off the cuff wild ass guess.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

The courts exist to dispense enforceable restitution. The court of public opinion exists for randoms to weigh in on matters legal and otherwise. They're not remotely comparable is the actual point.

I don't think you are saying anything different to what I have said. 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

How could Watson have not provided his legal team with the names of all of the masseuses he’s used??

When you get over a 100 masseuses it gets hard to keep track of them all, luckily 24 of them are helping him out with that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I do hope he is suspended for the year, and that the NFL finds some way to make the Browns hurt financially.

Deshaun should never step a foot on an NFL football field ever again. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Who’d a thunk Baker could come out of this looking like a brilliant option? They thought he wasn’t good enough, so they opted for THIS! 

That guaranteed contract is NOT a comp. It was an act of idiocy! I have to text my Browns fan buddy a note of condolence. 

• Like (+1) 1

If the Trevor Bauer suspension is a guide....Watson will hit the field again just after the End of Days.....but MLB is not the NFL.

Rusty Hardin's evolvement has went from:

- This is a character assassination on the part of the Texans, to

- There is no truth to any of this and all these women are liars, to

- Happy endings are normal and not illegal

Next may be a little **zz in the face never hurt anyone....

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

How could Watson have not provided his legal team with the names of all of the masseuses he’s used??

My guess is he did and Hardin wants to make it look like this case came up out of the blue to portray it as a money grab.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.