Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

16 minutes ago, Process said:

I don't see how he plays at all this season. Different league but I'm sure the NFL is very aware of what the MLB did with Trevor Bauer. Would be a pretty bad look if Bauer gets two seasons, Patterson a full year for placing a $500 parlay, and Watson gets 8 games or something. 

My main wish is that Goodell and the NFL get this right.  If it means holding off and extending the investigation that is fine with me.

I'm tired of these type of things smearing my favorite sport.  If they suspend him for X amount of games with the caveat that more

suspensions could come later, that's fine with me too.

The NFL "Code of Conduct" rules have had a lot of questionable results in the past and this could get real ugly.  The fans of the NFL

should have a say in this one way or another and that should have some weight in the decision.  I am curious as to what would happen if

Watson is on the sidelines for the preseason games while the investigation is still ongoing.  The fans and TV sponsors pay for this sport

and the NFL better not forget that.

The Cleveland Browns took a huge risk in what they did and whatever happens is completely on them.  If it ends up being a huge mistake

that's tough luck.

Please Roger, get this right!

• Like (+1) 2

More than Watson, I feel the NFL needs to drop the hammer on the Browns. They were aware of the numerous allegations. They manipulated his contract in anticipation of him being suspended so they'll only take $1M cap hit. I'd suspend him for two seasons at a minimum just to make an example to other teams. And those other teams already are angry with the Haslems for making the seemingly least deserving player the first to have his contract guaranteed. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

"Watson's lawyer claims that 'happy endings' are common in massage therapy and, short of paying extra for it, such conduct is not a crime," the lawsuit reads.

Actually I saw that quote , not to nitpick but since that is a misquote in the 24th lawsuit by Buzbee, Hardin  didnt say they were "common" , he said some of your listeners may or may not have had happy endings after a massage.  And no I am not defending Hardin at all,, it was a  laughably bad comment from a wildly over priced/over publicized lawyer.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The way some people are defending Watson in this thread makes no sense to me. There is more than enough evidence that this dude is at a minimum a huge scumbag. I'm more worried about when this guy finally takes it too far and instead of asking (or forcing) a BJ, he does something far worse or ends up killing someone.

He has a huge issue that he needs help with or this could be a much sadder story 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Problem is it has to be proven, she probably didn't save any *****.

No it doesnt have to be proven, these are all civil cases.

But imagine if she did save some of his dna on her clothes',, go down in history with  make Monica Lewinskys blue dress.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dude clearly has a problem.  Lucky for him, none of allegations have risen to violence.  Just apologize, pay these women off, vow to get help and start the clock on your suspension.  Fighting this is death by a thousands cuts.  

I'd say sexual assault probably constitutes violence.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.