Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Footnote 4 to the petition filed by Nia Smith points out that Louis invoked the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination when asked about text messages she exchanged with Watson. Smith’s lawsuit includes text messages from Louis in which she says Watson gave her $5,000, and “I told you I’ll show you how to get money from men that’s my specialty.”

I'm amazed they didn't just come out and admit to being an accessory to a sex offender.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

If Watson denied it then they don't need to do the service. No one forced these women to be there. Quite frankly, if Watson did deny a 3rd party being there, I would think it would have been enough of a red flag to the women to not go through with it

I'm one of the last to 'believe all women' or '#metoo' for many reasons.

But let's ask a few common sense questions.

Apparently none of these 22-23 women did require a 3rd party or a recording since none exist.

Watson only hired women who were not savvy enough to require that level of safety or documentation.

That is the point. They put themself in a bad situation. That does not permit sexual misconduct, nor excuse it.

If Watson denied hiring therapists who required documentation or a chaperone, that would look really bad in a Civil suit.

Why not? What was expected? We don't know if that happened or not, but it should be a question that is asked.

Who did Watson reject, when hiring these specific women and why?

A question.

Where are the male massage professionals? Why was no male hired?

Are there no licensed male massage therapists in Houston?

If this was a 'recovery treatment', and all supposed to be above board, why was a male never hired?

Certainly a man could have done a stronger, deeper muscle relaxation if that is what was expected.

Why didn't Watson hire any male therapists?

Another Question:

Why did Watson not use the Texans vetted and approved massage therapists, on the company premises?

The therapy was offered at the facility free of charge, by vetted therapists, why not use it?

Why did Watson need to go private and offsite?

Another Question:

If everything worked out well in a session, why didn't Watson continue to see the same therapist?

Why was there no repeat business?

If I am a licensed massage therapist, and I hook a professional athlete, I would keep that repeat business and advertise it.

It is good pay, and is great advertising. "I am June Mayfield, licensed massage therapist for Deshaun Watson of the Houston Texans."

None of these women did that. Why not?

Why did none of the women advertise or market their experience with Watson?

So Watson only hired females, not in the Texans network, off Texans premises, who were naive enough to think this was a professional setting and require no backup or documentation, and had no repeat business with a superstar athlete....

This is your stance?

Not predatory behavior at all in your eyes. 🤔

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

I'm one of the last to 'believe all women' or '#metoo' for many reasons.

But let's ask a few common sense questions.

Apparently none of these 22-23 women did require a 3rd party or a recording since none exist.

Watson only hired women who were not savvy enough to require that level of safety or documentation.

That is the point. They put themself in a bad situation. That does not permit sexual misconduct, nor excuse it.

If Watson denied hiring therapists who required documentation or a chaperone, that would look really bad in a Civil suit.

Why not? What was expected? We don't know if that happened or not, but it should be a question that is asked.

Who did Watson reject, when hiring these specific women and why?

A question.

Where are the male massage professionals? Why was no male hired?

Are there no licensed male massage therapists in Houston?

If this was a 'recovery treatment', and all supposed to be above board, why was a male never hired?

Certainly a man could have done a stronger, deeper muscle relaxation if that is what was expected.

Why didn't Watson hire any male therapists?

Another Question:

Why did Watson not use the Texans vetted and approved massage therapists, on the company premises?

The therapy was offered at the facility free of charge, by vetted therapists, why not use it?

Why did Watson need to go private and offsite?

Another Question:

If everything worked out well in a session, why didn't Watson continue to see the same therapist?

Why was there no repeat business?

If I am a licensed massage therapist, and I hook a professional athlete, I would keep that repeat business and advertise it.

It is good pay, and is great advertising. "I am June Mayfield, licensed massage therapist for Deshaun Watson of the Houston Texans."

None of these women did that. Why not?

Why did one of the women advertise or market their experience with Watson?

So Watson only hired females, not in the Texans network, off Texans premises, who were naive enough to think this was a professional setting and require no backup or documentation, and had no repeat business with a superstar athlete....

This is your stance?

Not predatory behavior at all in your eyes. 🤔

How would Watson know if the women he hired weren't savvy enough to require that level of safety or documentation? That's a lot of going out of your way to find that out. I'm not saying nothing happened but I refuse all 23 are telling the truth

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Right. So you watched her interview then? Or you're willing to make judgments without hearing her side?

I don't care what her side says. When a woman is sewing a millionaire, I am not gonna fully believe everything they say. Like I said, women are very materialistic people, I'm not taking a side

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I don't care what her side says. When a woman is sewing a millionaire, I am not gonna fully believe everything they say. Like I said, women are very materialistic people, I'm not taking a side

What like a sweater or something?

• Haha (+1) 5

34 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Cool. You're willing to take a side without even watching her talk about her experience. Clearly there are some other issues going on here so I'm gonna let this one go.

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

How would Watson know if the women he hired weren't savvy enough to require that level of safety or documentation? That's a lot of going out of your way to find that out. I'm not saying nothing happened but I refuse all 23 are telling the truth

You did take a side. Just own it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I appreciate how you ignored every other question I asked you.

On the first question, this is your stance? You don't understand how this could happen?

Here is the call: (Smart girl not hired)

Watson's agent or Watson: "Hi I see your ad for private deep tissue massage. My client is a professional athlete who needs the services of a licensed massage therapist, do you do private onsite treatments?"

Therapist: "Hi, yes I do, I am a licensed massage therapist in Texas, and am willing do private treatments."

WA or W: "Good, we are looking for the whole package, a full massage."

Therapist: "I have a professional location, or can meet a client onsite for discretion since he is a professional athlete."

WA or W: "We need a discreet session, onsite."

Therapist: "Ok, for an onsite massage I require a chaperone or a video recording of the session to document the treatment."

WA or W: " I understand, why do you need that?

Therapist: "Mostly for insurance and tax reasons."

WA or W: "I see, what is your rate?"

Therapist: "My rate is $100 per hour, I have many clients who will vouch for me."

WA or W: "Ok very good, so you will come out, require a chaperone or a video recording, and charge my client $100 an hour?"

Therapist: "Yes sir, when can I book your client?"

WA or W: "We are shopping around at the moment, I'll get back to you later."

Not that complicated. Not hired = no evidence.

VS

Here is the call: (Naive therapist)

Watson's agent or Watson: "Hi I see your ad for private deep tissue massage. My client is a professional athlete who needs the services of a licensed massage therapist, do you do private onsite treatments?"

Therapist: "Hi, yes I do, I am a licensed massage therapist in Texas, and am willing do private treatments."

WA or W: "Good, we are looking for the whole package, a full massage."

Therapist: "I have a professional location, or can meet a client onsite for discretion since he is a professional athlete."

WA or W: "We need a discreet session, onsite"

Therapist: "Ok, I understand, he is probably famous."

WA or W: " He is, so this has to be private."

Therapist: "I understand, I am willing to travel."

WA or W: "Good, what is your rate?"

Therapist: "My rate is $100 per hour, I have many clients who will vouch for me."

WA or W: "Ok very good, so you will come out, be discreet, and charge $100 an hour?"

Therapist: "Yes sir, that is correct, when can I book your client?"

WA or W: "Next week on Tuesday."

You don't see the difference?

Edited by RocCityRoller

7 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Yep. And people need to realize the court of public opinion is not how our justice system works. The high percentage of people condemning the man based on hersay all the while it was decided that criminal charges would not be brought (likey because the cases are very weak he said/she said), is disturbing.  Our society is in disarray due to online movements.

"Believe all Women" is as silly a notion as "Believe all Men".

Believe 23 women

or 

Believe 1 man

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Lol your bias is showing you're labeling all women as materialistic.  I can think of a number of examples that proves its wrong.  Do you agree with this premise -  if a person (any gender) is caught lying to you will you believe everything they say after you catch them lying?  Or will you naturally weigh the likelihood what they claim is based on truth or could be another lie?

Tell me do you also believe the victims of the racist tops shooter weren't savvy enough to take shelter the moment they saw a white man in camo and weilding a gun so they are partially responsible for their slaughter?

That being said there certainly are a portion of people (of any gender) who are indeed materialistic and willing to trade sexual services for pay.  They are called prostitutes.  And he's a wealthy enough athlete he could certainly find one that possessed sufficient skill to accommodate his massage preferences including the anus allegation, they may charge extra for it but he'd get what he paid for.

But by deliberately seeking out just normal therapists to prey on and 23 different women have charged similar abuse.  From what I've read he's used 50 different therapists over a 2 year span so a session every 2 weeks  give or take on avg.  He's the one insisting on no third party present.  If he was as innocent as he claims and you must believe  wouldn't it be wise to have the witness to verify nothing did happen during the session?   If you are innocent but accused of something would you not want a witness to prove you weren't committing these acts?  

Edited by AuntieEm

8 hours ago, mannc said:

Here in Portland, if you are “houseless”, you can do anything short of first degree murder without any consequences…exposing yourself in public would not even garner a second look from most passersby…

Ok there's is a matter of mental health problems people suffer when they become homeless  no matter how they arrived at that point.  I can certainly understand a person that's ostracized from society when they become homeless and also there can be nutrient deficiencies that can cause brain chemical imbalances that are linked with depression. 

I've also recognized that there's likely some damage to his brains impulse control in his frontal lobe.  Doesn't absolve him of guilt if there is a medical reason he's acting out as he is alleged to be. 

So the locals of Portland seem to just accepting there are people with mental issues that act out in various inappropriate ways.  I'd think it was more overwhelmed by the number of homeless suffering some type of mental issues than accepting it  as the new normal standard of behavior.

Edited by AuntieEm

9 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

So now a 23rd woman decides to file suit this far into the process and people actually believe ALL these women? People might say "she could have been afraid to come out about it" but 22 women already said something, so what would she have been afraid of? This late in the game says it's about money to me 

He said one of them cried....it was that bad. 

Yes.  In this case I believe the women.  

8 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

And exactly what actual facts does the NFL personal conduct policy have to work with to levy punishment? No criminal charges, no evidence other than believe the woman scenario. 

I don't see how they can hand out a suspension with zero actual evidence.

So I omitted from your quote the effing comparison you make between sexual assault victims (accusers...and don't forget that this is civil court, not criminal) and "alien abduction" victims?! But then I thought better, as obviously it warrants further attention. Gross. Be better.

But this bolded portion above really is the mess that drew me in originally. So criminal charges are on par with actual evidence? And...at the same time, victim testimony is NOT? "Believe the woman scenario"? I don't suffer well such misogyny. Small D energy in such a post.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Women have evolved to manipulate to get their way, this includes spreading lies to garner favorable opinions via gossip. Amber Heard wrote a story that was "stunning and brave", that a lot of people belived, so much so that Depp was severley punished losing work. Turns out that story was crap. Think Disney will give Depp his Pirates role back? Nope, character assasination has already taken place.

These women have the burden of proof in this. They need to show more proof than just verbal stories IMO.

NFL can do what they want, but they will be punishing via hersay and no factual evidence like audio/video. 

I mean, this goes for a lot of people. Not just women.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

But primarily so, it has been their counter to physicallity for millenia.

And yes, with the advent of social media, more humans than ever engage, including many men, as they no longer feel the threat of violence to their person as consequence. This is why social media has been such a cancer to society.

You are out there right now, man. I do share your dislike for social media, though...no matter how many Bills-related video clips it provides me.

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You are out there right now, man. I do share your dislike for social media, though...no matter how many Bills-related video clips it provides me.

Agree he started with a genuine point about the risks of trial by social media mob culture. Unfortunately where he has ended up is somewhere else. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.