Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

13 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Lol as a woman I don't automatically assume such allegations are factual, but when there's that many claiming similar incidents by the same man it's very hard to ignore that the accused is likely guilty and then for him to admit that one of his accusers cried and he apologized in texts to one for making her feel uncomfortable does make it look like he is guilty as well.  

He does appear to be a serial sex offender and as such he's not gonna stop offending.  I expect he will be caught and then any guaranteed money he manages to actually get will be funneled to his victims in huge chunks. I'd hope any massage therapist in Cleveland are smart enough to insist on video recording his massage sessions with the video tape given to him at end of session if nothing untoward occurs.  If he does persist in his acts then the tape is evidence against him.  If he's as innocent as he claims he would have no objections to this.  In fact an innocent man might actually insist on taping such sessions to protect against any false accusations of similar behavior going forward.  If he is only after massage legitimately then why doesn't he get some male masseur instead. 

Something tells me the Browns will insist a guy named Big Mike gives him a massage on team facilities with cameras moving forward.  Lol.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rusty Hardon is actually the same lawyer who represented the crook who headed up Haslam’s pilot flying J company 

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2022/03/houston-attorney-representing-quarterback-deshaun-watson-played-role-in-fraud-trial-of-browns-owner-jimmy-haslams-company.html?outputType=amp

and he is getting killed in this case, at least in the PR sense which will have a lot to do with how Roger feels he has disrespected the shield 

Goodell uses the shield to protect the nfl and the players. Not the people affected by it and/or paying them their salary. 

1 hour ago, AuntieEm said:

Lol as a woman I don't automatically assume such allegations are factual, but when there's that many claiming similar incidents by the same man it's very hard to ignore that the accused is likely guilty and then for him to admit that one of his accusers cried and he apologized in texts to one for making her feel uncomfortable does make it look like he is guilty as well.  

It makes me think this is all much much worse then we know and I feel like the combination of Watson's lawyers and the league are doing their best to mitigate this as much as possible.

And the victims of this POS watch him sign a 250 million dollar contract as it plays out.  

Unconscionable.  

Knew he was the minute he set the Texans on fire because he didn't get to name the GM.  Not a QB coach or OC.  The freaking GM.  

SCUMBAG.  

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Knew he was the minute he set the Texans on fire because he didn't get to name the GM.  Not a QB coach or OC.  The freaking GM.

Not getting into the other stuff which is it's own bag of flaming *****, this part I put on the Texans, they told him he'd be a part of the decision and then did it without him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Not getting into the other stuff which is it's own bag of flaming *****, this part I put on the Texans, they told him he'd be a part of the decision and then did it without him.

"Part of the decision."  

Who said?  What did they tell him?

Based on Watson's intricate knowledge of front office personnel?  

The Texans are morons for even considering his 2 cents.  And Watson is a an entitled baby to think he should be.

Just ask to be traded if you're done with the franchise at 24 yo because you know how this all works and got it figured out.

Prick.

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"Part of the decision."  

Who said?  What did they tell him?

Based on Watson's intricate knowledge of front office personnel?  

The Texans are morons for even considering his 2 cents.  And Watson is a an entitled baby to think he should be.

Just ask to be traded if you're done with the franchise at 24 yo because you know how this all works and got it figured out.

Prick.

We don't know what they told him, BUT if they told him he'd be involved and then they ignored him, that's on them for even saying it to start with.  It's crazy how many claim to have intricate knowledge of the inner workings of random franchises, and then make baseless claims based on that.  

4 minutes ago, cle23 said:

We don't know what they told him, BUT if they told him he'd be involved and then they ignored him, that's on them for even saying it to start with.  It's crazy how many claim to have intricate knowledge of the inner workings of random franchises, and then make baseless claims based on that.  

I never made the claim they told him.  That's the report.  

I'm saying........trash franchise.....trash human.  

I'd like to see more evidence Watson isn't before I change my mind.   

Just now, Big Blitz said:

I never made the claim they told him.  That's the report.  

I'm saying........trash franchise.....trash human.  

I'd like to see more evidence Watson isn't before I change my mind.   

I have no idea what he is.  Teammates and people around him say he's great.  Obviously 20 some women say he's not.  I imagine it's somewhere in between, but who knows.  2 grand juries decided not to indict, so there isn't much evidence, but that also doesn't mean he's innocent.  

My biggest hold up on the whole thing is that the Plaintiffs' lawyer is also the lawyer for the Texans' owner, and this all started once Watson wanted traded.  Obviously I have no idea if any of it is true or not either way though.

49 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It wasn't just that.  They consistently failed to invest in the o-line.  They traded Hopkins for peanuts because he couldn't get along with the head coach.  They managed the cap terribly.  Basically, they did the exact opposite of what Beane provided for Josh.  Imagine if Beane failed to significantly upgrade the 2018 o-line and traded away Diggs for a washed up running back.  I'd want out too as I would want to survive for a third contract.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It wasn't just that.  They consistently failed to invest in the o-line.  They traded Hopkins for peanuts because he couldn't get along with the head coach.  They managed the cap terribly.  Basically, they did the exact opposite of what Beane provided for Josh.  Imagine if Beane failed to significantly upgrade the 2018 o-line and traded away Diggs for a washed up running back.  I'd want out too as I would want to survive for a third contract.

Yep, before Watson burst into flames himself the Texans were already a tire fire of epic proportions.

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Agreed......but its just not his lane.

I wouldn't want Josh anywhere near a GM decision.

Personnel.  Coaches - OC, QB....absolutely.

GM is a completely different animal.

And, he signed his extension after the Nuke trade.  Which, we also don't really know what happened but he's currently suspended for PEDs.   

35 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And, he signed his extension after the Nuke trade.  Which, we also don't really know what happened but he's currently suspended for PEDs.   

Plenty of teams involve their franchise QB in decisions, of varying importance.  But none of the "he shouldn't be involved in those decisions" comments matter if they promised him he would be.  You don't promise people one thing and then ignore them when the time comes.  Businesses that do that tend to lose a lot of employees.  

Edited by cle23

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That's a good point about the contract.  If the Texans reneged on their promise to involve him in hiring a new GM and head coach then I don't have a problem with requesting a trade.  If they didn't specifically promise him that then that's shady on Watson's part.  Not as shady as the sexual allegations though of course.

So 23 different women either have personal vendettas or are just trying to cash in on a rich athlete. Funny no other NFL player currently is being sued by 23 women(Soon to be 24). 

Just give him an outright ban and be done with it. Tell him he can apply for reinstatement after two years. Then deny his reinstatement request every time he tries. If he does play again the opposing crowd's reactions, when playing on the road, will be interesting. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

It was the HC decision he was promised input into - by Cal McNair - as early as November of the season where Billy O had been canned. And I would 100% want to Bills to consider Josh's input on a) whether to move on from McDermott and b) who to replace him with if (and I hope it doesn't) that time comes. 

In the NFL in 2022 if you are not doing it that way you are doing it wrong. 

Edited by GunnerBill

2 hours ago, cle23 said:

I have no idea what he is.  Teammates and people around him say he's great.  Obviously 20 some women say he's not.  I imagine it's somewhere in between, but who knows.  2 grand juries decided not to indict, so there isn't much evidence, but that also doesn't mean he's innocent.  

My biggest hold up on the whole thing is that the Plaintiffs' lawyer is also the lawyer for the Texans' owner, and this all started once Watson wanted traded.  Obviously I have no idea if any of it is true or not either way though.

What does "somewhere in between" even mean in this particular set of circumstances? I mean, even if he is only HALF guilty (in frequency or severity) of what he's been accused of...he's a serial offender who should be expelled from the NFL. As a public we don't yet have access to enough admissible evidence to make any kind of truly informed determination beyond initial suspicions or dismissals. Of course you're allowed to have leanings. How could you not?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

So 23 different women either have personal vendettas or are just trying to cash in on a rich athlete. Funny no other NFL player currently is being sued by 23 women(Soon to be 24). 

Just give him an outright ban and be done with it. Tell him he can apply for reinstatement after two years. Then deny his reinstatement request every time he tries. If he does play again the opposing crowd's reactions, when playing on the road, will be interesting. 

I love this provision as a safeguard against accusations that are eventually found to be demonstrably false or somehow fraudulent on the whole. Of course we must not abide an athlete's immense privilege unjustly multiplying his or her fortunes and opportunities when the rest of us would more likely be terminated and in fact black balled. Nevertheless, we must at least acknowledge even the fractional likelihood of eventual exoneration in the face of such persuasive claims. 

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It makes me think this is all much much worse then we know and I feel like the combination of Watson's lawyers and the league are doing their best to mitigate this as much as possible.

And the victims of this POS watch him sign a 250 million dollar contract as it plays out.  

Unconscionable.  

SCUMBAG.  

Yea kinda seems a bit over the top his ego is.  

11 hours ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

Well if irrefutable evidence is uncovered of his guilt then I hope he has fun when his new cell mates in prison decide they will be happy to poke about his anus.  Let him be victimized in similar fashion.  Bubba can ask him why he's crying after their massage session is over.  

Edited by AuntieEm

11 hours ago, Calidiehard said:

The NFL league officials and Roger Goodell are an absolute joke if they allow him to play and make that money. 

It is an independent judge who will make the determination of whether Watson violated the personal conduct policy, and then goodell will set the suspension. Public perception is everything to the league and its conduct policies. The HBO feature was bad as is the continued stuff that keeps coming with additional accusers and details of his alleged conduct. Hardin has been reactionary the whole time and sounds desperate in his statements, and makes it sound like he doesn’t respect the women which is even worse from that side.

Goodell took a lot of heat for how he handled the ray Rice situation so needs to be careful. If Watson is out there playing while the public perception is still that he’s a lying serial sexual predator, he knows he could lose advertisers, etc. and the female fan base he’s tried so hard to build.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.