Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

I have got to believe that the Browns put some kind of provision in the contract that if Watson gets suspended by the league, he doesn't get paid for as long as the suspension lasts.  But they were just plain old stupid to do that kind of deal with him.  Houston will get the last laugh in all of this.  

But the Browns do have Baker still.  He He to that.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is going to go on forever unless he settles

each civil case has its own judge, we are looking at a long time until he plays if he doesn’t. 

Browns fans deserve a process to fire an owner. We had decades of ineptitude, but nothing approaching this. If this was the Bills, I’d have to take a break. Even I have limits. 

1 minute ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I have got to believe that the Browns put some kind of provision in the contract that if Watson gets suspended by the league, he doesn't get paid for as long as the suspension lasts.  But they were just plain old stupid to do that kind of deal with him.  Houston will get the last laugh in all of this.  

Even so, is that the guy you want to be the face of your franchise? That alone is not worth the grief.  Wow……

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

If this was the Bills, I’d have to take a break. Even I have limits. 

I’ve thought about this.

What if the Bills signed a QB accused by 23 different women of sexual assault?

As much as it would pain me, I’d have to be out on the Bills for as long as he was employed by them. And even afterwards, depending on how it was dealt with (or not dealt with) by ownership, I might still be out.

Bills Football is one of my absolute favorite things in life, but there’s no way that I could just ignore something that egregious and scummy and look the other way.

While lots of Browns fans HAVE stepped away, many more seem to have made peace with it and now regularly defend the man. 

Disgusting.

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When Watson made the “no regrets” comment I was astounded and appalled at his lack of self awareness (or self preservation), not to mention how poorly his attorneys had prepared him — although he may be just that much of an egotistical, misogynistic monster that he believes it.

Cleveland deserves every bit of bad luck and karma they get with that crook of an owner and POS quarterback.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• Simon locked and unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

National Football League GIF by Buffalo BillsThanks for passing on this stud Cleveland 

And Giants, twice...... oops

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Doesn't feel like a great way to handle this, also I still can't get over that for this situation he's represented by Rusty Hardon.

Rusty Hard On??? 🤣 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Wasn't the deal fully guaranteed?  If so, they may be SOL

1 hour ago, Augie said:

You can’t overcome a lousy owner easily. It boggles my mind that they gave this dirt bag a fully guaranteed contract! Who would do that? You have to be situationally aware, and show just a glimmer of common sense. 

Because Haslam, too, is a legitimate criminal.  Like Watson, he believes that certain people should be allowed to get away with whatever they feel they deserve.  He's a wealthy redneck.  That's about it.

And nobody is commenting on "The plaintiff alleged Watson asked her to go inside his anus"???

Go INSIDE??!!  I would have gone inside with a baseball bat, were I her...

The plaintiff rests.....

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Because Haslam, too, is a legitimate criminal.  Like Watson, he believes that certain people should be allowed to get away with whatever they feel they deserve.  He's a wealthy redneck.  That's about it.

And nobody is commenting on "The plaintiff alleged Watson asked her to go inside his anus"???

Go INSIDE??!!  I would have gone inside with a baseball bat, were I her...

The plaintiff rests.....

Rusty Hardon is actually the same lawyer who represented the crook who headed up Haslam’s pilot flying J company 

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2022/03/houston-attorney-representing-quarterback-deshaun-watson-played-role-in-fraud-trial-of-browns-owner-jimmy-haslams-company.html?outputType=amp

Hardin was one of the chief defense attorneys in a years-long fraud case against the Haslam family’s truck stop chain, Pilot Flying J. Prosecutors say the scheme lasted from at least 2008 until the company’s headquarters were raided by agents in 2013.

Haslam was never charged.

Hardin represented former Pilot Flying J President Mark Hazelwood, who was convicted.

At least 17 Flying Pilot J employees were convicted after prosecutors say sales staff members withheld tens of thousands of dollars a month in agreed-upon rebates. The sales employees sought out companies that they believe could be duped, paying a fraction of what was owed to them, a move that gained greater commissions.

and he is getting killed in this case, at least in the PR sense which will have a lot to do with how Roger feels he has disrespected the shield 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rusty Hardon is actually the same lawyer who represented the crook who headed up Haslam’s pilot flying J company 

https://www.cleveland.com/sports/2022/03/houston-attorney-representing-quarterback-deshaun-watson-played-role-in-fraud-trial-of-browns-owner-jimmy-haslams-company.html?outputType=amp

and he is getting killed in this case, at least in the PR sense which will have a lot to do with how Roger feels he has disrespected the shield 

"It takes courage for women to come forward to report being mistreated, particularly when they attach their names to a lawsuit."

"Except for these 22.....wait, 23....women, who are obviously lying". 

1 hour ago, chongli said:

In "the anus" (before the merger).

altered for accuracy.

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

"It takes courage for women to come forward to report being mistreated, particularly when they attach their names to a lawsuit."

"Except for these 22.....wait, 23....women, who are obviously lying". 

altered for accuracy.

Lol as a woman I don't automatically assume such allegations are factual, but when there's that many claiming similar incidents by the same man it's very hard to ignore that the accused is likely guilty and then for him to admit that one of his accusers cried and he apologized in texts to one for making her feel uncomfortable does make it look like he is guilty as well.  

He does appear to be a serial sex offender and as such he's not gonna stop offending.  I expect he will be caught and then any guaranteed money he manages to actually get will be funneled to his victims in huge chunks. I'd hope any massage therapist in Cleveland are smart enough to insist on video recording his massage sessions with the video tape given to him at end of session if nothing untoward occurs.  If he does persist in his acts then the tape is evidence against him.  If he's as innocent as he claims he would have no objections to this.  In fact an innocent man might actually insist on taping such sessions to protect against any false accusations of similar behavior going forward.  If he is only after massage legitimately then why doesn't he get some male masseur instead. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.