Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

3 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Quarter of a billion dollars. Just saying that out loud makes me giggle. How truly awful the browns organization is, it’s astounding really.

Just goes to show how desperate Haslm and company are 

Just now, uninja said:

I don’t get it, they have a stacked roster and Mayfield is a good QB when he isn’t playing with one arm half falling off. And like you’re gonna do Mayfield dirty for Watson? And for a quarter of a billion dollars fully guaranteed?

This story couldn’t be more Browns if it tried. 

I guess it’s not too late for Browns fans to

jump Ship. Buffalo is always looking for more fans. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

ok

You may not agree with what I’m saying. But I will bet you my bottom dollar that Mayfield won’t be suiting up/playing in a Browns uniform in 22

4 minutes ago, uninja said:

I don’t get it, they have a stacked roster and Mayfield is a good QB when he isn’t playing with one arm half falling off. And like you’re gonna do Mayfield dirty for Watson? And for a quarter of a billion dollars fully guaranteed?

This story couldn’t be more Browns if it tried. 

I know it’s the biggest…..but is it the first fully guaranteed multi year contract in NFL history?

26 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

. She must’ve been menstrual

Was that supposed to be funny?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I know it’s the biggest…..but is it the first fully guaranteed multi year contract in NFL history?

Was that supposed to be funny?

Turn on your sarcasm filter the guy just said he didn’t know why she was crying  after constantly pressing his junk onto her.

Edited by JDubya76

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There were also leaked text messages of him apologizing to one of the women for making them feel uncomfortable. He ended that text by saying "let me know if you want to work in the future." The dude is a serial predator. Hopefully the NFL punishes him as such.

We play them week 11 and they have a bye week 9.  I venture to say they give him a 9 games suspension.  That way they get Watson making his debut vs Allen. 

Just now, NewEra said:

We play them week 11 and they have a bye week 9.  I venture to say they give him a 9 games suspension.  That way they get Watson making his debut vs Allen. 

I think there’s a good chance he gets suspended the whole 22 season and possibly more depending how much more ugly this gets. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I think there’s a good chance he gets suspended the whole 22 season and possibly more depending how much more ugly this gets. 

I really hope so, just the things he admitted to makes him look like a predator.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I'm not sure how it works, if they're punishing him for it then they're punishing him for something that makes you question him being allowed in the league at all.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Ostensibly the NFL already knows how ugly it gets, no (based on their investigation)? And we're just finding out now via public leaks? Or are these depositions still ongoing? I don't make an effort to follow the Watson developments beyond this forum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yeah, it could.  What if they’re figuring out his suspension right now and it gets determined before everything comes out.  

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, it could.  What if they’re figuring out his suspension right now and it gets determined before everything comes out.  

That could happen as well. But I think the NFL might not have a choice but to let this play out and have to play the wait and see game. Chances are if they go that route Watson ends up on the commissioners exempt list but still gets paid his 1 million in 22 by the Browns

At the same time Deshaun is taking Browns offensive players to Bahamas. Insane, who would travel internationally in the offseason with a known predator??? I mean these guys must have wives, daughters, mothers and sisters. 

Report: Deshaun Watson Takes Browns Offense to Bahamas to Build Chemistry, Work Out

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10035947-report-deshaun-watson-takes-browns-offense-to-bahamas-to-build-chemistry-work-out.amp.html

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

That could happen as well. But I think the NFL might not have a choice but to let this play out and have to play the wait and see game. Chances are if they go that route Watson ends up on the commissioners exempt list but still gets paid his 1 million in 22 by the Browns

I think the only somewhat appropriate action at this point is the exempt list for 2022, and then some kind of concrete punishment for the 2023 season. Anything short of that is just gross. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

I think the only somewhat appropriate action at this point is the exempt list for 2022, and then some kind of concrete punishment for the 2023 season. Anything short of that is just gross. 

I agree, but good chance if this potentially goes to a criminal trial then the NFL is going to have to get rid of him. But I agree he should be on the exempt list as of right now. If I’m Goodell I wouldn’t hesitate, let the Son of a B word try to appeal

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

At the same time Deshaun is taking Browns offensive players to Bahamas. Insane, who would travel internationally in the offseason with a known predator??? I mean these guys must have wives, daughters, mothers and sisters. 

Report: Deshaun Watson Takes Browns Offense to Bahamas to Build Chemistry, Work Out

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10035947-report-deshaun-watson-takes-browns-offense-to-bahamas-to-build-chemistry-work-out.amp.html

“ Hey, Deshaun, do you want to go on a nice boat trip. I hear there are some really remote islands out there that are uninhabited.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I agree, but good chance if this potentially goes to a criminal trial then the NFL is going to have to get rid of him. But I agree he should be on the exempt list as of right now. If I’m Goodell I wouldn’t hesitate, let the Son of a B word try to appeal

Hasn't the criminal prosecution ship already sailed? (Forgive the maritime metaphor whilst the suspect in question enjoys an island getaway.)

5 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Hasn't the criminal prosecution ship already sailed? (Forgive the maritime metaphor whilst the suspect in question enjoys an island getaway.)

Depending on what more gets released they could probably re open a possible criminal trial. The Browns really shot themselves in the foot with this one. Who knows what more is going to be brought out in the light while under oath. He stated she was crying but that he doesn’t know what she was crying for. Guy couldn’t lie his way out of a wet paper bag

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.