Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

1 minute ago, JDubya76 said:

Yeah but there’s not enough grounds to indict him on criminal charges. She must’ve been menstrual

Depends this is the 1st girl out of the 22. And he admitted this under oath where before he lied about it. Not a good look for him. Browns fans better buckle up for Jacoby starting the whole 22 season. I wonder if Cleveland’s FO is kicking themselves on getting rid of Keenum?

• Like (+1) 2

“Yes, because she was teary-eyed. And I was trying to figure out what was going on.  So, I assumed that she was uncomfortable in whatever reason."

Right?  could be anything...

He's done.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Depends this is the 1st girl out of the 22. And he admitted this under oath where before he lied about it. Not a good look for him. Browns fans better buckle up for Jacoby starting the whole 22 season. I wonder if Cleveland’s FO is kicking themselves on getting rid of Keenum?

Mayfield still on the roster.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

“Yes, because she was teary-eyed. And I was trying to figure out what was going on.  So, I assumed that she was uncomfortable in whatever reason."

He's done.

He's sick for saying something like that. To pretend she's crying for an unknown reason. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

He's done.

Mayfield still on the roster.

LOL you’d have to be smoking crack if you think Mayfield will play another down for Cleveland. He’s already stated he won’t 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Would he even play for them?

No, he’s already stated he wants out and won’t play another down for them. Cleveland pretty much blew up that bridge. Chances are if they can’t find a trade partner they’ll most likely be forced to release him

• Agree 2

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

his options are clearly limited.

He won’t be playing for the Browns that much I can tell you. As of right now it’s the Jacoby Brissett show. I’d be super pissed if I was a browns fan or player. I bet you if this gets more ugly some players are gonna want out. Cleveland paid nearly a quarter of a billion for a fat distraction. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

He won’t be playing for the Browns that much I can tell you. As of right now it’s the Jacoby Brissett show. I’d be super pissed if I was a browns fan or player. I bet you if this gets more ugly some players are gonna want out. Cleveland paid nearly a quarter of a billion for a fat distraction. 

ok

There were also leaked text messages of him apologizing to one of the women for making them feel uncomfortable. He ended that text by saying "let me know if you want to work in the future." The dude is a serial predator. Hopefully the NFL punishes him as such.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

I don’t get it, they have a stacked roster and Mayfield is a good QB when he isn’t playing with one arm half falling off. And like you’re gonna do Mayfield dirty for Watson? And for a quarter of a billion dollars fully guaranteed?

This story couldn’t be more Browns if it tried. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 8
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.