Deshaun Watson admits under oath that Ashley Solis cried at the end of the massage

Anybody on the fence about this POS should watch HBO Real Sports this month.  Dude basically rubbed his junk all over his massage therapists, then threatened their businesses if they told.  His defense team made a big deal over some of the accusers maintaining contact with POS after he assaulted them, conveniently ignoring the threats their client made.  Dude is excrement.  The people on the Grand Juries that failed to indict should have their heads examined.  Who knows?  Maybe the DA mailed it in.  This POS should burn.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/25/2022 at 3:05 PM, Rockpile233 said:

The fact we’ve had talented players out of the league for smoking weed or gambling, but this POS hasn’t been made an example of yet is disgusting.

Not that I disagree that he should not play, but exactly how many games has he played since these allegations came out last summer?

To my knowledge - he played 0 games last year and the NFL has not decided what to do this year.

There is no reason to rush it.  The NFL does not want another Ray Rice - where they act and then some bomb shell comes out.

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Browns fans have a thread and call these women "gold digger whores" 

So still plenty of people siding with Watson... funny once he is on your team everyone else is "wrong"

https://www.barkinghard.com/forums/threads/deshaun-watson-2-goldigger-whores-0-play-ball.489133/

Went to my daughters field hockey playoffs about a month ago and noticed one of the other Dads had a Browns hat and t-shirt on.  I asked him how he feels about getting Deshaun and he said "I don't know how to cheer for someone like that"

Was glad to hear that.  Each jerk on that message board would feel a lot different if it was their daughter.  

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

“But it was Watson himself claiming that even now he has 'no regrets’ and has done nothing wrong that solidified her resolve. She brings this case seeking minimum compensation, but to obtain a court finding that Watson’s conduct was wrong.”

Well, that ain't a good look for him.

• Agree 1

Face of your franchise:

"In this case, the lawsuit filed Tuesday states the woman had three encounters with Watson in Houston that got progressively worse. During the third encounter in the summer of 2020, the lawsuit states Watson exposed himself to her, touched the woman between her legs and repeatedly requested that the woman have sex with him.

After first deciding not to file a lawsuit against Watson, the woman changed her mind after watching a segment about the lawsuits last week on HBO’s "Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel."

“But it was Watson himself claiming that even now he has 'no regrets’ and has done nothing wrong that solidified her resolve. She brings this case seeking minimum compensation, but to obtain a court finding that Watson’s conduct was wrong.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, mob16151 said:

I feel like theirs gonna be 20 more accusations before the season start.

One has to wonder if this continues to play out and he gets shelved for the entire 2022 season, but eventually gets reinstated in 2023 what is his on field value even going to be?

Even if he is the player he was in 2020, it’s a horrible situation if he’s done all of these things. But, you have to wonder if he’s even going to be an elite QB on the field after such a long hiatus. 

Edited by Cotton Fitzsimmons
  • Agree 1

If he had hopes of using the "gold digger" defense, she pretty much squashed them.

“She brings this case seeking minimum compensation, but to obtain a court finding that Watson’s conduct was wrong.”

5 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Oh Cleveland......

You can’t overcome a lousy owner easily. It boggles my mind that they gave this dirt bag a fully guaranteed contract! Who would do that? You have to be situationally aware, and show just a glimmer of common sense. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.