Tom Brady Netflix Roast

Rico

On 5/17/2022 at 12:15 PM, BillsShredder83 said:

Wish Norm McDonald was still around, he woulda been fun.

He hated roasts and the one he did do (Bob Saget) he made it a point to make the lamest jokes possible.  Hilarious set but I doubt he'd do another one if he were still alive.

On 5/20/2022 at 1:58 AM, Búfalo Blanco said:

I’d guess he likely won’t do it, cause he’s just too big for it now.. but Mr. Boston himself, Bill Burr, would kill. Bonus points if he comes out dressed as McDermott. Again, probably won’t happen though…

Burr would be my number one choice to roast him.

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He hated roasts and the one he did do (Bob Saget) he made it a point to make the lamest jokes possible.  Hilarious set but I doubt he'd do another one if he were still alive.

Burr would be my number one choice to roast him.

That set was amazing lol I think he just didn't care about Saget one way or the other.

Guess I'm really just thinking of his love for poking at OJ lol he did 5 years of material on him that was always on point

24 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

That set was amazing lol I think he just didn't care about Saget one way or the other.

Guess I'm really just thinking of his love for poking at OJ lol he did 5 years of material on him that was always on point

He only did the roast in the first place because Saget was a good friend of his.  He was the best Weekend Update host in the show's history.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.