Who’s still mad about 13 seconds?

njbuff

11 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I don't know who brought this thread back to life, but can it either be locked or deleted?  We are a couple of days until the opener, and here is this idiotic thread sitting at the top of Page 1 for the last couple of days.

I did because it was on NFL network yesterday afternoon. 

Unfortunately it will always be part of the legacy of the Bills' propensity to lose big games in spectacularly incompetent fashion. Until they're all washed away with a February parade in downtown Buffalo that is.

I had not watched any of that game since watching it live. It was therapeutic to watch the 4th quarter and then turn it off at 13 seconds. Soul cleansing before embarking on the new season.

Go Bills.

13 seconds is a bitter pill to swallow, all I can say is that it lead to us signing Von Miller which wasn't a bad thing. We also improved our depth across the D-line and think once Tre back and improved secondary. It's nice to think What If it didn't happen but rather focus on the here and now then relive past failures. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

There's always a bright side. Last year didn't feel like a SB winning team until the playoffs began. 

IMO (anyway) this roster is much improved on the DL and at WR, as well as probably punter (for what it's worth) and also special teams coverage. Also OL coach and ST coach.

That, along with the young guys having another year of experience under their belts AND a healthy Tre White this time around in the playoffs it will feel right when they win it all this year!

You want Tre White playing in the Super Bowl!

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 5/17/2022 at 3:21 AM, njbuff said:

Even though 4 months have gone by, I still can’t watch highlights or the full game.

What are your thoughts?

I hope it pisses everyone of the 53 man roster who played in that game and they come out with a fire in their belly to make it right.

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

The one thing I will say about 13 seconds is every Bills game that gets into the 4th quarter I will be nervous unless its an absolute blowout score. If the Bills are up by 14 midway thru the 4th quarter I will still be nervous until the clock shows all zero's.

Wait, what? Did you just start following this team last year? JK.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

If the Bills lose in a few days (which I suspect may happen), the stink of 13 seconds is going to smell even worse as the pressure will start to mount right off the bat.

Yeah, if they lose on Friday, that's a pretty bad sign.

7 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I can honestly say that I have never gone back and watched that game. It happened, its done, we can't change it. There is no reason for me to retain something that can make me upset. I look forward and hope it fuels them this year to get to where they want to go. 

i'm with you.  what's done is done, and this is an entirely new season with a new story to be written.  giddy up.

10 hours ago, dorquemada said:

you dont care so much that you came here to tell us exactly how much you dont care and oh by the way heres what i do care about

I answered a question. If you don't like my answer, tough beans. And by the way, have you ever heard of apostrophes?

One of the things that really made me sad about how this game ended was that it felt like I’d be unable to rewatch the highlights and appreciate the way they kept clawing back. I decided not to let that happen and have rewatched the 2nd half a few times but I still prefer to not watch the final :13 or OT because eff’em.

Go Bills.

Edited by Punch

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.