AFC East Power Rankings Video

Einstein

1) The host is funny but he does curse. A lot. So may be NSFW for some people.

2) I really like that it is obvious that he did his homework. No hot takes or generalizations. I learned quite a bit about the divisional moves from this video. I hope you enjoy it as well.

• Like (+1) 6

That's Good Sports is a great channel. His weekly recaps are generally pretty entertaining. He's a Broncos fan so he hates the Chiefs... which has made him a Bills fan by default. 

• Like (+1) 9

2 hours ago, MPL said:

That's Good Sports is a great channel. His weekly recaps are generally pretty entertaining. He's a Broncos fan so he hates the Chiefs... which has made him a Bills fan by default. 

Agreed, like to watch him during the season. 

9 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

It's a good slapstick watch and he at least gets the info correct when he does it instead of just going off of what the media is saying. 

He sometimes tries to hard but overall it’s enjoyable and get a couple of chuckles along the way. 

22 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

He sometimes tries to hard but overall it’s enjoyable and get a couple of chuckles along the way. 

It's over the top for sure but that's kind of his thing.  The nice part is he's mostly impartial.  When we beat his Broncos in 2019 he was pretty even about it. 

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.