The Michael Sussman Trial: Special Counsel Durham's Probe Into The Origins of Russia Collusion Hoax.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The cult still chants LOCK HER UP at every MAGA cult rally.

image.thumb.jpeg.6f3ece1e9c1d20e5198f48b6509f836b.jpeg

Idiots 

Given how the testimony has implicated the Clinton campaign in the fabrication of the Russia collusion hoax I'd ask how it feels to confront to truth that something you've believed in and defended for almost 6 years is a lie?  I expect a major case of cognitive dissonance.  

35 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given how the testimony has implicated the Clinton campaign in the fabrication of the Russia collusion hoax I'd ask how it feels to confront to truth that something you've believed in and defended for almost 6 years is a lie?  I expect a major case of cognitive dissonance.  

The Trump campaign met with the Russians 140+ times

The Trump campaign manager shared polling data with Russians

The Trump campaign coordinated Wikileaks dumps

I don't care about the Dossier... the information in that report does not change the fact that the Trump campaign did indeed collude with the Russians.

NEXT?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don't care about the Dossier... the information in that report does not change the fact that the Trump campaign did indeed collude with the Russians.

NEXT?

So still in denial and sticking to the scripted DQC misinformation talking points.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

NEXT?

The 1970s called…they want their foreign policy back. 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The 1970s called…they want their foreign policy back. 😂😂😂

Yawn - so impactful Karen

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So still in denial and sticking to the scripted DQC misinformation talking points.    

No - that would be you.

@All_Pro_Bills - yes or no - did the Trump campaign meet with the Russians 140+ times?

Did the Trump campaign manager share campaign data with the Russians?

Did the Trump campaign coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

DR was too afraid to even address these questions without telling me to F OFF.

Lets see how conditioned you are  - yes or no?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yawn - so impactful Karen

No - that would be you.

@All_Pro_Bills - yes or no - did the Trump campaign meet with the Russians 140+ times?

Did the Trump campaign manager share campaign data with the Russians?

Did the Trump campaign coordinate Wikileaks dumps?

DR was too afraid to even address these questions without telling me to F OFF.

Lets see how conditioned you are  - yes or no?

First, even if those things were true, none of them absolve the Clinton campaign and the DNC from criminal conduct.  Lying to federal agents.  Feeding disinformation, known to be false about a political opponent to the FBI.  With the intent to interfere with the election of 2016 by misinforming voters.  Peddling the Russian collusion hoax and disinformation campaign while conducting their own disinformation campaign.  Deception on a grand scale.     

Second.  Other than Manifort, who was convicted on tax charges for activities which occurred prior to joining the 2016 campaign who has been charged, tried, and convicted of any of the three narratives you cling to?  Who's serving time for any of those things?  Exactly what sections of the criminal code or campaign regulations are you suggesting they broke? 

Are we all to believe there is credible and valid evidence to nail Trump to the wall but for some reason they're just letting him off the hook after going through the effort of two impeachments?  That idea operates outside the boundaries of reality.  

• Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

First, even if those things were true, none of them absolve the Clinton campaign and the DNC from criminal conduct.  Lying to federal agents.  Feeding disinformation, known to be false about a political opponent to the FBI.  With the intent to interfere with the election of 2016 by misinforming voters.  Peddling the Russian collusion hoax and disinformation campaign while conducting their own disinformation campaign.  Deception on a grand scale.     

Second.  Other than Manifort, who was convicted on tax charges for activities which occurred prior to joining the 2016 campaign who has been charged, tried, and convicted of any of the three narratives you cling to?  Who's serving time for any of those things?  Exactly what sections of the criminal code or campaign regulations are you suggesting they broke? 

Are we all to believe there is credible and valid evidence to nail Trump to the wall but for some reason they're just letting him off the hook after going through the effort of two impeachments?  That idea operates outside the boundaries of reality.  

Again - a simple yes or no would suffice.

Yes - the Mueller Report and the GOP Select Commitee in 2020 highlighted all the Trump/Russian activities.

Are you seriously trying to conflate the Dossier with all of Trumps collusion with Russia and pretend they are synonymous? 

Are you really trying to sweep under the rug what Trump actually did w Russia?

Again, a simple yes or no.

Edited by BillStime

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Keep in mind that you're trying to have a legitimate well reasoned discussion with a hyper-partisan lemming troll who has no interest in "contributing" anything at all here other than Trump & cult on continuous repeat.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Keep in mind that you're trying to have a legitimate well reasoned discussion with a hyper-partisan lemming troll who has no interest in "contributing" anything at all here other than Trump & cult on continuous repeat.

OMFG - LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU FREAK

AT LEAST ALL PRO HAD THE BALLS TO ENGAGE UNLIKE YOU FREAKSHOW.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

NEXT?

But wasn’t the dossier the main reason for the Feds spying on the Trump campaign, in the first place?

Furthermore, are you saying that all of the Clinton and Obama attorneys, working on the case for the special prosecutor, are lying- when they concluded they could find no evidence of collusion?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Again - a simple yes or no would suffice.

Yes - the Mueller Report and the GOP Select Commitee in 2020 highlighted all the Trump/Russian activities.

Are you seriously trying to conflate the Dossier with all of Trumps collusion with Russia and pretend they are synonymous? 

Are you really trying to sweep under the rug what Trump actually did w Russia?

Again, a simple yes or no.

I'm not saying anything is synonymous.  I'm saying the Clinton campaign and the DNC did something worse.  Actual violations of the law.  Purposefully presenting false evidence to the FBI, which enabled an investigation, and then used to existence of that investigation to create misinformation designed to influence the election and the voters and those responsible should be exposed and held accountable.  That is what the testimony of witnesses involved in the act and aware of the act have clearly stated in court.  You seem incapable of accepting the reality of it all.

What you're incapable of admitting is the 3 talking points you obsess over are from the very Clinton/DNC manufactured collusion narrative they instigated.  And nothing you accuse the Trump campaign of has been a crime or an indictable offense in almost 6 years of constant repetition and media carpet bombing of those narratives.  Not a single charge or conviction of anyone has happened.  I'm saying nothing of what you believe is true in any form consistent with reality.  

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I'm not saying anything is synonymous.  I'm saying the Clinton campaign and the DNC did something worse.  Actual violations of the law.  Purposefully presenting false evidence to the FBI, which enabled an investigation, and then used to existence of that investigation to create misinformation designed to influence the election and the voters and those responsible should be exposed and held accountable.  That is what the testimony of witnesses involved in the act and aware of the act have clearly stated in court.  You seem incapable of accepting the reality of it all.

What you're incapable of admitting is the 3 talking points you obsess over are from the very Clinton/DNC manufactured collusion narrative they instigated.  And nothing you accuse the Trump campaign of has been a crime or an indictable offense in almost 6 years of constant repetition and media carpet bombing of those narratives.  Not a single charge or conviction of anyone has happened.  I'm saying nothing of what you believe is true in any form consistent with reality.  

A simple yes or no - did the Trump campaign meet, coordinate campaign data and Wikileaks dumps w Russians? 

Edited by BillStime

50 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The ignore feature is sweet. I get to trigger them by not reading their crap.

I wish the ones who do quote Billsy and Tibsy would just erase their words first and just leave the quote box for those of us on ignore 

like this: 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I wish the ones who do quote Billsy and Tibsy would just erase their words first and just leave the quote box for those of us on ignore 

like this: 

Be a helluva lot easier if you just went back to your safe place.

Ann can comfort you there.