Support for the victims and Buffalo?

CSBill

Bills Mafia, we have always been a generous group to many great causes at special moments: The Patricia Allen Fund, Andy Dalton's and Lamar Jackson's charities, and many more. If there is ever a time to show our love and support to the people and city of Buffalo, it is now. No amount of money will ever replace the ten lives lost on Saturday, but if you're like me, I want to do my small part in showing these families how much we care for them.

I do not live near Buffalo, nor have I been involved in organizing any of the fundraisers we've done in the past--I think we need some local leadership on this one. So is there anyone here that can help lead and represent Bills fans nationwide in doing something?

If a fund is already established, it might be best to point us to that. Or, if anyone lives near the neighborhood and knows of some good community youth organizations that will be part of the healing process, that might be a good option.

Ideas?

Thank you.

Mods, if this is not the place or there is a better way, or if something is already started (I could not find anything), please remove this post.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/special-reports/buffalo-mass-shooting/nys-providing-additional-resources-for-victims-families-affected-by-buffalo-mass-shooting/71-c1142e5b-8173-4d68-b5d8-acfd6f120479

"According to the governor's office, $2.8 million in state and federal funding will be made available to help those affected by the shooting."

It's a start

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I work for Bimbo Bakeries in Olean NY and our bakery donated 1500 loaves of bread to the region

Thanks for bringing this bay to the topic of the thread. 

I just donated to the Thurman Thomas Family Foundation. And wish there was more that I could do.

• Like (+1) 4

In a situation where you feel utterly powerless in the face of such tragedy and evil something as simple as just giving not only makes you feel like you did at least a little something for those in need, but more so food matters in this situation…hell, it matters in all situations.

We gave to the BCF yesterday. This isn’t a brag.  This is a plea.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic