Melvin Ingram to Miami

BillsMafi$

22 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Good motivation for Dion Dawkins.    He's not real fond of Ingram, as I recall.   Hopefully the media makes note to remind Dion of the pressure Ingram got playing against Dawkins in the opener last season.    That was basically the only high point of his brief Steelers career.

Wasn’t that, recovering from Covid still, part of Dion’s season?

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Ingram is a solid pick up for the Fish.

Their defense is looking pretty loaded with talent but until they can stop JA17 from doing his thing doesn't really matter.

I think Josh is going to show in week one, how good he can be behind the best OL he has ever had easy….

He is going to throw like a shot gun. Spreading that ball all over the place…. Look for Josh to complete passes to seven different targets (easy) come week one. He’ll do that same thing every week as long as that starting OL holds up….

2 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

I think Josh is going to show in week one, how good he can be behind the best OL he has ever had easy….

He is going to throw like a shot gun. Spreading that ball all over the place…. Look for Josh to complete passes to seven different targets (easy) come week one. He’ll do that same thing every week as long as that starting OL holds up….

On paper there is good potential with this oline, but I wouldn't go as far to say it's the best he's had in his career just yet until they prove it on the field and unfortunately this group may need time to work the kinks out under a new OC/Oline coach. The early season schedule won't do us any favors in that regard either.

On 5/15/2022 at 2:37 PM, CEN-CAL17 said:

4 teams in 3 years……

29 Tackles and 2 sacks in that timeframe!!!!

Why is this news????!!!!

AJ Epenesa has 28 Tackles 2.5 sacks in last 2 years. 

I'm not scared of the guy, but what you posted isn't accurate, unless you're already counting 2022 as having been played.  He had 7 sacks and made the Pro Bowl in 2019 (for a third straight year) and was basically shelved for the entirety of 2020 with a knee injury.  So, the stats you list are mostly confined to his performance in 2021. 

Having said all that, he's still likely washed.

Edited by TheBrownBear

When he came out in the draft he was one i wanted the Bills to get bad & has proven to be a good player over his career despite his injury year but that is a good get for the Fins i think they will be a much tougher out this year if the new HC gets them playing up to the talent level they have on the roster .

On 5/15/2022 at 6:22 PM, NewEra said:

He was killing Spencer Brown in the playoff game too. Josh’s incredible 4th and 3 scramble was set up by Ingram destroying Brown in half a second flat.  

I have watched that play a dozen times at least.  He just slapped Brown’s inside shoulder and floored all 325 lbs of him to the grass.  Worth mentioning that Brown and the whole line was probably exhausted well before that point but Spencer got seriously schooled by Ingram.  
Then Josh escaped both Ingram and Monster Jones diving at him to convert yet another 4th down.

Did anyone catch C Jones talking to Josh right after the game.  Don’t know exactly what was said but there was some serious respect given by Jones. My respect for Jones actually doubled after seeing him go out of his way to give Allen his props like that.  True respect.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.