Melvin Ingram to Miami

BillsMafi$

14 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

His follow up post claiming the Dolphins defense is "stacked" shows he doesn't understand what "stacked" means. 

They have one elite and one very good corner. Then they have 9 other players on defense. 

Ogbah and Wilkins are good to very good players on their D line.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Good motivation for Dion Dawkins.    He's not real fond of Ingram, as I recall.   Hopefully the media makes note to remind Dion of the pressure Ingram got playing against Dawkins in the opener last season.    That was basically the only high point of his brief Steelers career.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

"At this point, where will I get taxed the least?"

When you are talking about that many digits, taxes become a VERY real and legitimate concern. My wife got a 6%  “tax raise” when we left Florida. An NFL contract is an NFL contract. 

Melvin Ingram is almost exactly the same age as Von Miller, but Von Miller is much younger.  It’s all good!  :)

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

Phins are going to become media darlings like the Browns before they imploded. I expect the same in Miami with Tua. 

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think the Phins are going to implode under the weight of their unrealistic expectations, much like the Browns of recent years.

I didn’t read your post before I said the same. I fully agree. The Phins have a good roster, but the NFL is about QB’s. Compare Tua with other AFC QB’s, and that tells you where Miami will be in the standings. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

His follow up post claiming the Dolphins defense is "stacked" shows he doesn't understand what "stacked" means. 

They have one elite and one very good corner. Then they have 9 other players on defense. 

I think that Jevon Holland is going to be a player. He impressed me every time I saw him last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

I think it is a mistake, and an act of hubris, to underestimate our division rivals this year.

The gap has clearly closed. 

Humble and hungry must remain the mind set

Hubris for the team to underestimate the Dolphins which I don’t think in a million years they would.

Meaningless if a fan underestimates the dolphins because we have no effect on the game, neither how it’s played nor the outcome.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, eball said:

Somebody get back to me when the Fish start strong and show some ability to deal with Josh Allen. Until then…yawn. 

So, @Bleedbuffaloblue, what is it you don’t like about this post?  Is it Miami’s recent history of excellence or their domination of the Bills that has you upset?

Please, do tell!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.