Racially motivated murder at Tops

18 minutes ago, Beast said:

Authoritarian Left Winger. Many racists included in that group.

Your President is one.

Deal with it.

No one believes that crap, but go ahead. I must be terrible that people you support are so bad 

• Dislike 1

20 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

A tragedy that appears to be racially motivated turns into an argument on abortion and the NRA.  This place is amazingly ***** up. 

Carry on Tool Boys. 🙄

The other board could only muster up about a dozen posts commenting on the shooting in their former community.  Most of them were already bemoaning or straight up mocking the possible reactions to the tragedy.  Of course there were the obligatory "what about Chicago?" posts.  It didn't even get its own thread! 

• Angry 1

On 5/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, Tiberius said:

He would of been shot dead if he were a person of color, in all likelihood 

Keep fanning the flames to keep the color thing going - does it really truly matter - meaning your opinion about what if or is it the truth that the gun couldn't have done it with out some whacked out SOAB white or black or that it was a mentally unstable or just plane evil POS human being & IMHO needs to be hung like they use to in the public square for all to see !

This guy & any other (doesn't matter the color of their skin) that targets any peaceful person for what ever the reason needs to get the same as they give as it's written a eye for a eye ! But that's cruel & unusual punishment today ...

It goes both ways there are those of all colors that commit these kinds of crimes i remember one that a guy shot a little white 6 or 8 year old kid while he was out playing or riding his bike a few years back dud e wasn't shot . if there is 100% evidence that they did this crime don't house them for 30 yrs give them the death penalty this guy is a total POS !! 

Just like the others that commit the same thing & are allowed to walk away with 3 hots & a cot you can find many of all different colors that have done the same thing but lets keep or focus & bring the attention to the color thing to keep those flames fanned lets not look at the root of it that these are all just sick MF ers in our world today .

For every white shooting a black you can probably if you want to take the time find a black killing a white, or a black killing a black, or a white killing a white, a oriental killing a white, a black killing a mexican, or a mexican killing a white & so on & so on it's ALL tragic no matter the color of the skin it is a human life ending by some deranged POS for gods sake but we have to focus on just 1 thought & bring that to the fore front 🤔😢 no we shouldn't . 

I say hang the POS ... 

https://apnews.com/article/f3d7b3eed1f7450bac1bc78caf61d4c6

• Agree 2

59 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I see the the enablers finally got their talking points from their keepers.

image.thumb.jpeg.2e22f339aeb86e0b246c61163ec8fd23.jpeg

Its like the movie Ground Hog Day with you guys WTF ... Get the F over it would you please !! 

• Like (+1) 2

The sick *****’s school reported him for threatening a mass shooting and other obvious cry for help behaviors. Yet he could still purchase rifles and body armor? He can’t even own a handgun legally in this state. Lot of inconsistencies.

I wish firearms advocates would step up and help craft legislation that actually makes sense. Instead we get a lot of digging in and slippery slope fear mongering. 

There were plenty of red flags. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

52 minutes ago, T master said:

Keep fanning the flames to keep the color thing going - does it really truly matter - meaning your opinion about what if or is it the truth that the gun couldn't have done it with out some whacked out SOAB white or black or that it was a mentally unstable or just plane evil POS human being & IMHO needs to be hung like they use to in the public square for all to see !

This guy & any other (doesn't matter the color of their skin) that targets any peaceful person for what ever the reason needs to get the same as they give as it's written a eye for a eye ! But that's cruel & unusual punishment today ...

It goes both ways there are those of all colors that commit these kinds of crimes i remember one that a guy shot a little white 6 or 8 year old kid while he was out playing or riding his bike a few years back dud e wasn't shot . if there is 100% evidence that they did this crime don't house them for 30 yrs give them the death penalty this guy is a total POS !! 

Just like the others that commit the same thing & are allowed to walk away with 3 hots & a cot you can find many of all different colors that have done the same thing but lets keep or focus & bring the attention to the color thing to keep those flames fanned lets not look at the root of it that these are all just sick MF ers in our world today .

For every white shooting a black you can probably if you want to take the time find a black killing a white, or a black killing a black, or a white killing a white, a oriental killing a white, a black killing a mexican, or a mexican killing a white & so on & so on it's ALL tragic no matter the color of the skin it is a human life ending by some deranged POS for gods sake but we have to focus on just 1 thought & bring that to the fore front 🤔😢 no we shouldn't . 

I say hang the POS ... 

https://apnews.com/article/f3d7b3eed1f7450bac1bc78caf61d4c6

Dude was a white supremacist, right? 

26 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

The ones put into law thanks to Republicans on the Hill? The ones the Dems voted again?

Parties are different now. Liberals use to vote Republican and Southern Democrats were Conservative racists. 

That is really simple 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Parties are different now. Liberals use to vote Republican and Southern Democrats were Conservative racists. 

That is really simple 

It's actually not. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

The sick *****’s school reported him for threatening a mass shooting and other obvious cry for help behaviors. Yet he could still purchase rifles and body armor? He can’t even own a handgun legally in this state. Lot of inconsistencies.

I wish firearms advocates would step up and help craft legislation that actually makes sense. Instead we get a lot of digging in and slippery slope fear mongering. 

Firearm advocate here. The problem is that if you give an inch they take a mile and neither side trusts each other. Most people are for common sense laws like background checks and waiting periods. The problem is that it doesn't stop there. They have already said they want to ban certain types of guns which by law would then give precedent to ban all guns. The 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason. The government works for us, not the other way around. Government should fear a strongly armed militia and it's supposed to be a balance of power. You want to give the government all of the power? How do you know they will do the right thing when history shows otherwise? This kid had mental problems clearly. Maybe focus on that. A gun is just a tool. A crazy person can do just as much or more damage with a bomb which is much easier to get than a gun

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Rockpile233 said:

Rifle are legal for anyone over the age of 18, who doesn't have a record. 

As a firm supporter of the 2A (I own a large number of firearms and don't believe we should be restricted on the type of firearms we can buy)... I don't know what the answer is. I served in the military and strongly feel if you can die for your country in battle, you should be allowed to own a gun. 99.9999% of gun owners never commit a violent crime. There has been studies (one from Florida in particular) that show legal conceal license owners commit violent crimes at a MUCH lower rate than your regular citizen. 

There are over 400 million firearms in the country right now. Very few are ever used to commit crime. So do we punish the vast majority for the actions of the very few? Should I not be allowed to own an AR-15 because of this evil racist in Buffalo? Again, not sure what the answer is right now. Many people believe that the AR platform has no other use put to kill people... which is not true, at all. It's one of the most popular hunting platforms today. I live in Southern Oklahoma and we all use AR-type rifles to hunt. 

As a mental health professional (LPC) I believe that the root of this is our society and how things have changed socially. When I grew up, you rarely heard of anything like this taking place. I remember hearing about the Austin bell tower shooting, as told by my dad who was in HS at the time. When I was in high school, we had gun racks in our trucks. Our HS principle actually started having us bring our rifles inside, put them unloaded in his office, until school was out (there were a few cars broken into). Society changed. Social media has taken such a toll on our kids, society in general... and for the worse. 

Again, I don't have the answers but don't pretend gun owners or 'firearm advocates' are the problem. We aren't. 

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Firearm advocate here. The problem is that if you give an inch they take a mile and neither side trusts each other. Most people are for common sense laws like background checks and waiting periods. The problem is that it doesn't stop there. They have already said they want to ban certain types of guns which by law would then give precedent to ban all guns. The 2nd amendment was put in place for a reason. The government works for us, not the other way around. Government should fear a strongly armed militia and it's supposed to be a balance of power. You want to give the government all of the power? How do you know they will do the right thing when history shows otherwise? This kid had mental problems clearly. Maybe focus on that. A gun is just a tool. A crazy person can do just as much or more damage with a bomb which is much easier to get than a gun

Part of the problem is this particular dig in referring to “they” taking a mile. That’s fear mongering to me. 

I would focus on the mental health too. I don’t have all the answers, but it saddens me that we still refuse to limit access for someone making EXPLICIT threats. 

Not worth it we’ll just go around. Even mentioning the conversation gets someone labeled as an individual giving up all to the government or wanting to seize peoples guns. I’m not thinking in these absolutes as much as people want to paint everyone in a box these days.

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Again, I don't have the answers but don't pretend gun owners or 'firearm advocates' are the problem. We aren't. 

I don’t for a second consider you a problem. That’s why I want to engage you in conversation because you have a better perspective in which to frame solutions.

The issue is this individual was making explicit threats and still there was nothing that could be done. Most of these incidents involve a severe mental illness. I wish people could find common ground on limiting access with better red flags considering todays social landscape and the damage social media has done to at risk youths.

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That is really simple 

If that's what they are saying then the internet never lies so hang the SOAB & make him the example just maybe it might save some other innocent lives but you probably think that would be cruel & unusual punishment i'm guessing ...

Just now, T master said:

If that's what they are saying then the internet never lies so hang the SOAB & make him the example just maybe it might save some other innocent lives but you probably think that would be cruel & unusual punishment i'm guessing ...

So, yes, he was a white supremacist 

I mean, duh 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

So, yes, he was a white supremacist 

I mean, duh 

You were that pain in the a** kid in school that always had to be right . Well DUH if they are saying he was that then that is what he is DUH FFS .