Jump to content

Racially motivated murder at Tops


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

 

 

No, they are not. You are perceiving this because you are just seeing what you want to see. 

Nope Tibs is correct.   The fox talking heads peddle this crap.  Of course they don't use the phrase/term but they like to scare their ignorant audience.   

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Never heard of the term until commie lefties like you started using it this morning.

That's because your heroes on fox don't use it.  Instead they cry that white people will be the minority in the country and other ideas that scare old white people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Sounds like you are picking and choosing from a back and forth conversation to try and show someone up. If you read every single back and forth you would know we were talking about .223 and 00 buck shot from close range. All you have to do is Google or watch YouTube to see what damage both do from close quarters. A small calibre high powered rifle is going to do less damage than a shotgun blast to the chest is what the point was. People trying to ban AR-15 because they are "weapons of war" (false btw) should be just as worried if not more so than if the attacker used a shotgun which most people feel are much safer or less powerful somehow

I'm simply pointing out that what you said is not correct.  A 5.56 or .223 round will not pass right through you without doing much damage, and a shotgun round (slug or buck shot) will not put a bowling ball size hole in you.  Both firearms are very effective.  (I own both and have shot thousands of rounds through them. My shotgun is my go to home defense option)  There is nothing to be gained on either side of the issue by exaggerating or minimizing claims.  The AR-15 is not a "weapon of war" nor is it a small caliber rifle that would just put a little hole in you.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  The reason so many issues are never resolved is that both sides are intent on making extreme statements and demands and unwilling to look at things from a common sense approach.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nope Tibs is correct.   The fox talking heads peddle this crap.  Of course they don't use the phrase/term but they like to scare their ignorant audience.   

That's because your heroes on fox don't use it.  Instead they cry that white people will be the minority in the country and other ideas that scare old white people. 

You don’t believe that Caucasians will not be the majority in the US? Demographers have been saying this since the ‘70s, way before Fox News was around. Anyway, you’re confused. The MSM peddles fear .. “ racism, Covid, Anti- gay LBG “blah blah blah. Their goal is to have everyone afraid of some existential crisis that requires more government intrusion to “ fix”. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Would you not allow the people the right to sue? 

Under what premise would you sue the automaker? Your statement means that you would allow dishonest lawyers to sue for anything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

You don’t believe that Caucasians will not be the majority in the US? Demographers have been saying this since the ‘70s, way before Fox News was around. Anyway, you’re confused. The MSM peddles fear .. “ racism, Covid, Anti- gay LBG “blah blah blah. Their goal is to have everyone afraid of some existential crisis that requires more government intrusion to “ fix”. 

Both sides of the media and politicians peddle fear and divisiveness.  It ensures that they remain relevant and in power.  It also makes it so they do not have to be correct or actually accomplish anything.  Their rabid fan bases are so intent on proving the other side wrong and blaming any failures on the other party, that they do not hold their own side responsible for anything.  It is a sick cycle of ignorance that guarantees that a moderate, common sense, third party will not gain traction.  Enough people are so afraid of what the other extreme will do, they blindly head to the polls and accept whatever piece of trash their party throws out there.  The more divided, angry, and ignorant the general population is, the richer and more entrenched the major media players and politicians become.

  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I'm simply pointing out that what you said is not correct.  A 5.56 or .223 round will not pass right through you without doing much damage, and a shotgun round (slug or buck shot) will not put a bowling ball size hole in you.  Both firearms are very effective.  (I own both and have shot thousands of rounds through them. My shotgun is my go to home defense option)  There is nothing to be gained on either side of the issue by exaggerating or minimizing claims.  The AR-15 is not a "weapon of war" nor is it a small caliber rifle that would just put a little hole in you.  The truth lies somewhere in the middle.  The reason so many issues are never resolved is that both sides are intent on making extreme statements and demands and unwilling to look at things from a common sense approach.

What makes a bigger hole from 5 ft away? 00 buck shot or .223? That was the whole point. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The point is the 12 gauge is a formidable weapon and will do even more damage than a AR-15 at close range but that's the one everyone is scared of and wants to ban for some reason

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Under what premise would you sue the automaker? Your statement means that you would allow dishonest lawyers to sue for anything

Lawyers sue for anything now, and some win because they are right. Why are guns exempt from liabilty in crimes? Makes no sense 

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What makes a bigger hole from 5 ft away? 00 buck shot or .223? That was the whole point. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. The point is the 12 gauge is a formidable weapon and will do even more damage than a AR-15 at close range but that's the one everyone is scared of and wants to ban for some reason

You can't get off nearly as many shots with a shot gun. I saw the video and he was just unloading that gun, firing again and again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/1099008586/mass-shootings-us-2022-tally-number

 

We ended 2021 with 693 mass shootings, per the Gun Violence Archive. The year before saw 611. And 2019 had 417

 

Nearly every one of them are gang shootings. Not a school shooting or what took place in Buffalo. 

 

And of those 600+ both years you listed? The VAST majority are carried out by minorities. That goes against the media narrative if we are counting "mass shootings". 

 

 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A quote from the other side:

 

"Law enforcement had the opportunity [remove weapons out of his life] to do so when they ordered an evaluation on him following threat of school shooting." 

 

The answer to this is clear.   They didn't,  just like they didn't put barricades up on January 6th.

 

ANY other person or group... They wouldn't have been so lax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

A quote from the other side:

 

"Law enforcement had the opportunity [remove weapons out of his life] to do so when they ordered an evaluation on him following threat of school shooting." 

 

The answer to this is clear.   They didn't,  just like they didn't put barricades up on January 6th.

 

ANY other person or group... They wouldn't have been so lax.

 

Huh? So they were laxed with this kid in Buffalo because........ ?? They screwed up. Unfortunately, it happens. With the 'red flag laws' many people instantly lose their firearms. Sometimes they don't and mistakes are made. 

 

Look at what happened in the church shooting a few years ago in Texas. The dude was dishonorably discharged from the military and the Navy and FBI both dropped the ball when he was allowed to pass a NICS check (form 4473, background check).  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

 

Huh? So they were laxed with this kid in Buffalo because........ ?? They screwed up. Unfortunately, it happens. With the 'red flag laws' many people instantly lose their firearms. Sometimes they don't and mistakes are made. 

 

Look at what happened in the church shooting a few years ago in Texas. The dude was dishonorably discharged from the military and the Navy and FBI both dropped the ball when he was allowed to pass a NICS check (form 4473, background check).  

Just a little mistake... No worries.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

 

I didn't say it's not a problem. I wanted to know, what do you mean by "ANY other person or group"?

If he wasn't like the pro 2nd establishment... They would have been on him like a hawk. 

 

Just like the barricades would have went up on January 6th if that was a planned BLM event. 

  • Dislike 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

 

Nearly every one of them are gang shootings. Not a school shooting or what took place in Buffalo. 

 

And of those 600+ both years you listed? The VAST majority are carried out by minorities. That goes against the media narrative if we are counting "mass shootings". 

 

 

 

But the media and politicans will tell you that this one incident is far and away worse than the 500 other mass shootings that occur this year that do no involved white supremacy.  They will completely ignore those other shootings and mark them irrelevant in their narrative. 

  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If he wasn't like the pro 2nd establishment... They would have been on him like a hawk. 

 

Just like the barricades would have went up on January 6th if that was a planned BLM event. 

 

So you're saying it's based on race? I'm interested in having this conversation with you... so her we go. 

 

Let me ask you about a planned "BLM event" you mention... what "event(s)" were there barricades put up? 

 

  • Pre-Jan 6th; can you let me know where pro-Trump rallies turned "violent" or had an property damage? 
  • What events/protests for BLM, where there "barricades" put into place?
  • Has BLM "events" had a history of property damage? 

 

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

 

But the media and politicans will tell you that this one incident is far and away worse than the 500 other mass shootings that occur this year that do no involved white supremacy.  They will completely ignore those other shootings and mark them irrelevant in their narrative. 

 

Yep. 

 

They're all horrible... but I would love to see CNN talk about the 600+ people killed in 2020 in "mass shootings" and who carried them out. They *ONLY* care about one certain race and how it was carried out (weapon type). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

 

So you're saying it's based on race? I'm interested in having this conversation with you... so her we go. 

 

Let me ask you about a planned "BLM event" you mention... what "event(s)" were there barricades put up? 

 

  • Pre-Jan 6th; can you let me know where pro-Trump rallies turned "violent" or had an property damage? 
  • What events/protests for BLM, where there "barricades" put into place?
  • Has BLM "events" had a history of property damage? 

 

And now... So do Trump rallies have various history of overthrowing the government w/violence.

 

What's your point about the shooting?  We have a right wing nut that got overlooked?  Why is that happening after January 6th, 2021.  That's +one year ago...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

A few years back when this myth was all the rage in the media, the total number all year was less than 20 (people of color shot by Police). That’s in a country of 330 million people. If you’re a criminal and point your gun at your own head / neck whatever, now the Police have to try to talk you out of it. Even suspected murderers get that treatment. This loser may have planned on going out in a blaze of bullets but he turned the gun on himself instead. Suspects get shot when they make sudden movements, reach in a jacket or toward their waistline etc . ie they don’t follow instructions. Tibs is a blathering racist who doesn’t pay attention to the facts and data. All about the narrative with him. 

There are about 1,000 Police involved shootings per year fairly consistently. More Caucasians shot than others. Truly unarmed is a very small number of individuals. 

I would have to agree- do not do anything stupid, and you live to fight another day. Ive always listened to what police have told me along with being respectful and kind, and it always worked out well for me. 
 

I really wish we can all come together and just be Americans. I served for 21 years so others wouldn’t have to suffer here on the home front, but here we are fighting and killing each other, for what? 

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Nope Tibs is correct.   The fox talking heads peddle this crap.  Of course they don't use the phrase/term but they like to scare their ignorant audience.   

 

 

 

Oh, well if Fox news says so it must be true 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

And now... So do Trump rallies have various history of overthrowing the government.

 

What's your point about the shooting?  We have a right wing nut that got overlooked?  Why is that happening after January 6th, 2020.  That's +two years ago...

 

I guess no matter what this evil-racist says he is and isn't.... liberals and the media are going to 100% stamp "right wing" on the dude? Right? Even though he says he's NOT conservative and is an authoritarian left winger. 🙄

 

(I had asked you a few questions, you ignored them)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

 

I guess no matter what this evil-racist says he is and isn't.... liberals and the media are going to 100% stamp "right wing" on the dude? Right? Even though he says he's NOT conservative and is an authoritarian left winger. 🙄

 

(I had asked you a few questions, you ignored them)

Ecofascist.

 

Fascism is right-wing. Communism to the left. Of course both of us are somewhere in middle off the axis.

 

Can't have it both ways.  Both ideologies are concerned with the environment.  

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...