Racially motivated murder at Tops

9 hours ago, muppy said:

Im going to make one last comment and then be gone from PPP. The political ideology of a hater of blacks killer of innocents this Tops shooter.....beyond either side of the aisle not wanting to be affiliated with this guy and his beliefs.....what difference does it really make now beyond becoming a talking point for each tribe ... is it really THAT important if he is affiliated republican or democrat...maybe affiliate him as a racist killer and keep it moving towards a possible solution to neutralize, identify, and Prevent future perps from doing such acts.....Isnt that the more important topic right now? 

I'll see myself Out.

Oh no you don’t!   You can’t waltz in here and mupset the mapple cart spreading a message of common sense and unity, then close the door behind you. 

I’ve mentioned this before—A friend of mine, a man who refers to himself as liberal, is a very well-respected attorney in NYS government.   His most common refrain when our extended group of friends gets together is how it’s amazing that folks  with different thoughts politically can navigate through life finding common ground, yet rampant divisiveness is the order of the day at the state/national scene.  

He was no fan of Trump, obviously, but when engaged in dialogue about his side of the aisle, he’s an honest broker of issues important to others.  When speaking about corruption on his side of the table (He suggested I give Eliot Spitzer a fair shake—he worked with him directly—and I did, and have occasionally asked him how that worked out), he doesn’t pretend it’s not a thing. 

The fact is that most of us get through life without tilting windmills and throwing punches at the other side.  The history of our country reveals extremists on all sides have one thing in common—they don’t represent all sides and rarely reflect anything approaching mainstream thought. 

• Agree 1

The shooter is 18 years old. Think about YOUR thought processes at that age.

I have a feeling Xbox had more to do with this person's mental deficiencies, rather than politics. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

This guy should rot in prison and not be protected/sheltered there.

......did wish he had been taken down, but survived quite painfully.

It's almost as if he is disposable. Like cannon fodder 

43 minutes ago, Beast said:

You're a special kind of stupid, huh? You believe everything the kid publishes in his manifesto with the exception that he is a self admitted Authortarian Left Winger, hates Conservative people and hates FOX News.

I bet you think your President isn't a racist either.

Face it, your side has a long, LONG hostory of racism. 

This dude was above all an extreme racist. Replacement theory is a racist theory, don't you agree? 

9 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The shooter is 18 years old. Think about YOUR thought processes at that age.

I have a feeling Xbox had more to do with this person's mental deficiencies, rather than politics. 

Yup, he was radicalized by that Replacement Theory. 

What is your opinion of replacement theory? 

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Let the jury decide of they provide a product that hurt people or is unsafe. Do mentally ill people seek these products out? Do the gun manufacturers know this? Of course. 

Gun manufacturers are profiting right now off of this massacre. 

Again, there are a plethora of things that can be used to hurt/kill people. What about the manufactures of ammonium nitrate fertilizer? You can buy 40 lb bags of it at the local feed store. Doesn't take much to turn those into something that can kill hundreds at a time. What about the makers of alcoholic beverages? Those kill FAR MORE than firearms. It's actually 3-4x more deaths. Should people be suing Labatts? 

I'd love to see the studies to back up your claim on "mentally ill people seek out these products" and gun makers knowing this so they can sell firearms to them. 

BTW: You continue to ignore points I'm making... like you claiming you nor anyone you know ever having a home broken into thus no need for semi-automatic firearms... when I posted story after story (linked) to times these firearms save lives and protect homes. 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's almost as if he is disposable. Like cannon fodder 

This dude was above all an extreme racist. Replacement theory is a racist theory, don't you agree? 

Yup, he was radicalized by that Replacement Theory. 

What is your opinion of replacement theory? 

That not every half baked dumb ass idea needs a catch phrase? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That not every half baked dumb ass idea needs a catch phrase? 

Is it an evil idea? 

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Again, there are a plethora of things that can be used to hurt/kill people. What about the manufactures of ammonium nitrate fertilizer? You can buy 40 lb bags of it at the local feed store. Doesn't take much to turn those into something that can kill hundreds at a time. What about the makers of alcoholic beverages? Those kill FAR MORE than firearms. It's actually 3-4x more deaths. Should people be suing Labatts? 

I'd love to see the studies to back up your claim on "mentally ill people seek out these products" and gun makers knowing this so they can sell firearms to them. 

BTW: You continue to ignore points I'm making... like you claiming you nor anyone you know ever having a home broken into thus no need for semi-automatic firearms... when I posted story after story (linked) to times these firearms save lives and protect homes. 

If people sell products that can be used to massacre people those making a selling them should be allowed to be sued in court. Pretty simple 

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is it an evil idea? 

It doesn't have enough substance to it to be evil. It's an obscure  fringe theory that in these couple of posts received more attention that it deserves 

Just now, TSOL said:

It doesn't have enough substance to it to be evil. It's an obscure  fringe theory that in these couple of posts received more attention that it deserves 

There are folks defending in right now in the "War on Whiteness" thread.

It ain't fringe. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

No, the GOP is peddling this crap. Build the wall! Illegal babies, Mexico is sending us rapists and drugs, etc. etc...

3 minutes ago, 716er said:

There are folks defending in right now in the "War on Whiteness" thread.

It ain't fringe. 

You’re not a serious person.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the GOP is peddling this crap. Build the wall! Illegal babies, Mexico is sending us rapists and drugs, etc. etc...

Take a look at your presidents past history. He’s as racist as anyone yet you defend him. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is it an evil idea? 

If people sell products that can be used to massacre people those making a selling them should be allowed to be sued in court. Pretty simple 

So then let's start a list.... 

• Semi-trailer manufactures
  • Moving van manufactures
  • Car manufactures
  • Knives manufactures
  • Plane manufactures
  • Helicopter manufactures
  • Boats manufactures
  • Petroleum companies 
  • Alcoholic beverage companies
  • Firearm manufactures
  • Ammonium Nitrate manufactures
  • Cherry producers
  • Apricot producers
  • Plum producers
  • Peach producers
  • Apple producers
  • Pear producers
  • Rice producers
  • Castor oil producers

How long should we make this list?

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, they are not. You are perceiving this because you are just seeing what you want to see. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still waiting to hear why you jump over posts that PROVE you're incorrect (and if you want to add to the list of companies/producers that could be sued due to their products being able to kill large number of people)

16 hours ago, Gugny said:

Perhaps not.  But fewer deaths and injuries.  

Completely untrue. Do you know what the worst school massacre was in the United States? What was used?

16 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So then let's start a list.... 

• Semi-trailer manufactures
  • Moving van manufactures
  • Car manufactures
  • Knives manufactures
  • Plane manufactures
  • Helicopter manufactures
  • Boats manufactures
  • Petroleum companies 
  • Alcoholic beverage companies
  • Firearm manufactures
  • Ammonium Nitrate manufactures
  • Cherry producers
  • Apricot producers
  • Plum producers
  • Peach producers
  • Apple producers
  • Pear producers
  • Rice producers
  • Castor oil producers

How long should we make this list?

If you can make the case in court, I say go for it. A plane manufacturer that makes a defective plane shouldn't be held accountable??? Huh? 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

If you can make the case in court, I say go for it. A plane manufacturer that makes a defective plane shouldn't be held accountable??? Huh? 

You're now talking about a different thing all together. 

12 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Still waiting to hear why you jump over posts that PROVE you're incorrect (and if you want to add to the list of companies/producers that could be sued due to their products being able to kill large number of people)

Completely untrue. Do you know what the worst school massacre was in the United States? What was used?

Here we go.  

Please do tell me about the 1927 bombings and then try to tell me how that is, in any way, relevant to the modern day gun violence/mass shootings using semi-automatic weapons.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/15/2022 at 9:03 AM, Tiberius said:

He would of been shot dead if he were a person of color, in all likelihood 

Horrific day in the 716. I hope this goes federal and he is sent to hell with a very short time on death row. There is no place in society for the evil that this pos engaged in. 

i don’t know if him being black/brown would have resulted in him being shot/killed by the police. I think it would be interesting to see what the data shows i.e. white/black/brown et cetera that, what percentage, when surrendering after a horrific crime, are killed by law enforcement. Perception vs reality. 

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Here we go.  

Please do tell me about the 1927 bombings and then try to tell me how that is, in any way, relevant to the modern day gun violence/mass shootings using semi-automatic weapons.

Why not? People will find ways to kill others. They have for all human history.

You know what tannerite is, I assume? That could be made to carry out a bombing like what took place at the Bath school house. The Austin bell tower shooter... he killed 18 people and shot over 30 with a Remington 700 (bolt action). 

Evil will find a way. If that's a  Ford Escape in Waukesha, Wisconsin... or a Bushmaster XM-15 in Buffalo.

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Thank you (+1) 1