Racially motivated murder at Tops

4 hours ago, muppy said:

SO. if sports figures can show up to support a community its community building, but the POTUS (Democrat)  does its not. Gotcha.

This is tribalism at its finest. Why didn't he go to Waukesha? Im not into rating which travesty is better or worse within our country.  But this political tribalism IS tearing our government and people apart.  I fear nothing that anyone does outside of your tribe is bad. But if YOUR candidate does it Im sure you would be all okey dokey with it.

And for the record. if donald trump was president and had taken time from HIS schedule to show up in Buffalo after this incident I'd have given him props NOT apprise false motives to it. But that's just me.

PS: so how many boos were heard during the POTUS visit I wonder. MAYBE the community and what THEY would prefer is lost in this discussion.  I wonder. Their needs should trump political motives.  it won't,  but they should.

If Biden had visited Waukesha as well as Buffalo, his presence, words etc would ring true. He didn’t, thus the skepticism. Simple as that. The Bills are members of this community, so I don’t see a correlation to the POTUS here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Seems like a terrible way to conduct an accurate survey, why give them numbers at all, just ask them to give their estimation and then you can get your information from that data? I mean giving people a multiple choice with the options of: A)10 B)100 C)1,000 D) 10,000 E) >10,000 when the actual number is apparently 27 seems intentionally skewed for people to overestimate the number.

Also nice how it glosses over how 25% of people killed by police being black when that's twice their percentage of the population is terrible.

Well, demographic groups don’t commit crimes in direct proportion to their percentage of the population. This pesky fact is more difficult to process when you see the world through a liberal prism. What percentage of murders are committed by Asian Americans? I know they’re supposedly “ over represented “

at Universities , but you can bet I didn’t hear that from a conservative news source. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Bingo. If you want to confront the issue of white supremacy as it actually exists in this country, then stop lying about it.

Where are the republican leaders calling out that nonsense? I don’t hear anyone on the right denying it or denounce it!

The Republican Party is a joke. They constantly get pushed around, bullied and wrongfully accused by the far left and don’t do anything about it!

Hard to feel bad for such a spineless group of politicians.

5 hours ago, aristocrat said:

But by all means keep voting the same people in. 

Buffalo democrats elected India Walton in the primary. Republicans then joined forces with anti-Walton Dems to Write Down Brown in the general. Things haven't changed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-beatty-blames-white-supremacy-dallas-korean-salon-shooting-suspect-black

On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

she kind of missed an important detail that the shooter is black. Yikes

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-beatty-blames-white-supremacy-dallas-korean-salon-shooting-suspect-black

On Monday, three people in a Korean-owned hair salon in Dallas were gunned by yet another White supremacy replacement theorist," Beatty said to the assembled crowd.

she kind of missed an important detail that the shooter is black. Yikes

You don't need to be white to be a white supremacists, you simply must be anti Democrat. I have posted here multiple times that a friend of mine who is the great grandchild of slaves on both sides, was called a white supremacists by the Orlando Sentinel years ago. 

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

13 now.... zero connected to white supremacy and nearly all carried about by a minority. 

Directly connected to white supremacy. The poverty minority communities had forced on them by white supremacy is a factor

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

So on brand 

Conservatives spent decades fighting anti-lynching laws, this is just the latest battle on that front 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Directly connected to white supremacy. The poverty minority communities had forced on them by white supremacy is a factor

Conservatives spent decades fighting anti-lynching laws, this is just the latest battle on that front 

Sorta correct. Biden's anti crime and drug bills from the early 90s leading to mass incarceration for minorities leading them to being unemployable due to criminal records has wreaked havoc.  Resulting in minorities being poor and families torn apart with parents in prison.  

• Like (+1) 1