Racially motivated murder at Tops

2 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I doubt it was the fault of law enforcement. More likely an extremely liberal psychologist that evaluated him, said he was fine and just needed nurturing and understanding because he was “ triggered” or some other psycho babble. The liberal mindset infiltrates and perverts law enforcement in NYS. When criminals are coddled law enforcement is weakened. 

I wonder if victims families started suing some psychologists for malpractice they might tighten up , at least send them a message.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, ALF said:

I wonder if victims families started suing some psychologists for malpractice they might tighten up , at least send them a message.

The school system’s hands are tied and they really can’t bring any attention to these crazy kids when they see red flags. Doctors, social workers, have infiltrated the schools and made a huge mess of everything.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Psychology is an inexact science. The Red Flag Law should have automatic triggers with threats at school being one of them.

Completely agree. Explicit threats like these should be taken seriously. 

11 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Yep, in one persons twisted mind, not the mind of all republicans as the media wnd left wing politics want to paint it. 

Race baiting at its finest. I’m sure he blamed it on the Ultra Maga. Where was this visit in other mass shootings Locke Wakusha Christmas parade where kids were mowed down? What’s that you say? The skin color of tbe aggressor didn’t match his fear mongering? Oh I see. 

Was that officially a domestic terrorist event? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's called a domestic terrorist event when it's politically expedient to do so.

Yes, it was, even though Biden predictably did not call it as such

C'mon Tibs, don't be naive

1 minute ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

It's called a domestic terrorist event when it's politically expedient to do so.

Yes, it was, even though Biden predictably did not call it as such

C'mon Tibs, don't be naive

Law enforcement decides if it was, not the president. 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Law enforcement decides if it was, not the president. 

Not really. These are just words. The President can use whatever words he wants to describe it. I think what you’re referring to is what the legal system will choose to prosecute it as….which is completely different. 

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/incident/2305208

https://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2022/05/17/one-killed-three-injured-in-east-palo-alto-shooting

Based on the initial investigation, police believe the shooting was a "targeted attack" and not random.

One person was shot in the right chest, a second was shot in the left chest and a third had lower extremity wounds, according to dispatchers. As of 8 p.m., police closed Fordham Street at Michigan Avenue to traffic and cordoned off the park.

Help sustain the local news you depend on.

Your contribution matters. Become a member today.

Join

Nearby residents said they heard at least three to five different guns firing multiple rounds.

18 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

This FBI data goes back to 2018

• 62 million police contacts with citizens 
  • 10,310,960 arrests 
  • 990 shot by police
  • 18 were unarmed (7 black, 1 Hispanic, 10 white)

There is a 0.00000029% chance of being shot, unarmed, by police

(I've had LEO's point firearms at me before, when I did nothing wrong. I complied and was on my way in 15 minutes)

17 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

Thank you for posting the facts- much appreciated and a breath of fresh air 🍻 

16 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

In 2018, the FBI data that came up for me. And in typical fashion.... Tips skips the rest of the information. 👍

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And assumes the totals are from 2018-2021 (which is actually 4 years of data) instead of calendar year 2018.  So you’re now learning the lack of intelligence you’re dealing with.  Just give up. 

So let's continue with the facts and look at this study in which participants were asked their political leaning and then asked the following..

So nearly half (44%) of self identified liberals estimate 1000 unarmed blacks were killed by police in 2019, when the actual number was 27. That's overestimating by almost 40 fold!

I wonder how so many are led to believe that there is a far, far greater problem than actually exists?

Nah, it couldn't be legacy media and social media that feeds this BS narrative day after day. They would never, ever publish disinformation in order to enhance public distrust in the police and further racial division. It couldn't be that.

^_^

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wakusha was not determined to be, there are politics at play with this democratic justice department. I’m sure it was terrorizing for those being run over, wasn’t it? 

What about the black supremicists who shot up people in the subway recently? Was Biden there to talk about black supremacy or how his race baiting from him and his administration is a direct cause if the standard they are putting Republicans to is to stand? 

This is disgusting race baiting by the administration. They are picking a choosing based on the narrative, creating a moral panic directed at one race. Does he think increasing the heat against whiteness is going to cause less of these instances?? 

19 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

This FBI data goes back to 2018

• 62 million police contacts with citizens 
  • 10,310,960 arrests 
  • 990 shot by police
  • 18 were unarmed (7 black, 1 Hispanic, 10 white)

There is a 0.00000029% chance of being shot, unarmed, by police

(I've had LEO's point firearms at me before, when I did nothing wrong. I complied and was on my way in 15 minutes)

The FBI data set notes that it is based on self reporting from police departments. They don't actively track this.

Whereas the total number of police shootings as tracked by the Washington Post are 4-5 times higher. 

The fact that the FBI only started asking police departments to report shootings to them in 2018, and that as few as 1 in 5 police shootings get reported is a bit revealing. 

As to your data analysis, I'd say your conclusions are probably inaccurate.

Edited by Motorin'

25 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

The FBI data set notes that it is based on self reporting from police departments. They don't actively track this.

Whereas the total number of police shootings as tracked by the Washington Post are 4-5 times higher. 

The fact that the FBI only started asking police departments to report shootings to them in 2018, and that as few as 1 in 5 police shootings get reported is a bit revealing. 

As to your data analysis, I'd say your conclusions are probably inaccurate.

What analysis? 

And we can only go off what is reported. Anything else is just a guess. 

1 hour ago, HamSandwhich said:

Wakusha was not determined to be, there are politics at play with this democratic justice department. I’m sure it was terrorizing for those being run over, wasn’t it? 

What about the black supremicists who shot up people in the subway recently? Was Biden there to talk about black supremacy or how his race baiting from him and his administration is a direct cause if the standard they are putting Republicans to is to stand? 

This is disgusting race baiting by the administration. They are picking a choosing based on the narrative, creating a moral panic directed at one race. Does he think increasing the heat against whiteness is going to cause less of these instances?? 

Oh BS. Black supremicists? Ok. 

You just sound upset racists are being called out for what they are 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh BS. Black supremicists? Ok. 

You just sound upset racists are being called out for what they are 

He is an avowed black supremicists, if you’ve ever seen his YouTube videos that have now been taken down. It’s not even a question. 

The white supremicists narriative is overblown to the point of hysteria. Are there white supremicists in the country? Yes. Are they as prevalent as the left says they are? Much like police statistics are overblown by the left, the white supremicist infiltration is overblown. It’s all political. The left is now trying to ascribe great replacement theory they guy (who hates republicans and Fox News in his manifesto) was espousing to any grievance against the way we are policing the border or how we think voting policy should be in regards to illegal immigrants. That’s not the great replacement theory, that’s just politics. They are trying to pin this all on the republicans but the American people are tired of this bs, they saw this happen with the word “racist” and how the left made all republicans racist, they see through this. Dems think this a Roe will be a wedge issue that will turn November around to disgusting attempts to divide this country, and it won’t work. Americans know better. Watch. 

• Like (+1) 1