Racially motivated murder at Tops

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

I would have to agree- do not do anything stupid, and you live to fight another day. Ive always listened to what police have told me along with being respectful and kind, and it always worked out well for me. 

I really wish we can all come together and just be Americans. I served for 21 years so others wouldn’t have to suffer here on the home front, but here we are fighting and killing each other, for what? 

This FBI data goes back to 2018

• 62 million police contacts with citizens 
  • 10,310,960 arrests 
  • 990 shot by police
  • 18 were unarmed (7 black, 1 Hispanic, 10 white)

There is a 0.00000029% chance of being shot, unarmed, by police

(I've had LEO's point firearms at me before, when I did nothing wrong. I complied and was on my way in 15 minutes)

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ecofascist.

Fascism is right-wing. Communism to the left. Of course both of us are somewhere in middle off the axis.

Can't have it both ways.  Both ideologies are concerned with the environment.  

Fascist or Communist, Far right or far left, although claiming ideological differences, both employ the same tactics.  Crush dissent, suppress freedom, rule through terror, censor truth, and equate the goals of the party to the goals of the State.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ecofascist.

Fascism is right-wing. Communism to the left. Of course both of us are somewhere in middle off the axis.

Can't have it both ways.  Both ideologies are concerned with the environment.  

So China isn't authoritarian? Because communism is left wing? Uhhh what

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

So China isn't authoritarian? Because communism is left wing? Uhhh what

There's left authoritarian... It's called communism. China.  And whatever Putin is morphing into...

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Fascist or Communist, Far right or far left, although claiming ideological differences, both employ the same tactics.  Crush dissent, suppress freedom, rule through terror, censor truth, and equate the goals of the party to the goals of the State.  

Private business exists in a fascist state.

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So then let's start a list.... 

• Semi-trailer manufactures
  • Moving van manufactures
  • Car manufactures
  • Knives manufactures
  • Plane manufactures
  • Helicopter manufactures
  • Boats manufactures
  • Petroleum companies 
  • Alcoholic beverage companies
  • Firearm manufactures
  • Ammonium Nitrate manufactures
  • Cherry producers
  • Apricot producers
  • Plum producers
  • Peach producers
  • Apple producers
  • Pear producers
  • Rice producers
  • Castor oil producers

How long should we make this list?

why don’t we put fentanyl at the top of the list, followed by the rest of the opioids peddled by corrupt big government pharma.

and actually let’s add politicians and government too.  

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

• 10,310,960 arrests 
  • 990 shot by police

(I've had LEO's point firearms at me before, when I did nothing wrong. I complied and was on my way in 15 minutes)

Thank you for posting the facts- much appreciated and a breath of fresh air 🍻 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Lawyers sue for anything now, and some win because they are right. Why are guns exempt from liabilty in crimes? Makes no sense 

Because if there was not a human misusing the item for what it was not intended to be used there would be no crime.   The gun didn't commit the crime.  

Sue the individual not the weapon manufacturer.  Should Nicole Brown Simpson's family have sued the knife manufacturer instead of OJ? 

You're being naive at best stupid at worst.  

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Thank you for posting the facts- much appreciated and a breath of fresh air 🍻 

Why?  Facts mean nothing here.  They will be ignored. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Because if there was not a human misusing the item for what it was not intended to be used there would be no crime.   The gun didn't commit the crime.  

Sue the individual not the weapon manufacturer.  Should Nicole Brown Simpson's family have sued the knife manufacturer instead of OJ? 

You're being naive at best stupid at worst.  

Why?  Facts mean nothing here.  They will be ignored. 

Well I did my part lol 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

• 10,310,960 arrests 
  • 990 shot by police

What? You are saying that only 990 people were shot by cops in the last 3 and a half years? 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What? You are saying that only 990 people were shot by cops in the last 3 and a half years? 

In 2018, the FBI data that came up for me. And in typical fashion.... Tips skips the rest of the information. 👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But only to serve the interests of "The State".  That what the oligarch racket is all about.

Yeah... So Putin is obfuscation communism, fascism and the complicated history w/The Ukraine... 

He's really a fascist.  Kinda why the far right, populist like Trump, et al... Are pro-Putin.

Just like 1930s... We had our businesses, Henry Ford, Charlie Lindbergh's align themselves with the fascists, Hitler... 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

In 2018, the FBI data that came up for me. And in typical fashion.... Tips skips the rest of the information. 👍

And assumes the totals are from 2018-2021 (which is actually 4 years of data) instead of calendar year 2018.  So you’re now learning the lack of intelligence you’re dealing with.  Just give up. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That’s what it says, Almost all armed with weapons 

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yeah... So Putin is obfuscation communism, fascism and the complicated history w/The Ukraine... 

He's really a fascist.  Kinda why the far right, populist like Trump, et al... Are pro-Putin.

Just like 1930s... We had our businesses, Henry Ford, Charlie Lindbergh's align themselves with the fascists, Hitler... 

and Hitler idolized  FDR for his governing style. 

On 5/15/2022 at 2:46 AM, Warcodered said:

I mean it was clearly motivated by racism that's really not in dispute.

Yep, in one persons twisted mind, not the mind of all republicans as the media wnd left wing politics want to paint it. 

Race baiting at its finest. I’m sure he blamed it on the Ultra Maga. Where was this visit in other mass shootings Locke Wakusha Christmas parade where kids were mowed down? What’s that you say? The skin color of tbe aggressor didn’t match his fear mongering? Oh I see. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

You’re learning something. Look it’s real time sticker shock in reverse, much less than you thought huh? 

13 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Nearly every one of them are gang shootings. Not a school shooting or what took place in Buffalo. 

And of those 600+ both years you listed? The VAST majority are carried out by minorities. That goes against the media narrative if we are counting "mass shootings". 

The source is npr. That says a lot. What qualifies as a “ mass shooting” ? 2 or more? I agree nearly all of these would fall into the gang- related category, not a school shooting, store, theater etc. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

A quote from the other side:

"Law enforcement had the opportunity [remove weapons out of his life] to do so when they ordered an evaluation on him following threat of school shooting." 

The answer to this is clear.   They didn't,  just like they didn't put barricades up on January 6th.

ANY other person or group... They wouldn't have been so lax.

I doubt it was the fault of law enforcement. More likely an extremely liberal psychologist that evaluated him, said he was fine and just needed nurturing and understanding because he was “ triggered” or some other psycho babble. The liberal mindset infiltrates and perverts law enforcement in NYS. When criminals are coddled law enforcement is weakened. 

• Agree 1