Racially motivated murder at Tops

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Or make it harder for crazy people to have access to weapons of war 

Traitor? How so? 

This guy worked diligently to impeach a sitting President through lies and deceit…tried to overturn an election by pushing a false narrative that it had been stolen by Russia…all while was smashing a Chinese spy who infiltrated his inner circle. He’s beholden to China, like his California colleague Dianne Feinstein who also harbored a Chinese spy for decades. 

He has betrayed his country. 

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Well, just FYI... gun manufactures CAN be sued. 

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Well, just FYI... gun manufactures CAN be sued. 

Nope, not when their product was used in a crime, terrorist act or any other act of wanton destruction. I'd change that 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope, not when their product was used in a crime, terrorist act or any other act of wanton destruction. I'd change that 

Why?  What's their culpability in this?  

NOTE:  I believe Tibs has me on ignore so if anyone else wants him to answer this you may want to quote him instead of me.  

Let the fun begin......

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bakin said:

This guy worked diligently to impeach a sitting President through lies and deceit…tried to overturn an election by pushing a false narrative that it had been stolen by Russia…all while was smashing a Chinese spy who infiltrated his inner circle. He’s beholden to China, like his California colleague Dianne Feinstein who also harbored a Chinese spy for decades. 
T

He has betrayed his country. 

Trump deserved what he got, and deserved worse, imo 

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You failed to answer my question. 

Is a "Glock 17" or any other semi-automatic handgun, an "Assault Weapon"? Not a difficult question to answer. 

(and again, you've missed his point) 

There is literally ZERO need for any person to have semi-automatic weapons.  Hunting?  No.  Home defense?  No.

They are made for one purpose ... killing people.

Absolutely nothing good comes from them being available.  Nothing.

You want to feel macho?  Go buy a big truck with big tires and one of those exhausts that runs up behind your windows.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

There is literally ZERO need for any person to have semi-automatic weapons.  Hunting?  No.  Home defense?  No.

You want to feel macho?  Go buy a big truck with big tires and one of those exhausts that runs up behind your windows.  

Almost every gun is a semi-automatic weapon.  Are you saying they need to ban all guns?  Please be specific

It also sounds like your knowledge on the subject is starting from scratch.  There's a lot of good discussion on this if you go 2 pages back in this thread and I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Almost every gun is a semi-automatic weapon.  Are you saying they need to ban all guns?  Please be specific

It also sounds like your knowledge on the subject is starting from scratch.  There's a lot of good discussion on this if you go 2 pages back in this thread and I'm happy to help answer any questions you may have

My definition of a semi-automatic gun is one that does not need to be cocked between shots fired.

I am not anti-gun and I am pro 2nd amendment.  But it's antiquated.  There is no reason for anyone to have semi-automatic weapons.  Their only purpose is to kill people.

We need less of that.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Oh Gawd, here we go. 

You're incorrect on all accounts. As I said in an earlier post... the AR platform is now one of the most popular, if not THE most popular, hunting platforms in the United States. I hunt with one, my family does, nearly every I know uses them. AR-10's are perfect for deer. AR-15/300AAC Blackout is a must for hunting hogs. I don't want to use a bolt action when firing on a wild boar. I've seen them charge after being shot 3 times. 

Home defense? No? WTF are you talking about. Are you just a troll? 

Nearly ever firearm in America is a semi-automatic. Only revolvers, black powder and pump action shotguns aren't. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

My definition of a semi-automatic gun is one that does not need to be cocked between shots fired.

I am not anti-gun and I am pro 2nd amendment.  But it's antiquated.  There is no reason for anyone to have semi-automatic weapons.  Their only purpose is to kill people.

We need less of that.

Clearly, you are. And again, you're so wrong on the "only purpose" quote. 

I competition shoot, I hunt and I have firearms to protect my family.

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Oh Gawd, here we go. 

You're incorrect on all accounts. As I said in an earlier post... the AR platform is now one of the most popular, if not THE most popular, hunting platforms in the United States. I hunt with one, my family does, nearly every I know uses them. AR-10's are perfect for deer. AR-15/300AAC Blackout is a must for hunting hogs. I don't want to use a bolt action when firing on a wild boar. I've seen them charge after being shot 3 times. 

Home defense? No? WTF are you talking about. Are you just a troll? 

Nearly ever firearm in America is a semi-automatic. Only revolvers, black powder and pump action shotguns aren't. 

If you need a semi-automatic weapon to shoot an effing boar, then you're not a very good hunter. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

If you need a semi-automatic weapon to shoot an effing boar, then you're not a very good hunter. 

Says someone who has never hunted a wild pig. I love hearing this quote from the uneducated. Do you get your firearm knowledge from The View?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

Says someone who has never hunted a wild pig. I love hearing this quote from the uneducated. Do you get your firearm knowledge from The View?

Ah, here we go.  This is always so cute.

I don't watch the View.  I don't watch CNN.  I am not a Biden fan.  I was not a Hillary fan.

Now that THAT's out of the way ... If you need a semi-automatic weapon to HUNT, then you should either find another hobby or, perhaps, start hunting rabbits or something.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

We need less of that.

What if someone breaks in your house and wants to kill you or your family?  He'll kill ya all while you're reloading your musket  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

What if someone breaks in your house and wants to kill you or your family?  He'll kill ya all while you're reloading your musket  

I'm 51 years old and know exactly zero people who've had their house broken into.  I like my odds.

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I don't watch the View.  I don't watch CNN.  I am not a Biden fan.  I was not a Hillary fan.

Now that THAT's out of the way ... If you need a semi-automatic weapon to HUNT, then you should either find another hobby or, perhaps, start hunting rabbits or something.

I have semi-auto weapons to shoot people who threaten me and my family.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump deserved what he got, and deserved worse, imo 

He deserved to be falsely accused and impeached over lies and nonsense?  Because he wrote mean tweets?  
Your attitude is as good an example of why liberalism is a mental disorder. 

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I served in the US Army, competed nationally with the AR-15 platform, I now just do it locally and I hunt. 

You have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about when it comes to firearms and hunting. Zero. So why don't you stick to something you understand. This is something, you don't.