Racially motivated murder at Tops

7 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sure, the NRA can have credit for those too.

I’m sure a lot of the shooters are NRA members. You are a dunce. 

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean it was clearly motivated by racism that's really not in dispute.

And in the end, so f#*!&#*what? The guy is a murderer. So is every shooter in each Buffalo murder this year. They’re all cold blooded killers and deserve harsh sentencing. Put criminals in jail , that’s where they belong. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

You two dirtbags politicizing a tragedy just shows everyone who you really are. Garbage.

Yes pure garbage. The only thing that saved him from death by Cop was putting the gun to his own neck. We can’t say whether any other individual would have done this , much less based only on their skin tone. He also shot White people and a retired BPD Officer. Guess what? He hated them too. It seems Police were alerted last year about a threat this psycho made. He got a mental evaluation and counseling. A very Lib course of action and we see the result.  I expect high level stupidity from Tibs and Billsy so this is no surprise. 

• Agree 6

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He would of been shot dead if he were a person of color, in all likelihood 

That's actually not supported by data. I believe that topic is being addressed in another thread, citing a study from Roland Fryer.

Regardless, this is awful any way you slice it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

You two dirtbags politicizing a tragedy just shows everyone who you really are. Garbage.

So defensive - this is what happens when your cult leaders spew hate and politic to the fringe.

Just look at the endless list of legislation filled with hate spewing from red states.

Just more hypocrisy from the cult.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So defensive - this is what happens when your cult leaders spew hate and politic to the fringe.

Just look at the endless list of legislation filled with hate spewing from red states.

Where's your thread on the guy that shot Republican Congressman?

If you blasted the people behind him I'll recant everything I've ever said about you being the biggest hypocrite on earth.  

This shooter yesterday is a societal outlier and a failure of society at that.

Made worse by the pandemic that took away all these kids purpose.  But let's ignore that about this former communist at age 12 drifted right at age 18.

Absolute lunacy.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your accusation is your confession dirtbag

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Ted Nugent has not killed anyone either 

Singer Ted Nugent has been accused of hate speech for telling Trump fans to go “berserk on the skulls of the Democrats” – hours after an alleged white supremacist killed 10 people in a mass shooting at a grocery store.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ted-nugent-skulls-democrats-trump-b2079461.html

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Ah so now you understand why some folks hate abortion. They don't want to be indirectly responsible for infanticide. 

Growth.

So you agree? 

• Vomit 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He would of been shot dead if he were a person of color, in all likelihood 

recent tragedies say, shut up.

NY subway shooter..still alive

suv driver in Wisconsin..still alive

school shooter in texas..still alive, and was also allowed to bond out of prison.

but keep the bs narratives going so people stay divided. if you took a look at what these psychopaths were reading before they killed innocent people it looked exactly like your dumb ass post that propetuates these things further.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Where's your thread on the guy that shot Republican Congressman?

If you blasted the people behind him I'll recant everything I've ever said about you being the biggest hypocrite on earth.  

This shooter yesterday is a societal outlier and a failure of society at that.

Made worse by the pandemic that took away all these kids purpose.  But let's ignore that about this former communist at age 12 drifted right at age 18.

Absolute lunacy.  

Keep normalizing the fringe - keep fueling white supremacy and keep passing laws that divide. Clearly a winning strategy for the cult.

You reap what you sow

3 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’m sure a lot of the shooters are NRA members. You are a dunce. 

And in the end, so f#*!&#*what? The guy is a murderer. So is every shooter in each Buffalo murder this year. They’re all cold blooded killers and deserve harsh sentencing. Put criminals in jail , that’s where they belong. 

Wasn't implying they were...you just seemed so concerned about the NRA, and their sterling reputation.  

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Complete societal failure.  

Another lost, misguided, troubled kid that turned to radicalism right underneath everyone around him.

This should be impossible.  And you threaten to shoot up a school - they had to have known much more about this kids problems - we're going to find out how badly - guaranteed it's worse then what happened at with Broward Schools and Nicholas Cruz.  

That's why this immediately must be bc of guns, the internet, or Fox News.  

Payton Gendron, 18, was investigated by the New York State Police for threating to shoot his classmates during graduation in June 2021

Police suggested mental health evaluation and counseling

Classmates recall his 'Hitler-esque' political leanings during a political science exercise

Gendron wore a hazmat suit to school for the first week of his senior year to protect against Covid 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10817615/Buffalo-white-supremacist-shot-dead-ten-threatened-shoot-classmate-graduation.html

THE KIDS WILL BE FINE

Edited by Big Blitz

50 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Wasn't implying they were...you just seemed so concerned about the NRA, and their sterling reputation.  

I Don’t care about the NRA at all. Someone else brought it up, I’m just calling out the nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1