Mass shooting in Buffalo (Those wishing to exchange on the political aspects of this situation should do so in the thread located in PPP) - edit by moderator

Buffalo716

He definitely put cart faaaaaar before horse  unless he’s seen something I haven’t 

but will note if the guy was taken into custody for mental health evaluations and had an incident talking about shooting his school… even benign toy war games are probably a bad idea. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm not sure what you're struggling with at this point.  The likelihood fo being shot by police as a black man is more than twice as high as it is for a white man.  So I am simply saying he likely would have been shot if black.

I know you know this already so why are you pretending to not understand my straightforward statement?

My issue is that the racial issue of this event is that a White Supremacist murdered 10 people, you've thrown in a tangent to the issues of race in policing that really has nothing to do with this incident at all.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

1.)  That's not how things are done in a civilized society. 

2.)  You have no way to prove your second point and it's insulting to police officers.

It's not meant to insult.  It's an opinion based on fact.

25 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

that’s a different convo. You said gun owners were a small percentage of voters

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough then. I should have said a small minority of their constituents is not in favor of assault rifle and high volume magazine bans. I thought I implied that when I mentioned Scalia’s opinion on Heller. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

My issue is that the racial issue of this event is that a White Supremacist murdered 10 people, you've thrown in a tangent to the issues of race in policing that really has nothing to do with this incident at all.

It was a simple question many will ask.  Some already are, based on recent previous racial events.  You understand this.

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Perhaps I wasn’t clear enough then. I should have said a small minority of their constituents is not in favor of assault rifle and high volume magazine bans. I thought I implied that when I mentioned Scalia’s opinion on Heller. 

you were clear. He was either reading to fast, or through defensive lenses. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nate is a clown I lost all respect for him today 

17 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

This ain’t Bills related and as much as we all detest the shooter, we don’t need to talk about him or his family on the Bills section.

Yes it is Nate talks about the bills for a living

Just now, Warcodered said:

It's irrelevant to this event though.

To many here, no doubt.  To the folks who have suffered these losses, probably more on their minds.

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'll answer in ppp.  Wrong place.

sure

20 minutes ago, Chicagobills said:

Nate Geary from WGR with the worst take of all time. I lost all respect for him today 

Kind of strange that day after shooting, this is where your gonna direct your anger.  Not a great take by him, but more understandable than yours given what happened 24 hours ago.  

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.