Mass shooting in Buffalo (Those wishing to exchange on the political aspects of this situation should do so in the thread located in PPP) - edit by moderator

Buffalo716

Man, I read the OP and thought Putin set off a nuc or something. Terrible tragedy though no doubt. TandP to the victims and families.

*need an edit on this. I made this during the oblivious title with no explanation of what was going on at the time. That thread was merged with this.

Edited by Bferra13
  • Eyeroll 1

watching the press conference now.  Racially motivated hate crime by an 18 year old white male.  As we move forward and pray for those involved, let's remember that prayers and moments of silence are not enough to stop these things from happening.

• Agree 8
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, astb41 said:

watching the press conference now.  Racially motivated hate crime by an 18 year old white male.  As we move forward and pray for those involved, let's remember that prayers and moments of silence are not enough to stop these things from happening.

OK, so what is?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, astb41 said:

We've known this for a while, but anything else I'd have to say shouldn't really go here.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

OK, so what is?

Good question....I am sure it will be discussed a bunch.   Would be curious to know how the shooter got the AR 15.

(my opinions on this as a military that gave UP all my weapons except for 9 mill and shotgun for home defense that civilians should not be allowed to have AR 15s)

• Like (+1) 9
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 12
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.