Vegas oddsmakers really like the Bills

HappyDays

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Agree, but we aren't going 17-0 next year and it's still a bit silly to think we will actually be favored against the Chiefs in KC unless Mahomes is hurt or they are complete garbage this year.

I understand your point, but Vegas and the betting public has watched Allen outplay Mahomes in their last two matchups.

They will certainly not be going 17-0, I agree but I’m thinking 13-14 wins

8 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Miami are not games I would consider "brutal"

I don't take anything for granted anymore... 

Screenshot_20220516-211056_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b2484a46b4b940196a80419b83068e59.jpg

But after seeing Kansas City's schedule, I'd have to say ours is a walk in the park... 

Screenshot_20220516-211722_Gallery.thumb.jpg.7fb39322ecad4296abab3238def2a5f1.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-210951_Gallery.thumb.jpg.0d013cf3d678a956035f59155e68ddc6.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Wow, this is scary being the favorite!!

Trying to recall during the early 90's were the Bills the overall pre-season SB favorite any of those years?

Maybe '91?  But the 49ers, Skins and Giants all would have been neck and neck with them in odds.

Edit:  Looks like I was right.  Preseason odds favorites in 91: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1991/preseason_odds.htm

Edited by TheBrownBear

4 hours ago, TheBrownBear said:

Maybe '91?  But the 49ers, Skins and Giants all would have been neck and neck with them in odds.

Edit:  Looks like I was right.  Preseason odds favorites in 91: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/1991/preseason_odds.htm

OK so that was the year they lost to Washington.  Recall Washington kind of came out of no where that year.  Meanwhile Bills just lost to Giants in SB and probably were the better team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.