Vegas oddsmakers really like the Bills

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

I'm also suprised that we're favored by 7 against the Titans considering they've beaten us the last two times.

The same logic applies. They lost their #1 WR. The public thinks the QB makes the WR but Vegas knows that isn't entirely true.

Very surprising that we are bigger favorites at KC(-1.5) than at Bal (-1) and at Cin(pick em). 

Right now my favorite play is Bills -1 at Baltimore. I think we will handle them. But there is a chance for a let down game being after two prime times and a division opponent.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Very surprising that we are bigger favorites at KC(-1.5)

KC got notably worse this offseason. I think the impact of losing Tyreek Hill is still being underrated by the general public. He opened up their entire offense and they haven't come anywhere close to replacing him. Their defense is still just so-so. Kelce is another year older. And they have a ridiculously hard schedule. They're likely to take a big step back this season IMO.

Just now, HappyDays said:

KC got notably worse this offseason. I think the impact of losing Tyreek Hill is still being underrated by the general public. He opened up their entire offense and they haven't come anywhere close to replacing him. Their defense is still just so-so. Kelce is another year older. And they have a ridiculously hard schedule. They're likely to take a big step back this season IMO.

I am not surprised we are favorites vs them at all. Just that we are bigger favorites vs them than Bal and Cin. 

KC is still #2 in odds to win the conference so just kind of weird but early lines always are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Agree. I am not even so sure they make the playoffs. The west is loaded. My pick is LAC for the division. I could see KC fighting for a WC spot.

Just now, Greg S said:

Agree. I am not even so sure they make the playoffs. The west is loaded. My pick is LAC for the division. I could see KC fighting for a WC spot.

My early bold prediction is that LA is the only AFCW team to make the playoffs, but I'll wait to see how long Watson is suspended. If he plays most of the year I think 3 AFCN teams will make it, the AFCS winner, the Bills, and one of the Dolphins or Pats will sneak in as the 3rd wildcard team. That leaves one spot for the AFCW winner.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

My early bold prediction is that LA is the only AFCW team to make the playoffs, but I'll wait to see how long Watson is suspended. If he plays most of the year I think 3 AFCN teams will make it, the AFCS winner, the Bills, and one of the Dolphins or Pats will sneak in as the 3rd wildcard team. That leaves one spot for the AFCW winner.

I could see both the Colts and Titans getting in and only 2 teams in from the north. The AFC is really loaded. There will be some good teams on the outside looking in when it comes to making the playoffs.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

-1.5 at KC is the biggest shocker. I guess Vegas considers Tyreek Hill to be a huge loss.

I think by week six (or 7?) Tre and Kaiir are settled in as an outside CB pair and we really start kicking butt.

I think we beat the chefs like we beat them last year in the regular season. (Knock on wood we’re healthy.)

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.