Bills have signed entire rookie class

YoloinOhio

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

If you got them alone away from a camera they’d all say ranch… and that’s perfectly ok. 

What makes you think that? The majority of people who choose ranch only do it cause that’s how they were taught….then in many cases ranch is all that’s offered at wing spots where they’re from. Most people switch once they experience the better stuff.

Edited by StHustle
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, StHustle said:

What makes you think that? The majority of people who choose ranch only do it cause that’s all that’s how they were taught and all that’s offered at wing spots where they’re from. Most people switch once they experience the better stuff.

Yeah, @Stank_Nasty thinks Pizza Hut is the best pizza and assumes everyone is just lying when they say greasy pan pizza isn't the way. :lol:    Blue cheese is awesome.   Better on wings, better on burgers, better on pizza.   

• Haha (+1) 1

If you got them alone away from a camera they’d all say ranch… and that’s perfectly ok. 

No it’s not, and everyone knows it, even the ranch dressing eating minority, 😂

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

What makes you think that? The majority of people who choose ranch only do it cause that’s all that’s how they were taught and all that’s offered at wing spots where they’re from. Most people switch once they experience the better stuff.

Wtf is this crap??? As if all us mere peasants literally everywhere else in America don’t have access to blue cheese??? 

BTW I’m just over an hour south of orchard park down here in PA and there have been times that groups quite literally make their decisions on where they are gonna eat based on the ranch recipe of certain bars or restaurants…. And ya know what the really fun thing is?!?!? We literally don’t care what somebody else likes on their wings or pizza or give them crap for

it. Because big boys and girls eat what they want. 

#stopcondimentshaming. 

(This was more sarcastic than serious. But hopefully you get my drift) 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah, @Stank_Nasty thinks Pizza Hut is the best pizza and assumes everyone is just lying when they say greasy pan pizza isn't the way. :lol:    Blue cheese is awesome.   Better on wings, better on burgers, better on pizza.   

I can promise that I 100% judge you based on multiple off putting factors you display on this site…. What your taste buds prefer doesn’t happen to be one of them though. You could dip a good wing in grape jelly for all I care. Whatever floats your boat, my man! 

…. But ya. I’d plow some pineapple and ham pizza from the Hut dipped in a vat of good runny bar made ranch. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Vomit 1

I can promise that I 100% judge you based on multiple off putting factors you display on this site…. What your taste buds prefer doesn’t happen to be one of them though. You could dip a good wing in grape jelly for all I care. Whatever floats your boat, my man! 

…. But ya. I’d plow some pineapple and ham pizza from the Hut dipped in a vat of good runny bar made ranch. 

Everyone knows you and your fellow Pennsyltuckians prefer ranch on their pizza hut boneless wings.    And ranch is not a condiment........it's a dressing. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

No, it isn't.

But it's not their faults. Ranch is ubiquitous where most of them come from. An American tragedy.

I was chef for 30 years.  Ranch and Ketchup are killing the American palate IMO.

Blue Cheese is awesome stuff

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.