Rookie Minicamp 5/13-5/15

YoloinOhio

9 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Strange no QB

I saw a QB in the WKBW highlights, #6 named Smith yet no such player on the roster unless he was just here on a tryout. 

3 hours ago, Commish said:

Our 2023 starting safety.

I had thoughts that Terrel Bernard might be in the mix as his athletic profile is similar to Poyer.

Edited by The Jokeman

9 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I saw a QB in the WKBW highlights, #6 named 6 yet no such player on the roster unless he was just here on a tryout. 

I had thoughts that Terrel Bernard might be in the mix as his athletic profile is similar to Poyer.

Hmmm I found this a year ago, it might be same guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/buffalowdown.com/2021/05/06/buffalo-bills-reportedly-setting-workout-qb-zach-smith/amp/

Edited by The Jokeman

29 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Punt god has a computer science, economics and stats degree.  Color me more than impressed. 

The Bills definitely have a type when it comes to players.  They not only draft athletes but they draft articulate young men.  Everyone that appears in front of a microphone seems to be thoughtful, driven, articulate and oozes character.   

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, ddaryl said:

Whats up with Knox dipping a wing then proceeding to hold it by the dipped end and eating the non dipped portion of the wing 1st

When you understand the following, you will understand all “ the mud elephant wading through the sea leaves no tracks”…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

You can’t really explain what “it” is, but it sure feels like this kid has it. Impressive interview, you can almost smell Eau De Processe through the screen. Quite a get in the 5th.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, wjag said:

Punt god has a computer science, economics and stats degree.  Color me more than impressed. 

The Bills definitely have a type when it comes to players.  They not only draft athletes but they draft articulate young men.  Everyone that appears in front of a microphone seems to be thoughtful, driven, articulate and oozes character.   

Does @SDS needs a protégé for managing the cloud/servers/website? 🤣

3 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Is it just me or does Araiza sound like Josh Allen?  Not so much his voice but his mannerisms when he answers...like the little laugh before answering.  Also the way he talked about being his own toughest critic.

He is the leg version of Josh I guess, big leg not as much experience but high upside.

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

JoshAllenteewebsite_900x.jpg?v=165187998

That’s the official limited supply shirt

https://shoponebuffalo.com/products/pre-order-bills-mafia-x-josh-allen-mount-up-tee?utm_source=bills&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ja_mount_up

They are close 

Buffalo-Braves-logo-1.jpg

that’s mainly the a cropped Buffalo head part of the swoosh

Good stuff, ordered mine. Shipping is a bit outrageous however. 🤩

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.