I Can't Wait 'Til The Home Opener!!!!!!!

R. Rich

1 hour ago, Putin said:

We have a game in LA before the home game where Josh Allen is going to ruin the celebration by showing them how lucky they were to play the bangles in the SB !!! 

I love it brotha.  We’ll put the Rams in their place.  People will realize this year who are the Bills.  We’re going to kick the Titans, Rams, Chiefs, Cheats, Bengals, Stillers, Ravens, Packers arses.  By the halfway mark, everyone will be talking about how we are going to the SB.  I hope Von has 15 sacks this year.  Settle will make Oliver’s job so much easier which will help on the outside with pressure on the inside.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I love it brotha.  We’ll put the Rams in their place.  People will realize this year who are the Bills.  We’re going to kick the Titans, Rams, Chiefs, Cheats, Bengals, Stillers, Ravens, Packers arses.  By the halfway mark, everyone will be talking about how we are going to the SB.  I hope Von has 15 sacks this year.  Settle will make Oliver’s job so much easier which will help on the outside with pressure on the inside.

Amen to that  !!! 

3 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Hate to burst your bubble but we wont beat the Rams.

Rams 37

Bills   13

Yeah ok thanks !

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

With the home opener being at night mid Sept I wonder if the Bills streak of wearing the all whites ends. I think they have worn white for the home opener the past 4 or 5 years. It will be night time so the sun won't be out. Definitely won't be hot. Maybe the Bills go blue over white this year for the home opener.

3 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Hate to burst your bubble but we wont beat the Rams.

Rams 37

Bills   13

LOL. Even if the Bills lose which is possible as the Rams are a good team. It won't be a blowout. Honestly 13? Have you seen the Bills offense with Allen. I don't think any team will keep the Bills from scoring at least 20 this year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

LOL. Even if the Bills lose which is possible as the Rams are a good team. It won't be a blowout. Honestly 13? Have you seen the Bills offense with Allen. I don't think any team will keep the Bills from scoring at least 20 this year.

Lol just trying to get everybody going you know Buffalo will crush them lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Dude, we just started getting 80 degree days and I just opened my pool. Chill out homie

Come on, pal.

R.Rich does this every year. A lot of us look forward to this post. He brings the excitement of the anticipation for the upcoming first game in Buffalo.

You'll still get to enjoy summertime. GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Mark Vader
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Come on, pal.

R.Rich does this every year. A lot of us look forward to this post. He brings the excitement of the anticipation for the upcoming first game in Buffalo.

You'll still get to enjoy summertime. GIO BILLS!!!

I get it. But we're getting 80 degree weather in mid May and still have a summer to get through. I don't think anyone wants some countdown that's counting down the summer before it even starts

5 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I get it. But we're getting 80 degree weather in mid May and still have a summer to get through. I don't think anyone wants some countdown that's counting down the summer before it even starts

This is a countdown that many of us are excited to see begin every year and love every update.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

MANY of us do want it. Because we can actually have our summer fun while there is a countdown to the season going on on TBD. We have AMAZING Superpowers, it seems.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.