Cynthia Frelund NFL 2022 simulation has Bills winning the AFC #1 seed

Big Turk

6 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I got them winning  the Super Bowl  at 13-2.

this is the time warp ahead 

With a bit of a mind flip
You're into the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation
Like you're under sedation

Let's do the Time Warp again

13-2?  

it’s been how many years since a 15 game season?

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Am I the only one that's annoyed by all this "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!" talk? I'm way too superstitious, and it's pissing me off. Everyone shut up already! Let's at least play a game or two!

What do you want to do, go back to having a crappy team that Bills fans try to find ways to pump up and are constantly all butt hurt about not getting "any respect"?   Great expectations comes with having a great team, I would have it no other way!   Dont hear much about how the NFL hates small markets and fixes everything against them anymore which is what I find annoying.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, 13 Second Prevent Defense said:

What do you want to do, go back to having a crappy team that Bills fans try to find ways to pump up and are constantly all butt hurt about not getting "any respect"?   Great expectations comes with having a great team, I would have it no other way!   Dont hear much about how the NFL hates small markets and fixes everything against them anymore which is what I find annoying.

Bills fans don't just have chips on their shoulders.... they have the whole sack of potatoes.... hate it when people don't make them favourites and hate it when people do. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

this is the time warp ahead 

With a bit of a mind flip
You're into the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation
Like you're under sedation

13-2?  

it’s been how many years since a 15 game season?

No, 13-2 odds. 6.5 to 1. Come down from space. ;) 

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

That is odd cause I have them going 3-3 after week 6 with TBD imploding and calling for McBean's head. 

Yep, it's a tough schedule to start. People are gonna be freaking out like last year.

2 hours ago, wjag said:

meh..  she's on the payroll...

Isn't she partnered with multiple teams? She works for the NFL and partners with teams for her stat stuff on the side.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Am I the only one that's annoyed by all this "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!" talk? I'm way too superstitious, and it's pissing me off. Everyone shut up already! Let's at least play a game or two!

Superstitions.

Lol.

5 hours ago, otagoyellow said:

ESPN ran a simulation 20,000 times last year that had us winning the whole thing as well. Maybe the extra 55K sims will finally push us over the edge... :) 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/09/09/espn-2021-nfl-season-simulation-buffalo-bills-super-bowl-win-josh-allen/

Must have upgraded the computer so it runs in the same amount of time 😂

On 5/12/2022 at 10:20 PM, Rocky Landing said:

I sort of agree.

The offensive line...is it as good as it could be? It still gives me pause for concern. One concussion away from losing the center? That Jags game last season showed us that that Buffalo offense can be shut down, 6 points to a 3-14 team with the 20th ranked defense 28th in points allowed?

The defense...Alas, they were simply not as good as the #1 stats show as they faced many backup QBs, rookie QBs and piss poor offenses in 2021. (Washington 7-10)(Houston 4-13)(2x NY Jets 4-13) (LOST to 3-14 Jags!)(Carolina 5-12)(Atlanta 7-10)

They were smoked badly by the Colts and their run game, 46 rushes for 264 yards. 4 TDs. Speaking of that, do we know for certain that the Bills run defense improved? 

The Patriots with a rookie QB beat them once. The Bills defense gave up 552 yards of offense to the Chiefs in that last game.

Offense...we also don't know if the new OC will be an improvement as he has some huge shoes to fill. Daboll in his last seven or so games was doing an amazing job. That Patriots playoff game was one for the ages! 

2021 record and Cynthia's 2022 total win projection

*@Rams, SB winner 12-5...11.5 projection

*Titans, 12-5...8.8 projection

*@Miami, 9-8...8.8 projection

@Baltimore, 8-9...9.0 projection

*Pittsburgh, 9-7...7.8 projection

*@Kansas, 12-5...10.4 projection

BYE

*Green Bay, 13-4...10.9 projection

@NY Jets, 4-13...7.2 projection

Minnesota, 8-9...8.7 projection

Cleveland, 8-9...8.8 projection

@Detroit, 3-13...7.4 projection

*@New England, 10-7...8-7 projection

NY Jets, 4-13...7.2 projection

*Miami, 9-8...8.8 projection

@Chicago, 6-11...6.1 projection

*@Cincinnati, 10-7...8.9 projection

*New England, 10-7...8.7 projection

* denotes a team with a winning record. 

Buffalo, 11.6 projection. 

Whoa, those first six games.

Will the Buffalo secondary be up to the task against Cooper Kupp & Co? Will the Buffalo run defense be able to stop Derrick Henry? Many changes...gonna be interesting. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/13/2022 at 8:28 AM, nucci said:

We criticize other fans for being confident yet most here think we'll breeze through the regular season and playoffs. We have a new OV and OL Coach. Things will be a bit different this year

I thought the same going in to the playoffs last season

OV?  Add and L and an E, and you have , love OV, that great delicious pleasure (and so on, I loved that commercial as a kid and enjoyed far too many in College at Mulligans Brick Bar).  

Nucc, I’m just kidding as I know you meant OC.

This simulation stuff is nothing more than the Power Rankings that are meaningless.  Great, the NFL pundits think we’re great.  If that helped with more nationally televised games, that’s great for us people who moved away from Buffalo.

Im not worried about it, and if anyone can keep this team grounded McD can do it.  The team last year read their press clippings a little too much when we lost to the Jags and started to get our swagger back when we came back against Tampa.  We were on a mission after that game, and the destruction of the Cheats twice was a statement after the wind loss.

Besides Allen will not let this team get too full of themselves.  He probably learned his lesson last year.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

Last years Jags game will always be in the back pocket of those trying to prevent getting hurt from unobtained expectations.

I invite that pain, bring it on. I hated the previous two decades of meaningless games and no pressure of expectations.

On 5/13/2022 at 9:56 AM, nedboy7 said:

TBD imploding and calling for McBean's head. 

I have that happening after the first punt of the season. Unless Arazia hits one 80 yards. In which case I have that happening after the first turnover of the season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.