Cynthia Frelund NFL 2022 simulation has Bills winning the AFC #1 seed

Big Turk

1 minute ago, Rocky Landing said:

Am I the only one that's annoyed by all this "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!" talk? I'm way too superstitious, and it's pissing me off. Everyone shut up already! Let's at least play a game or two!

The team is stacked. They need to learn how to deal with the hype and play with a target on their back. Something they struggled with last year, hoping that experience and end of the season finish after the TB game was the realization they needed to know how they need to approach every game...

There will be no easy games, everyone is gunning for them again this year maybe even more considering the hype surrounding them.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Am I the only one that's annoyed by all this "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!" talk? I'm way too superstitious, and it's pissing me off. Everyone shut up already! Let's at least play a game or two!

If that's the cost of being a well built and well run organization I'll take that deal.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Bills top AFC with 11.6 expected wins. 

Each game was simulated 75K times...

https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-nfl-win-total-projections-afc-bills-top-conference-ravens-win-afc-north

DOOMED!!!

season 1 GIF by Star Wars

Last season in 100 simulations —— the Bills beat the Jags 87%. 

How’d that work out?

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Try to look at it this way…where did being disregarded, disrespected, and an afterthought get us?

Perhaps this is the juju we need? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

DOOMED!!!

season 1 GIF by Star Wars

Last season in 100 simulations —— the Bills beat the Jags 87%. 

How’d that work out?

They should have ran 74.9K more

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Your not totally off.

2021 - Neither of the Top 2 Betting Favorites even made the Super Bowl.

2020 - Chiefs were #1 but it was Bucs #4 who won it.

2019 - Neither of the Top 2 Betting Favorites even made the Super Bowl.

So who knows.  In the end it’s really just about ego and humans who feel they need to have control over every situation.

32 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

6 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Your not totally off.

2021 - Neither of the Top 2 Betting Favorites even made the Super Bowl.

2020 - Chiefs were #1 but it was Bucs #4 who won it.

2019 - Neither of the Top 2 Betting Favorites even made the Super Bowl.

So who knows.  In the end it’s really just about ego and humans who feel they need to have control over every situation.

First of all, neither this article nor any other I've read says "The Bills are going to the Super Bowl!!!" .

Many are picking the Bills to be the favorites. At the moment the Bills are the betting favorites. And this post is about the chances in a computer simulation. That's all.  If you interpret them as guarantees, then yes, there is an issue. But it is on your end, I think.

None of the preseason crap means anything once the season starts. Too many things are unpredictable, not the least of which are injuries. Now if you are saying you prefer when the Bills fly under the radar and could live without the crazy hype. Well, me too. But that's the price of dealing with success in the NFL. 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I think Von Miller will help greatly in keeping them focused. Did you hear what he did last year in LA?

After being acquired by the Rams he had a replica of the Lombardi Trophy made and placed in the team’s dressing room. Next to it he placed a notebook and challenged each player daily to write down what steps they were taking to make sure they would have the real Lombardi at the end of the season.

You know the ending. I suspect that same replica will be in the dressing room at One Bills Drive this fall.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

We criticize other fans for being confident yet most here think we'll breeze through the regular season and playoffs. We have a new OV and OL Coach. Things will be a bit different this year

1 hour ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

I think Von Miller will help greatly in keeping them focused. Did you hear what he did last year in LA?

After being acquired by the Rams he had a replica of the Lombardi Trophy made and placed in the team’s dressing room. Next to it he placed a notebook and challenged each player daily to write down what steps they were taking to make sure they would have the real Lombardi at the end of the season.

You know the ending. I suspect that same replica will be in the dressing room at One Bills Drive this fall.

I thought the same going in to the playoffs last season

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.