TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

gunna need to wait til Sat-Sunday before game

I’m the sucker they are looking for. Before I spend money on airfare, airport parking, hotel rooms and car rentals, I want my seat locked down. I’m sure you are correct, but I pay extra for the peace of mind associated with knowing I have a ticket and where it is. If it costs more, it’s one more drop in the bucket. If I were local I’d definitely take your approach and wait until someone was just happy to unload what they were holding onto. 

On 6/8/2022 at 5:19 PM, Augie said:

I’m the sucker they are looking for. Before I spend money on airfare, airport parking, hotel rooms and car rentals, I want my seat locked down. I’m sure you are correct, but I pay extra for the peace of mind associated with knowing I have a ticket and where it is. If it costs more, it’s one more drop in the bucket. If I were local I’d definitely take your approach and wait until someone was just happy to unload what they were holding onto. 

We all ain’t independently wealthy line ole Mr Augie! My sister having a heart attack cause I am telling her to wait, but she buying 4 seats and paying $150 more per seat now starts to approach your dinner bill. 

On 6/8/2022 at 6:41 PM, billsherd said:

Does anyone know any sites that let you filter tickets by aisle etc. I remember that was an option in the past. I don't see the same anymore. 

I think stubhub does. I know when I sell my aisle seats, that is one of the features I check mark, so I assume that is a filter one can hit when searching for seats as well. 

39 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

We all ain’t independently wealthy line ole Mr Augie! My sister having a heart attack cause I am telling her to wait, but she buying 4 seats and paying $150 more per seat now starts to approach your dinner bill. 

I think stubhub does. I know when I sell my aisle seats, that is one of the features I check mark, so I assume that is a filter one can hit when searching for seats as well. 

Thanks. I will check it out. So far I have looked only on TM. I read here that stub hub is buying seats from TM and selling it at a higher price. 

6 minutes ago, billsherd said:

Thanks. I will check it out. So far I have looked only on TM. I read here that stub hub is buying seats from TM and selling it at a higher price. 

ya, dont know about that, but easy enough to see if they are listed at both sites...

On Ticketmaster, make sure you are using the map option. Its slow as hell, and I only do it on my desktop...but you can filter tickets by sale direct from club and as well as resale.

Then the maps pulls up, if you choose both, resale seats be in red, direct from club Blue...so from there you can see if aisle, cheaper seats two rows back etc.  I like to use that for all my away tickets because it gives you a much better picture of the seats and the relative value. I for one like to stand a lot, so if i can see that i can purchase the last row in a section and i can stand all i want to not piss people off, i will do that. Cant really tell that on stubhub.  

BTW, my first search is always just seats available from the club. For the opener, will not be much different between what the Bills are charging and what the resale is, but there are always tickets available from them depending on where you want to sit 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, billsherd said:

Some seats are.  If you find some on SH you like, follow Plenz procedure above and check TM before finalizing your purchase.  

23 hours ago, RiotAct said:

cmon stupid ticket prices, DROP already!

Yeah I was pumped to come for this game but in the end as I try to plan out Sept December the prices haven’t dropped fast enough. Either or it’s about just getting back to a game in Buffalo for us! 

So we settled on Minnesota and found great seats for more than half of a price drop for what they are being listed for against the Titans. First time sitting on the Bills sideline! 

it is a nice November for me as I’ll be heading to Detroit Bills 11 days later :)

6 hours ago, Augie said:

I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since I was in high school. (That was a while ago.) What time do tailgating festivities generally start? 

5pm.....

on Friday before the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

You were at one last year dodo. 

Yeah, but with all the drinking and carrying on, how am I supposed to remember little details like that??? 

That was a bit different in that there wasn’t a regular tailgate. I went into town, cruised the LOUD honky tonks along Broadway, quickly got tired of the insane noise level and went back to the hotel to have a relatively quiet pre-game with Bills fans at the bar.  

OK, I’ll try again. I haven’t been to a Bills HOME Monday night game since I was a teenager.

Unless I was.   🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.