TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

On 5/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, SDS said:

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

Long time lurker here and 36 year Bills fanatic. I'm definitely going, where is your tailgate at? My buddy and I would love to swing by

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/20/2022 at 9:11 PM, cDAVIS said:

Long time lurker here and 36 year Bills fanatic. I'm definitely going, where is your tailgate at? My buddy and I would love to swing by

It's in a section of Hammer's lot (across Abbott Rd from the stadium, adjacent to the RV lot). It's at the front corner of the lot.

TBDAHOT Location.jpg

On 5/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, SDS said:

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

I’ll be there. I’m sure you knew that. Just reserving now 

On 5/23/2022 at 3:05 PM, devldog131 said:

It's in a section of Hammer's lot (across Abbott Rd from the stadium, adjacent to the RV lot). It's at the front corner of the lot.

TBDAHOT Location.jpg

Oh man I feel like a dummy. I go there every time to just browse since it's the best area to be. Also love showing new comers 'the ketchuping'. We will definitely be there, maybe this time I can meet some of the people that always post here. 

Do you TBD guys have a certain area in the lot you park or just wherever?

20 hours ago, cDAVIS said:

Oh man I feel like a dummy. I go there every time to just browse since it's the best area to be. Also love showing new comers 'the ketchuping'. We will definitely be there, maybe this time I can meet some of the people that always post here. 

TBD parking in front of shed on left as you enter LOT

On 5/30/2022 at 8:58 PM, cDAVIS said:

no more ketchup ceremony, unfortunately :(

1 minute ago, cDAVIS said:

Yeah my wife would be super thrilled! Haha. What happened to Ron? I know he had some heart issues, is he okay?

Saw him at the hotel in Nashville last year. Fine as far as I know. I think Covid put an end to a number of things that were ready to die anyway. Like going to the office all day every day.

The condiment spritzing was great….then I’m sure it became a chore. 

11 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Tickets for this game are crazy expensive. Currently waiting to see if they come down a bit. 

Same here, I was hoping once the initial craze of the schedule goes down it might get little cheaper. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.