TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

If there is a seat available in group I can commit.

I have not been back since 2010 when I bought a scaler's ticket which did not turn out well.

Still have the TBD Bills vs Titans T-Shirt.

I miss Cindy.

cindyfox.jpg

You should make the trip.  

Just now, mead107 said:

You should make the trip.  

I am not longer working operations and was planning on going but only if I have a ticket with someone I know.

Last three times I bought single tickets from scalpers (not only at Bills) things did not go well and electronic tickets things will only be worse.

On 5/12/2022 at 11:02 PM, Doc Brown said:

Think it will be a sellout?

I think the season will be sold out.  It might not be full in December some will just stay home of the weather is rough.

With the hype of the team and the season,  tickets will fly off the shelf.

I wish I could be there but the night games are rough as I have to fly up from Tampa.  I’m hopeful to make one of the later games in September/October.

I hope you guys have a blast.  If one of you are able to take pics of the pre game, you should post on this site.  I too would love to put names to faces.  I’ll be thinking about you rummies that night.

If everything breaks well, I’ll probably go to the Pittsburgh game.

Edited by machine gun kelly

Coming up from VA! 3 deep and 2 from Buffalo. Just bougt tickets yesterday.

Also hitting the Ravens game, as well as Detroit...Thanksgiving game has become a tradition starting w/ Dallas in 2019, New Orleans last year...super excited!!!

On 5/13/2022 at 11:03 AM, arcane said:

For people who regularly go to games, what is the ticket price trend generally like for the home opener? If we want to grab tickets to the home opener but minimize cost, is it best to buy now? During summer? 2weeks before? I understand that this can change based on circumstances but what would your educated guess be? 

As someone who use to go to every game and just buy re sell or scalp for tickets each game this is what I found for the home opener

Prices right now will be high

Most reasonable prices will come in June/July/leading up to training camp

Lowest price is always after a loss (even a pre season loss, which is kinda funny)

If you're cool with a price, pay it. Don't wait over what will amount to be maybe $30  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, SDS said:

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

🤔

I'll be there.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/14/2022 at 12:21 PM, Cheektowaga Chad said:

If you're cool with a price, pay it. Don't wait over what will amount to be maybe $30  

As someone who has to pay for airfare, hotel, rental car and meals, an extra $100 or whatever is a drop in the bucket. Maybe I should be more frugal, but I like the peace of mind knowing everything is locked up before I leave my house and spend the rest of the money.  

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Augie,

You can pay for everyone parking at Hammers 

Will ten Meadcoins cover it? Other than that, I’ll add the cost of my one parking space to my long list of expenses. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Signs point to Yes

Got the usual hotel booked for Sunday & Monday nights.  Hope people booked early tho cause it went from $86/night to $212 after the full schedule was announced.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/13/2022 at 6:13 PM, Limeaid said:

If there is a seat available in group I can commit.

I have not been back since 2010 when I bought a scaler's ticket which did not turn out well.

Still have the TBD Bills vs Titans T-Shirt.

I miss Cindy.

cindyfox.jpg

I always suspected TBD started as a furries forum.  When did it switch to baseball and cabbage @SDS?

• Haha (+1) 1

I'll be there, VT beers in tow - unless, like last year, I try to snap my ankle off my leg and only a photo of my head makes it.  But I don't plan on that happening. Ever again, please. 🤣

I'm going to Vegas the weekend before for my Sister's bday, so this should be a hell of a two week stretch!  Anyone going to be kicking around OP Sunday (or know where Hammer keeps the spare key)?  Going to need a plan to watch those games...

It's going to be an electric atmosphere - LET'S GOOOOOOO!!

:beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 5/12/2022 at 7:17 PM, Augie said:

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

u lucky stiffs...lol may THIS years Monday night game be as exciting as that home MNF raiders game was.  Home openers are the shiz......Im very jealous of all of you / what a year we are facing mateys ALL ABOARD!~!~!!!!!!

🙂

On 5/12/2022 at 9:02 PM, SDS said:

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

I'll be making the drive out from Boston to be there. Looking forward to seeing you and everybody else.

Edited by devldog131

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.