TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

1 minute ago, SDS said:

Nice. I'm going to the Ravens road game 15 miles away.

Nice commute!

My road game was Cincinnati where my college buddy has season tix, one with my name on it. WAIT! January 2 at night? I might stand for the cold, but I have to see what holiday schedules look like for the family. Yeah, that’s how I’ll sell it…….

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Think it will be a sellout?

Dozens are expected. 

I meant to book a hotel room a few weeks ago for the first two weeks. Cancel the away week. I would have whiffed with a Thursday night and then  a Monday night. The cost of fame! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SDS said:

Nice. I'm going to the Ravens road game 15 miles away.

My friend got Ravens season tix last year and I helped her get them, so she owe's me.  That and the Rams are my targeted away games as of now

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Nice commute!

My road game was Cincinnati where my college buddy has season tix, one with my name on it. WAIT! January 2 at night? I might stand for the cold, but I have to see what holiday schedules look like for the family. Yeah, that’s how I’ll sell it…….

Same here. Was hoping for a nice early to mid fall evening game for the Cincy game. May still try to shoot down there for it but probably will be kind of a last minute thing depending on holiday schedules / weather / where the teams are at, etc. 

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

O is for Opener

AH...gotta be Ass Hat no?

I will be there with my crew, maybe more than  normal. Nephew Matty getting married that Friday..he gambled  we opened home last year, was  taking a shot we would not this year...so chuckleheads like me would not have to make two trips! And the idiot was actually right!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Augie said:

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

Yes, I was at that one too. And the KC game, first ever Monday nighter at Rich the year before in their shiny new stadium.

That Raiders game has come up a few times recently. Strange it's a somewhat forgotten game, though it was one of the most exciting endings in memory.  I supposed it's been eclipsed by the Comeback game, superbowl games, and some others. And since it was nearly 50 years ago, it pre-dates the existence of a large portion of the fan base.

Very similar to the Bills' last game in KC - lots of lead changes in the 4th quarter.  Only the 1974 game had a better ending.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

AH...gotta be Ass Hat no?

I will be there with my crew, maybe more than  normal. Nephew Matty getting married that Friday..he gambled  we opened home last year, was  taking a shot we would not this year...so chuckleheads like me would not have to make two trips! And the idiot was actually right!

When you're there, yes.  

• Haha (+1) 2

For people who regularly go to games, what is the ticket price trend generally like for the home opener? If we want to grab tickets to the home opener but minimize cost, is it best to buy now? During summer? 2weeks before? I understand that this can change based on circumstances but what would your educated guess be? 

13 minutes ago, arcane said:

For people who regularly go to games, what is the ticket price trend generally like for the home opener? If we want to grab tickets to the home opener but minimize cost, is it best to buy now? During summer? 2weeks before? I understand that this can change based on circumstances but what would your educated guess be? 

don't buy right now. I would wait until the dust settles. Right now tickets are as high as they are going to be. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SDS said:

if you think you can make it to the game, please think about joining our tailgate. We’re closing in on our 100

year anniversary.

If you think you’re going to attend, let us know!

Where is it?

13 hours ago, Augie said:

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

Probably  the most exciting "non-consequential"  Bills game  I ever went to.

• Agree 1

Hi I’m a long time TBD user but never post. I would love to take my son and his friend and meet you guys.  Where do we go and how can we contribute? We are flying up from NC and renting a car.  My uncle is a Bills Backer “president” in Charlotte … we’re from the Raleigh area. Decades long, huge Bills fans. This game is gonna be off the hook and we’re jacked to be there early!! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.