TBDAHOT MNF vs Titans

SDS

Just now, MiltonWaddams said:

The time has come. I haven’t been in Buffalo for an opener in 27 years. This seems to be as good a time as any to break that drought 

we will save you a seat if you haven’t made any other plans!

8 minutes ago, SDS said:

we will save you a seat if you haven’t made any other plans!

It would be great to put a face to so many screen names! I will book my flights tomorrow (in hospital post-op today sadly) and DM you tomorrow. Thanks!

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wow…..I haven’t been to a Monday Night game since Ahmad Rashad beat the Raiders. That was one long line getting out of the parking lot. Loved every minute of it listening to the post game show. Amazingly vivid memory. I planned on the opener, I didn’t plan on a Monday night!  

GIF by Achievement Hunter

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

GIF by Achievement Hunter

Face it! Fourteen year old boys have few memories as fond as that night beating the Raiders in the end. 

It’s a special childhood memory. 

:)

Edited by Augie
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.