TBDAHOT Titans vs Bills 9/19/2022

SDS

1 hour ago, Bills!Win! said:

So how is tailgating in the rain? Everyone has canopies up? 

You've seen Woodstock, right? ✌️

No, no, not the one with the friendly hippies, the one from '99 - it's like that... 🔥🔥🔥

:beer:

• Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Remember that kickoff is 7:15 PM.

Correct, so the tailgate starts...like, Friday? :beer:

The REAL question is - with a night game, does this mean Mead will not bring breakfast Stromboli!?  🤔 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bills!Win! said:

So how is tailgating in the rain? Everyone has canopies up? 

I mentioned this in another thread, but a trip to Target might be a good idea. A few years back I got a text from @Seasons1992 (a local) before a Bills game on a VERY rainy Sunday in Cincinnati. With his weather warning, I went to Target and in the camping section they have ponchos in packages smaller than a deck of cards. I bought every red, white or blue one they had for like $1.48 each. We tailgated under an overpass, so that was dry. But when it was time to march over to the game the ponchos became a popular item. Groups would send over their cutest female to beg for a handful. 😂 

If you don’t have good rain gear, this is a fairly simple solution that worked fairly well. It’s CERTAINLY better than nothing! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Augie said:

I mentioned this in another thread, but a trip to Target might be a good idea. A few years back I got a text from @Seasons1992 (a local) before a Bills game on a VERY rainy Sunday in Cincinnati. With his weather warning, I went to Target and in the camping section they have ponchos in packages smaller than a deck of cards. I bought every red, white or blue one they had for like $1.48 each. We tailgated under an overpass, so that was dry. But when it was time to march over to the game the ponchos became a popular item. Groups would send over their cutest female to beg for a handful. 😂 

If you don’t have good rain gear, this is a fairly simple solution that worked fairly well. It’s CERTAINLY better than nothing! 

Did you give them the Kiko special price? 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 9/1/2022 at 8:49 PM, Virgil said:

This will be my first Monday Night Game.  What time do most people show up for tailgate?  And yes, I know that some will live there all weekend.  I'm hoping to snag Bar Bill for an early lunch then head over.

I was also thinking about getting bar bill before getting to stadium but also worried bar bill might be long wait time so still debating.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.