Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

A first time for everything. Woo-pee!

Note that this has only occurred now that the Pat's are an average team. I can't remember Brady going down there early.

You have to go all the way back to 2019 for the last time the Patriots played in Miami in September.

Since 2000, 4 games in Sept, 5 in October.

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Bills should build a freaking dome

Only if design allows it to be added post build. We will see fans taste for higher cost or see if it just gets filled in by opposition fans.

In fact if they were going enclosed stadium dome is wrong route.  Stadium like Vikings have would be better and Buffalo had a lot of industries which would get business but you still need to find who is going to pay the higher cost.  

Do you have a trust fund?

7 hours ago, ManCrushPassRush said:

Only two home games in first seven weeks. Brutal.

And 3 of the first 8.

A a ST holder, was hoping for a more balanced home schedule in good weather.  Was brutal last year at the end of the season.  On the other hand, home field for a lot of games at the end of the season.

Either way. Can’t wait for the season to start!  

Go Bills!

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Brutal schedule before the bye week.  If they can come out no less than 3-3 they should be fine.  

It's a really tough start. 3-4 turning into 13-4 is not a stretch IMO. I could absolutely see that type of season. And I say that believing totally that there isn't a single game on the schedule the Bills are not capable of winning. But this, while arguably the best roster in football, is not a 17-0 or 16-1 type roster. It feels more like a 12 win floor and a 15 win ceiling. And if they are going to lose games they most likely all come in that first stretch. I like being @ Miami early again. I feel like they will need some time to figure out what they are doing and to get the McDaniel offense down. They will be a different proposition mid-season in my mind. Would have been good to get Cleveland earlier when Watson would more likely than not be suspended although frankly the latest reports seem to indicate he will be on the field throughout 2022 if the date for the civil trial is pushed as far as April 2023. 

The Bills line is 11.5 at the moment with my bookmaker of choice. I am hammering the over. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I must be lonely? What do you mean? I didn't see that it was already posted

Not sure if you're joking or not but I was referring to the pats fan that replied in the tweet saying we would win 7-9 games. 

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Guys, nit picking.  Who cares?  It is a fantastic game to have for us,  even though 12:30 which puts a crimp in the whole dinner thing.  Normally we eat early on Thanksgiving so the family will love I’m making us wait until 4:30 to eat. 🤩

The only difference the Thanksgiving game makes for me is I need the Thursday off rather than tbe Friday. My usual pattern is just leave work a bit early on the Thurs get home and cook while I watch the Detroit game (which is I think a 5.30 kick off for us) then stay up all the way through the triple header. This year I will probably take Thursday off, cook and eat before the Detoit - Buffalo game, watch the Bills win, watch the Cowboy game then go to bed reasonable time and work Friday. Staying up and taking the Friday as leave to watch Minnesota and New England? Yea..  I think not. 

Edited by GunnerBill

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

my reference is to the fact that we always play them in the searing heat where the fish are acclimated to the humid weather, whilst the Pats always play them in December when conditions are more suited to the visiting team.

Our recent success against them is incidental, the point remains - why do the Pat's get the same cosy deal every year whilst we get the short straw. 

I honestly think you are just finishing any reason to whine.  It’s hotter in Miami true.  I have been to a 1 pm game there In September it’s awful.  But it is actually harder later in the season when you are used to cold and have to travel to the heat. September is still pretty warm in Buffalo.  The advantage is always later in the year

the Dolphins come to Buffalo on Dec 18 which is a bigger advantage for Buffalo than Miamis supposed advantage on Sept 25.  Are the dolphins acclimated to Buffalo weather in December?   

10 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Why do we always get screwed playing at Miami in September? Why don't the effin Pat's play them in September?

R-E-L-A-X.     They visit Buffalo in mid-December.   Frozen fish sticks!

1 hour ago, nucci said:

9 road games this year as opposed to 8 last year. 

Yep, and it will be 9 next year.  It’s how the schedule works.  Never understood why people complain about opponents etc. as it’s all explained if you know how the schedule works.

My only complaint is I didnt want  the Cheats so late in OP.  I was hoping for a September Pats game in OP.  Not concerned with the cold, just the wind.

• Agree 1

Imo, we have a pretty tough stretch right out of the gate. @Rams, Titans, @Fish, @Ravens, Steelers, and @ KC. The schedule softens up after the Bye week a bit. There is no reason to think we can't win them all, but if we come out of the first 6 weeks at 4-2 or 5-1 then I will be very optimistic about our chances at the #1 seed in the AFC. I think the AFCN is going to beat themselves up with a bunch of quality, but not great teams. Cleveland could make some noise, but what happens with Watson will determine how they go. The AFCW is going to be a gauntlet with all of the teams out there. I wouldn't be surprised for all of them to have 3 losses from their division games alone. This year I think 13-4 can get you the top spot, maybe even 12-5. The Colts, Titans, and Bengals is where I think the main comp comes from for the #1 seed. The Colts and Titans are head and shoulders above the rest of their division. They both should seemingly get 4 victories alone facing Jax and Houston. The Colts have to be the favorites right now adding a better QB in Matt Ryan, but the AFCS also has to play the entire AFCW this year. The Bengals, if they are the same team we saw last year heading into the Playoffs and throughout, could very well end up at 13-4 or 12-5. Either way, can't wait for late July-early August for this thing to start ramping up. Go Bills!!! :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yep, and it will be 9 next year.  It’s how the schedule works.  Never understood why people complain about opponents etc. as it’s all explained if you know how the schedule works.

My only complaint is I didnt want  the Cheats so late in OP.  I was hoping for a September Pats game in OP.  Not concerned with the cold, just the wind.

Though it can get very windy any day in Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.