Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

The schedule to start the season is tough.  

Was thinking we can just bring Tre White back slowly, but him being ready to start the season would he massive.  

Either way, him staying healthy is far more important than rushing him back.  

Kaiir, Taron and Dane will have their hands full Week 1 against Stafford/Kupp/Robinson/Jefferson if White isn’t ready to start the season.  

Same thing Week 3 with Miami and Hill/Waddle, but Tennessee (2) and Baltimore (4) don’t exactly have a ton of ammo in the WR passing game. 

Also glad we don’t open with Miami, so we can get a glimpse of their new offense and how they plan to use that speed. 

Hopefully the front 7 led by Von can help our secondary out especially if Tre is out. Stafford or any other QB isn't dangerous if they are eating turf with the ball still in their hand.

Edited by Greg S
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Typically Thursday night games on the road typically are really tough and favor the home teams much more so than normal road games.

With that said, if there was ever to have a Thursday night game, the first game of the year is the best one to have.

Yea, I don’t think you can really count the season opener as a typical TNF Game.  It’s going to be a completely different atmosphere, and obviously neither team is coming off a game 4 days prior. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TuelTime said:

Was that video produced by David Lynch?

whomever conceived this has to be an honest to goodness goofball lol I'm like what did I just see? 

I agree those wings looked delish. now it better have been blue cheese and Not ranch though just sayin'

What a schedule. Sooo many prime time games. Other NFL teams are going to feel slighted I imagine. TOO BAD :-))))

GO BILLS

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Only if design allows it to be added post build. We will see fans taste for higher cost or see if it just gets filled in by opposition fans.

In fact if they were going enclosed stadium dome is wrong route.  Stadium like Vikings have would be better and Buffalo had a lot of industries which would get business but you still need to find who is going to pay the higher cost.  

Do you have a trust fund?

smaller stadium that is a Dome.  

Dome's are not cost prohibitive by their nature.  SU has one, Minny has one (I like that idea), DET has one, etc.  

Make a 60K seat dome.  Pack it, let the noise of Bills mafia run free.  

Hopefully this stadium is built for a dome option.  That, or quit putting home games at the end of the season.  I mean, the Bills are trying to sell PSLs, and most of the games are in terrible weather which makes reselling even at face value impossible.  

38 minutes ago, Last Guy on the Bench said:

You obviously know much more about this than most of us. But a quick Google shows that the early Thanksgiving game last year averaged over 26 million viewers. MNF, SNF, and TNF all average substantially fewer viewers than that, these days.

Doesn't surprise me, actually. I think a huge percentage of viewing on Thanksgiving day is to sports programming.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

It’s not actually ‘nice’ in Buffalo -EVER! I’m a native. I know this. It’s why I moved away. June-Sept aren’t nice, they’re just not as horrible as the other 8 months.

RedZone is an absolute Must for NFL fans. Plain & simple.

Actually, ours has been and is this season waaay to early.  After the Bye, we will play 14 straight weeks to the AFC Championship. No team has ever won the SB with this long a stretch without a Bye.  juss sayin’🤷‍♂️

I’m a native as well, and have lived in Texas, Cali and Florida for most of my young middle aged adult life and other than Cali, I would much rather live here when it comes to the weather. I guess that’s one of the reasons why I came back. 

But then again, I really don’t mind the changing weather.  I really like May through October here and I don’t even mind the winter all that much (when I’m not out in it for 4 plus hours straight at a Bills game anyway). 

2 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

If someone mentioned this above, or in another thread, I missed it. Last night Stafford mentioned that his brother in law coaches for the Bills. Who would that be?

Chad Hall WR Coach.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Hopefully some numbers here will put a little easy to everyone on the start of the schedule.

Week 1: Rams lost Miller.  Not sure how that will equate numbers wise but defending against Donald is better than defending against VM and Donald.

Week 2: Titans lost AJ Brown and Julio Jones (at least for now).   Those two were 36% of their receiver yards last year.

Week 3: Dolphins picked up Cheetah and they have Gesicki and Waddle.  We normally take care of them but it did make them better.

Week 4: Raven lost Brown .  About 24.6% of their receiving yards and Jackson coming back from the ankle injury (I'm sure he'll be fine but who knows).

Week 5: Steelers, who knows?  Mitch is there now on his 2nd wind after backing up Josh last year and their defense is still good so could be a tough game.

Week 6: Chiefs, like I said about Cheetah for the Dolphins.  He was 25% of the chiefs receiving yards last year.  That's hard numbers to replace.

BYE

Week 8: Packers, the lose of Adams will be even bigger than Cheetah.  He accounted for 34% of their receiving yards on the year and replaced him with Sammy Watkins.

And as an aside, the lose of Cole Beasley.  Yes he was clutch for sure when we needed him.  That being said, going on numbers alone, he accounted for 15.5% of the teams receiving yards last year, which was down from 20% in 2020 and 22% in 2019.

It's May so it's the perfect time to speculate.  Let's party!

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Sounds like you are arguing semantics because you decided to be a troll. It’s a thanksgiving day game, which the NFL considers prime time. It is a game that everyone across the nation will be watching 

No! I just read the schedule wrong and Warcodered corrected me. Never was a Troll......Ya Digg!

16 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Hopefully some numbers here will put a little easy to everyone on the start of the schedule.

Week 1: Rams lost Miller.  Not sure how that will equate numbers wise but defending against Donald is better than defending against VM and Donald.

Week 2: Titans lost AJ Brown and Julio Jones (at least for now).   Those two were 36% of their receiver yards last year.

Week 3: Dolphins picked up Cheetah and they have Gesicki and Waddle.  We normally take care of them but it did make them better.

Week 4: Raven lost Brown .  About 24.6% of their receiving yards and Jackson coming back from the ankle injury (I'm sure he'll be fine but who knows).

Week 5: Steelers, who knows?  Mitch is there now on his 2nd wind after backing up Josh last year and their defense is still good so could be a tough game.

Week 6: Chiefs, like I said about Cheetah for the Dolphins.  He was 25% of the chiefs receiving yards last year.  That's hard numbers to replace.

BYE

Week 8: Packers, the lose of Adams will be even bigger than Cheetah.  He accounted for 34% of their receiving yards on the year and replaced him with Sammy Watkins.

And as an aside, the lose of Cole Beasley.  Yes he was clutch for sure when we needed him.  That being said, going on numbers alone, he accounted for 15.5% of the teams receiving yards last year, which was down from 20% in 2020 and 22% in 2019.

It's May so it's the perfect time to speculate.  Let's party!

giphy.gif

play that GIF to Blur's Girls and Boys

see the magic happen

54 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

If someone mentioned this above, or in another thread, I missed it. Last night Stafford mentioned that his brother in law coaches for the Bills. Who would that be?

52 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Chad Hall WR Coach.

Wonder if there will be a Stafford option where he is playing at end of line as extra blocker.

Love big man TDs.

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Actually, ours has been and is this season waaay to early.  After the Bye, we will play 14 straight weeks to the AFC Championship. No team has ever won the SB with this long a stretch without a Bye.  juss sayin’🤷‍♂️

Then the Bills need to wrap up home field advantage early so they can have bye week before first playoff game.

3 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

Thanksgiving day game is brutally early for people not on the east coast. Starts at 1030am for me

Watched playoff game in Hawaii in 90's Superbowl run.  Ate breakfast at place where if you finish the 12 egg dish it was free (it wasn't, too much potatoes in it) and watched game there. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.