Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

15 hours ago, Success said:

Some.  I check their boards once in awhile, and it's all "Mac is in the best shape of his life!  He's going to practice early...and he's the last to leave!  He has more zip on the ball!"

Reminds me a lot of how we tried to talk ourselves into QB's like Losman, Edwards, Taylor, et al.

Man, do I hope we don't punt again against them.  In both games.

If Miami had a QB I might be a little concerned about them. Jets had a good offseason but the reports here in the NYC area is Wilson is struggling in OTA's. The Pats have Belichick but like the Fins no QB. This is the Bills division to lose and they won't. I just hope they win enough to get the #1 seed.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DrBob806 said:

I don't think the Bills recover from the 13 seconds gag.

9-7-1

Classic first post from a troll wannabe. You're going to be quite popular here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

Actually I'm a Bills fan. It's ok to disagree.

That you would even define that game by the final 13 seconds of regulation, much less the entire team, and their season is the kind of "logic," and trolling more commonly employed by Patriots* fans. Perhaps you should change your affiliation? I'm sure you would find a welcome home with that dwindling fan base.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

BS 

first post on a bills forum is a negative post talking about 13 seconds lol 

Bills won 9 games with a 2nd year Josh Allen … He’s Arguably the most talented player in the NFL and an all pro

And the bills have more talent than they have had in years… Only way they win 9 games is if Allen gets hit by a truck 

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

BS 

first post on a bills forum is a negative post talking about 13 seconds lol 

Bills won 9 games with a 2nd year Josh Allen … He’s Arguably the most talented player in the NFL and an all pro

And the bills have more talent than they have had in years… Only way they win 9 games is if Allen gets hit by a truck 

Careful, this guy may have a truck?  :)

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, DrBob806 said:

Of course. A little explanation/support for your opinion would be nice, dontca think? Are you capable of that?

I'd think one would look to introduce themselves by posting something interesting and well thought out. You are 0-2 so far, IMO.

On 7/3/2022 at 5:25 PM, DrBob806 said:

9-7-1

Did someone say 13 seconds?

I'm just gonna keep posting this anytime someone brings up that game....

Several factors contributed to the loss

1) 13 seconds

2) they had all three time outs left

3) they had Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill

4) some Bills players and coaches were already celebrating on the sidelines like the game was over

5) they only needed a FG to tie and go to OT. 

9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Did someone say 13 seconds?

I'm just gonna keep posting this anytime someone brings up that game....

Several factors contributed to the loss

1) 13 seconds

2) they had all three time outs left

3) they had Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Tyreek Hill

4) some Bills players and coaches were already celebrating on the sidelines like the game was over

5) they only needed a FG to tie and go to OT. 

6) I guess a team was due to blow a playoff game in a manner like that, as it never happened before in NFL history.

That game will have an effect on the upcoming season. Either a positive one, or negative. 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mat68 said:

What makes this team good is the best players blame themselves for the KC loss.  They will start the season with there hair on fire and not look back.  13 plus wins and #1 seed.

I blame McDermott and Frazier. Hopefully you are right about 13 plus wins. The first 6-7 games are brutal. If they come out of that stretch in good shape then the #1 seed is a very realistic goal.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/3/2022 at 5:25 PM, DrBob806 said:

9-7-1

Yeah, sorry, man, I’m always a bit wary of new posters who come in and immediately throw shade.  Prove yourself around here a bit before you start making enemies.

4 hours ago, eball said:

Yeah, sorry, man, I’m always a bit wary of new posters who come in and immediately throw shade.  Prove yourself around here a bit before you start making enemies.

It's an observation/opinion, not shade. 

Ok, so maybe my 1st post should have been about what? Chuck Knox? Joe Fergeson?

9 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

It's an observation/opinion, not shade. 

Ok, so maybe my 1st post should have been about what? Chuck Knox? Joe Fergeson?

Oh, I don't know, maybe something like "hey guys, new to the board, looks like a great place to talk Bills football.  I'm concerned that the hangover from that 13-second meltdown against the Chiefs is going to linger...am I alone here?"

So, Dr Bob, do you have anything concrete to support your concern that the Bills "won't recover" from the KC loss?  Or are you just a long time Bills fan suffering from BBFS who doesn't believe anything good can happen to the team?

Do you think Josh Allen is overconfident or not as good as we think he is?  Do you think Von Miller is over the hill?  Give us something, man, other than "we're doomed, 9 wins."

Cheers and welcome to the board.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, eball said:

So, Dr Bob, do you have anything concrete to support your concern that the Bills "won't recover" from the KC loss?  Or are you just a long time Bills fan suffering from BBFS who doesn't believe anything good can happen to the team?

Cheers and welcome to the board.

Nothing truly concrete, just a hunch. The Bills won't go into the abyss, like the Falcons after their SB loss, but NFL history is littered with teams who went south after gut-wrenching playoff losses. 

The Bills are certainly talented enough to win the AFC East again, but it won't be so easy this season. That's why 9 or 10 wins is my bet, which I'm not crazy about honestly. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.