Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

33 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Well said. Although he may remember who wins. So GO BILLS!

Good point. I remember Ahmad Rashad winning the Monday Night home game.  That was more exhilarating than being at the Bills losing to the (then) Redskins in single digit temps outside. 

Funny how the mind works…..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

do you think theres a chance that the bills will be the new thanksgiving team? theyve been featured in three of the past four (including this one). doubtful, but it would be cool to have a home bills game in the evening of thanksgiving after dallas. it would be a nice new tradition the nfl could fall into

1 hour ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

do you think theres a chance that the bills will be the new thanksgiving team? theyve been featured in three of the past four (including this one). doubtful, but it would be cool to have a home bills game in the evening of thanksgiving after dallas. it would be a nice new tradition the nfl could fall into

It seems by chance at this point. They just happened to be playing Dallas and they just happened to be playing Detroit. Of course, they didn’t have to put them as Thanksgiving day games. So, it could be a sign.

All three thanksgiving games have been on the road. So, a Buffalo home thanksgiving day game hasn’t been established.

Also, I think they want to keep the third game fresh since they already have two traditional games already.

Who knows though. It’s just a guess on my part.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

10 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

It seems by chance at this point. They just happened to be playing Dallas and they just happened to be playing Detroit. Of course, they didn’t have to put them as Thanksgiving day games. So, it could be a sign.

All three thanksgiving games have been on the road. So, a Buffalo home thanksgiving day game hasn’t been established.

Also, I think they want to keep the third game fresh since they already have two traditional games already.

Who knows though. It’s just a guess on my part.

The NFL has three games on Thanksgiving.  The Lions and Cowboys always play, at home, so the Bills can only be in those games once every eight years (per scheduling parameters).  The third game is not locked into any one team and obviously the Bills were chosen last year (along with the Saints).

After this season I doubt we'll see the Bills on Thanksgiving again for a while.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

The NFL has three games on Thanksgiving.  The Lions and Cowboys always play, at home, so the Bills can only be in those games once every eight years (per scheduling parameters).  The third game is not locked into any one team and obviously the Bills were chosen last year (along with the Saints).

After this season I doubt we'll see the Bills on Thanksgiving again for a while.

Yes, I doubt the NFL wants to tie itself to another locked in Thanksgiving team. There will probably be years when the Cowboys and Lions suck. It's good to have a completely open option

• Agree 1

Going for us is that Allen has stated he LOVES playing on T’giving and he’s become Must See TV nationally. I agree -for worse, not better, Motown & Big D are holiday tradition, so only the new 3rd game will be an option for 8 years increments. Fwiw, the AFL Bills played many T’giving games in their 10 seasons. A home Turkey Day game now would be Most Memorable!

• Like (+1) 3

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/5/28/23145504/buffalo-bills-will-be-on-every-channel-in-2022-announcer-pairings-streaming-service

There is no escaping the Buffalo Bills

Elephant in the room.  The Bills are not overshadowing local markets. 

while CBS has a lengthy list, it’s by default.  
It’s the TIME slot that matters 

Prime Video

Week 13 at New England Patriots

Al Michaels and Kirk Herbstreit kick off the Thursday Night Football coverage on the streaming giant. If you’re in Western New York or the Boston area, you’ll get it on over-the-air television, but everywhere else will need a Prime Video subscription, so plan ahead

Is this is THE only way to watch the game live?

I have Prime, just asking 

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2022/5/28/23145504/buffalo-bills-will-be-on-every-channel-in-2022-announcer-pairings-streaming-service

Outside the local markets,  but still in the USA, Amazon is your only LEGAL option,  from what I see 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/29/2022 at 10:20 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

A completely legal way to watch the games:. Get a GPS spoofing app and open up NFL.com to the local market where the game of your choice is and wa-la you got the game. 

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

A completely legal way to watch the games:. Get a GPS spoofing app and open up NFL.com to the local market where the game of your choice is and wa-la you got the game. 

I'm going to try this the first two Sundays of the season with non-Bills games to see if it works before counting on it.  I seem to recall the apps starting to get "smarter" about those VPN spoofers.  If it works, though...it's money.

Along the same lines, I wonder if I can "fool" YouTube TV on a Sunday to think i'm traveling and get the local channels.

Edited by eball

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Are you suggesting that using a "gps spoofing tool" to bypass the agreement with NFL.com is "completely legal"?

Or do you mean that it is unlikely to be discovered/prosecuted? 

Edited by The Dean
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, eball said:

I'm going to try this the first two Sundays of the season with non-Bills games to see if it works before counting on it.  I seem to recall the apps starting to get "smarter" about those VPN spoofers.  If it works, though...it's money.

Along the same lines, I wonder if I can "fool" YouTube TV on a Sunday to think i'm traveling and get the local channels.

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Are you suggesting that using a "gps spoofing tool" to bypass the agreement with NFL.com is "completely legal"?

Or do you mean that it is unlikely to be discovered/prosecuted? 

I don't count things I don't read as legally agreeing. 😁

And eball, you download a developer tool and use that to change your GPS artificially. It's different than a VPN. 

On 5/27/2022 at 4:43 PM, The Dean said:

Yes, I doubt the NFL wants to tie itself to another locked in Thanksgiving team. There will probably be years when the Cowboys and Lions suck. It's good to have a completely open option

Yea, I went down the rabbit hole thinking about this.  Since games have been played on Thanksgiving, starting way back in the 1920's...

Detroit (Panthers/Wolverines/Lions) 39-44-2

Dallas (Texans/Cowboys) 32-23-1

and for good measure

Buffalo (All-Americans/Bisons/Bills) 8-6-1

On 5/30/2022 at 3:10 PM, Boyst62 said:

I find it interesting. As a kid growing up in the 1960s and 70s we all dreamed of being able to see all the games. Now that you can, all I read is complaining about the cost. I had to listen to the games on a transistor radio! Sunday Ticket is the bomb!!!

48 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it interesting. As a kid growing up in the 1960s and 70s we all dreamed of being able to see all the games. Now that you can, all I read is complaining about the cost. I had to listen to the games on a transistor radio! Sunday Ticket is the bomb!!!

Its the only reason I got Directv. Sunday Ticket is the best.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.