Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

Just bought tickets for myself, and my soon-to-be 12-year-old son Bruno to the Bills @ Rams game at SoFi.

OK seats, I suppose-- front row of the top tier, and they weren't cheap, considering the altitude. I haven't yet been to SoFi, but I'm told "there aren't any bad seats." We'll see... The last Bills game I attended was the Chargers debacle at Stubhub center (that's a 24,000 seat venue) where Nate Peterman schatt himself in the first half. I witnessed that abomination from the fourteenth row at the twenty yard line.

Fourteenth row at the twenty yard line for this game was listed at $1,850 a seat. So, I'm getting Bruno a set of binoculars for his birthday.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Just bought tickets for myself, and my soon-to-be 12-year-old son Bruno to the Bills @ Rams game at SoFi.

OK seats, I suppose-- front row of the top tier, and they weren't cheap, considering the altitude. I haven't yet been to SoFi, but I'm told "there aren't any bad seats." We'll see... The last Bills game I attended was the Chargers debacle at Stubhub center (that's a 24,000 seat venue) where Nate Peterman schatt himself in the first half. I witnessed that abomination from the fourteenth row at the twenty yard line.

Fourteenth row at the twenty yard line for this game was listed at $1,850 a seat. So, I'm getting Bruno a set of binoculars for his birthday.

Having paid for the opportunity to be a first-hand witness to the Peterman game, the Bills should be buying you seats at SoFi. .... On a serious note: Congratulations! for your son, and I hope you both have a great time at the game. ... At the least, the Bills owe you a win this time around 😁

12 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Are you going to step up on the stage and do the SoFi Money Dance?? 

On 5/14/2022 at 1:34 PM, Paul Costa said:

It’s not hard to see the Bills schedule for the next 10 years. Google future NFL schedules and you can see 14 of the 17 teams they will play each year. The other 3 are determined by last years record. There is no Goodell conspiracy 😱

There is a Goodell conspiracy just not on this issue.

19 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Bruno will not remember the seating chart, he’ll remember being there with his dad. Well done, sir! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/16/2022 at 8:23 PM, Rocky Landing said:

Which ticket agency/site did you go through?

On 5/16/2022 at 8:23 PM, Rocky Landing said:

Happy for you and your son. I live in San Diego which is only a few hour from SoFi. I would love to take my 17 yr old boy to the game. However, the prices are unaffordable for me. Parking, uber, food, gas, and tickets are CRAZY high. I figure it would cost well over a 1k probably closer to 2-3k to enjoy ourselves. Sad state of affairs when the NFL has priced out average people from going to the games. Yet, owners and players get richer and richer. Just a little bitter about the whole situation. Sorry for the rant. Enjoy yourselves.

Edited by newcam2012
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Happy for you and your son. I live in San Diego which is only a few hour from SoFi. I would love to take my 17 yr old boy to the game. However, the prices are unaffordable for me. Parking, uber, food, gas, and tickets are CRAZY high. I figure it would cost well over a 1k probably closer to 2-3k to enjoy ourselves. Sad state of affairs when the NFL has priced out average people from going to the games. Yet, owners and players get richer and richer. Just a little bitter about the whole situation. Sorry for the rant. Enjoy yourselves.

Oh, I feel you, believe me. This was a bitter pill to swallow. Part of it is the nature of this particular game. Looked into what a Rams ticket in October would be for comparison, and they're about a third the price.

I wasn't going to do this game myself, but friends I know who have been to SoFi were telling me what a great venue it is. If you go onto Gametime, I believe you can get two tickets for maybe a little over $350, before fees, and taxes (so $400ish?). That will put you over the corner of the end zone in the top level. Basically the worst seats in the house, but... if there "aren't any bad seats..." I found an interactive map that shows about what your view would be. https://chargers.io-media.com/web/index.html# 

Parking though... Holy crap! I'm going to have to get creative on that. I think we might take the train in from a few miles away with our bikes. Parking at the SoFi for that game starts at $296!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I didn’t know that you lived in San Diego. Me too, bro.

We’re tempted to go to the game as well. That said, I don’t know if we’ll be able to afford it either.

Have you ever been to a place called the Local in Pacific Beach?  It’s a Bills bar in San Diego.

Yes but not in years. The bar has changed names a few times. Back in the late 90s the bar had half Bills fans on one side and Bears fans on the other. It was a lot of fun. If we are talking about the same place, I recommend going to Konos for breakfast. Nothing fancy but good food at a reasonable price. The place is right next to the bar. Almost on the pier.

Edited by newcam2012
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Not sure if this was dropped 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/2022-nfl-schedule-bills-won-191553870.html

Bills won’t face any well-rested opponents

At no point in 2022 do the Bills face an opponent that had a bye the week before.

Or a longer rest period?

The Bills have their own bye in Week 7. The current way the NFL schedules byes, they appear from Week 6 to 14. However, of all Buffalo’s opponents in that range, no one has the week off before taking on the Bills.

This also helped the Bills win the league’s “rest differential” battle.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.