Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Prediction...

3-3 thru the first six...new defensive front, new OC, and no Tre, gauntlet portion of schedule...no problem...

10-1 after the bye...Tre returns, team starts to gel

Finish 13-4, No. 1 seed in the AFC, Super Bowl champs! 👍

I agree almost completely with this, but have it 9-2 after the bye.

12-5, AFC East champs. Only question is whether it will be good enough for the #1 seed.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Prediction...

3-3 thru the first six...new defensive front, new OC, and no Tre, gauntlet portion of schedule...no problem...

10-1 after the bye...Tre returns, team starts to gel

Finish 13-4, No. 1 seed in the AFC, Super Bowl champs! 👍

Buffalo 🦬 3-3?  
Shirley, you jest?

4-2 at worst, but I’m not taking 6-0 at the bye. 

39 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I was curious to see who our 2023 opponents were to see if we finally get KC at home and nope we got KC on the road again next year lol

Nope, Bills face AFCW next year and last time vs AFCW was 2020 and KC was in Buffalo. In 2023 it will be in KC.

2 hours ago, Mr Info said:

Nope, Bills face AFCW next year and last time vs AFCW was 2020 and KC was in Buffalo. In 2023 it will be in KC.

@Mr Info is right. The schedule is already determined for years to come. It’s very balanced for everyone.

Also, it just seems like a lot because we’ve had two road playoff games in a row there. If you base it off of regular season, Kansas City was just at our place in 2020.

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

I was curious to see who our 2023 opponents were to see if we finally get KC at home and nope we got KC on the road again next year lol

It’s not hard to see the Bills schedule for the next 10 years. Google future NFL schedules and you can see 14 of the 17 teams they will play each year. The other 3 are determined by last years record. There is no Goodell conspiracy 😱

1 hour ago, Paul Costa said:

It’s not hard to see the Bills schedule for the next 10 years. Google future NFL schedules and you can see 14 of the 17 teams they will play each year. The other 3 are determined by last years record. There is no Goodell conspiracy 😱

I think much of the paranoia comes from years of getting important teams when they have off byes/extended days off. This year has turned that on its head a bit.

But doesn't it seem like the Bills play the Titans every freaking year, lately? 

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

I think much of the paranoia comes from years of getting important teams when they have off byes/extended days off. This year has turned that on its head a bit.

That happens when the bills and titans win their division, they are guranteed to play each other. 

2 hours ago, Paul Costa said:

I never said there was lol. That was a waste of a paragraph 😂

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

That happens when the bills and titans win their division, they are guranteed to play each other. 

More complicated than that.

The Bills didn't win their division in 2017, but played the Titans in 2018. They didn't win the division in 2018, but played the Titans in 2019.  They didn't win the division in 2019, but played the Titans in 2020...should I go on?

I think the Bills and Titans are just mirroring each other in the standings of their division.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

@Mr Info is right. The schedule is already determined for years to come. It’s very balanced for everyone.

Also, it just seems like a lot because we’ve had two road playoff games in a row there. If you base it off of regular season, Kansas City was just at our place in 2020.

Yeah but you can’t let facts get in the way of some people’s false crusades. They keep repeating the Bills have played in KC the past 3 years in regular season and it’s not close to being true. And even after this disclosure you will still have plenty of people spewing it falsely. It’s funny. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, The Dean said:

The Bills didn't win their division in 2017, but played the Titans in 2018. They didn't win the division in 2018, but played the Titans in 2019.  They didn't win the division in 2019, but played the Titans in 2020...should I go on?

I think the Bills and Titans are just mirroring each other in the standings of their division.

Bills became good and moved up the ladder and Tennessee's rivals had a series of setbacks, Andrew Luck said "***** this ***** I'm out.", the Texans collapsed in on themselves like a black hole, and the Jaguars....well they're the Jaguars. 

2 hours ago, The Dean said:

It’s my fault actually.  I live in East TN snd I’ve been slipping Goodell a fresh $5 bill to get the Titans in our schedule.  I know it’s getting a little out of hand now.   😊

10 minutes ago, Apocalypse Nuts said:

It’s my fault actually.  I live in East TN snd I’ve been slipping Goodell a fresh $5 bill to get the Titans in our schedule.  I know it’s getting a little out of hand now.   😊

🤣

On 5/14/2022 at 2:45 PM, The Dean said:

Without looking it up, I think we played the Titans once in Buffalo, then 3 straight in Nashville. Someone here said the max you can play regular season games at their place is three times in a row, so we are back to WNY. 

I LOVE Bills games in Nashville because it’s a pretty 3.5 hour drive and it’s a great city to see a game. 

It seems like we’ve been going to KC for longer than should be allowed! Since the Cincinnati game is at night on January 2, I considered making KC my road game this year. Time will tell. 

45 minutes ago, Augie said:

Without looking it up, I think we played the Titans once in Buffalo, then 3 straight in Nashville. Someone here said the max you can play regular season games at their place is three times in a row, so we are back to WNY. 

I LOVE Bills games in Nashville because it’s a pretty 3.5 hour drive and it’s a great city to see a game. 

It seems like we’ve been going to KC for longer than should be allowed! Since the Cincinnati game is at night on January 2, I considered making KC my road game this year. Time will tell. 

KC only feels like that because of the added playoff games so this will be the 5th time in 3 years we played them but 4 of the games were there. 

Otherwise it would be 2 away, 1 home. 

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.