Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

18 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Wow. I remember less than a decade ago that our Primetime game was always a Thursday Night Football game and it was always a terrible match up.

Now we have five in a season, starting with very first. Perceptions have changed.

We are the talk of the town....we are the cat's meow.

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Then the Bills need to wrap up home field advantage early so they can have bye week before first playoff game.

Watched playoff game in Hawaii in 90's Superbowl run.  Ate breakfast at place where if you finish the 12 egg dish it was free (it wasn't, too much potatoes in it) and watched game there. 

I lived on the west coast for most of the 90's.  IMO there's nothing better than an early morning Bills game. Probably my favorite time to watch them.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

i love LOVE the schedule. yes the first 6 games are tough, but its good to get battled test quickly and sharpen the iron ASAP.

This schedule is about as good as it gets for a division winning team, IMO. Some people just look for anything to complain about. It's quite sad IMO

Haven't gone through this whole thread - has anyone commented that the Josh flexing image on Josh's shirt has a Braves logo

:worthy:image.png.fb09828f6387ca01df3c9d61525c0061.png

Man these first few moths are going to be brutal.

And I could definitely see the Bills getting off to a slow start like the Chiefs did last year before putting everything together and playing their best football in the 2nd half of the season when the schedule softens up a bit, at least on paper anyway.

14 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

yes

Well in one of these threads

JoshAllenteewebsite_900x.jpg?v=165187998

The Josh Allen Mount Up T Shirt 

Funny how the slight distortion / low resolution makes it look so much like a Braves logo

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Man these first few moths are going to be brutal.

And I could definitely see the Bills getting off to a slow start like the Chiefs did last year before putting everything together and playing their best football in the 2nd half of the season when the schedule softens up a bit, at least on paper anyway.

You can fix that by putting your winter clothes in moth balls. It’s warm enough now, right?

Major foo bar on Sporting News website schedule for Amazon Prime:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-schedule-2022-sunday-thursday-monday-prime-time/upe3kqwowadqpqsvc0e59wby

Bills play at Lions on Thanksgiving on Nov 24. Bills play Cheats on Dec 1. 

image.thumb.png.f074add2a725e356bf436910f3907b12.png

Trying to add network which is showing game to my schedule and notice this.

I added NFLN for games at end of year last year and now they show no live games and considering deleting it. 

Edited by Limeaid

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Then the Bills need to wrap up home field advantage early so they can have bye week before first playoff game.

Watched playoff game in Hawaii in 90's Superbowl run.  Ate breakfast at place where if you finish the 12 egg dish it was free (it wasn't, too much potatoes in it) and watched game there. 

My son watched a Bills game while on his honeymoon in Hawaii last season. Big grin cracking a beer in a sports bar who opened practically  at the crack of dawn for football fans! They either had no rules or found a way around them. 

3 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Packers @ Bills has long been my second wet dream

Been a Packers fan for long time.  I had a job offer in Minnesota and the company had a stadium box.  Everyone on production teams got turns going to game. During interview I asked if I could have it written in contract that I got to go to Packers game. I was asked "Why?" and I told them I was a Packers fan.  I was told no. I was not planning on taking job after what I had seen in interview so I was not concerned about rejection. They called me for 2nd interview and I said no thank you. I got a third call saying technical manager really wanted me and I'd given team lead position for 2nd shift which automatically gave me shift bonus and incentives. They would also guarantee me Packers game seat every other year. I told them I took a different position and I would not leave it after just starting new job.

• Like (+1) 1

Prediction...

3-3 thru the first six...new defensive front, new OC, and no Tre, gauntlet portion of schedule...no problem...

10-1 after the bye...Tre returns, team starts to gel

Finish 13-4, No. 1 seed in the AFC, Super Bowl champs! 👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Augie said:

My son watched a Bills game while on his honeymoon in Hawaii last season. Big grin cracking a beer in a sports bar who opened practically  at the crack of dawn for football fans! They either had no rules or found a way around them. 

That’s actually normal. My daughter got married there and the entire grooms side joined me at a bar that morning for the 7:00am kick off. It was a really great time! Loco Mocos all around. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Been a Packers fan for long time.  I had a job offer in Minnesota and the company had a stadium box.  Everyone on production teams got turns going to game. During interview I asked if I could have it written in contract that I got to go to Packers game. I was asked "Why?" and I told them I was a Packers fan.  I was told no. I was not planning on taking job after what I had seen in interview so I was not concerned about rejection. They called me for 2nd interview and I said no thank you. I got a third call saying technical manager really wanted me and I'd given team lead position for 2nd shift which automatically gave me shift bonus and incentives. They would also guarantee me Packers game seat every other year. I told them I took a different position and I would not leave it after just starting new job.

Good story! You have to go with your feelings when selecting a job. Trust it worked out for you. 

12 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

My buddy’s stepbrother created an app that not only shows the Bills schedule at a glance, but gives an updated countdown, to the second, to the kickoff time to each game.

I have no connection to it, other than the degrees of separation listed above, but thought some of you may enjoy it.

Below is the link for the Apple version, I believe it’s available on Google Play as well.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mafiakickoff/id1623008594

A bunch of the North Jersey Bills Backers have downloaded the app. And I have received really positive feedback. Thanks for the link!  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.