Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It kind of is on Thanksgiving.

"Nationally Televised" is the metric I look for. I have to decide whether to get the Sunday Ticket again, this year.  Looking at the schedule and the calendar, I may not get as few as 4 games on local TV. But then again it could be 6-7.   I'll probably get it just so I have it covered. But seems like it might be aun unnecessary expense, this year.

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

only one 4:25 game!!

that 425 is 100% national game on CBS

Detroit thanksgiving game is national

2 espn games 

2 nbc games

amazon game

possible national Saturday flex game 

late season normal flexing times….hosting CLEVELAND and jets aren’t flexed games. Game at chicago can’t get flexed other than move to 4 pm.  Games on thxgvg, Amazon, Monday night, and possible Miami game shift.

1 minute ago, GolfandBills said:

Poor year to get the Sunday ticket lol

For sure. But if I only use it for 5-6 games, it pays for itself compared to bar booze and food costs. Plus don't have to venture out so can just lie around in my underwear.  Hard to put a price on that for me.

Just now, The Dean said:

For sure. But if I only use it for 5-6 games, it pays for itself compared to bar booze and food costs. Plus don't have to venture out so can just lie around in my underwear.  Hard to put a price on that for me.

Doesn't it get breezy under the bridge?

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

This is like the Eric Andre Show meets Dr. Steve Brule meets the 2022 Buffalo Bills... if this team doesn't win a Super Bowl then I don't know what to believe in anymore. 

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

Looks like 5 primetime games to me. 12:30 pm is not primetime.

Primetime is more a phrase that represents the peak hours most people will be watching.  Thanksgiving games all fall into that category I would say, so I think it qualifies as a PT game IMO

Edited by Alphadawg7

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Primetime is more a phrase that represents the peak hours most people will be watching.  Thanksgiving games all fall into that category I would say, so I think it qualifies as a PT game IMO

Pretty much what I said in the other thread. 

10am isn't primetime but the turkey day parade gets the ratings they need to keep it going. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.