Buffalo Bills 2022 Schedule

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Only 3 home games in first 9 weeks 🤮

And yet no three game road trips, a 10-day rest after our only West Coast trip, and we don't play anyone who is coming off a bye.

I think we were treated fairly.  For once.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

18 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Agreed.  we couldn't close  against tough teams last year... (Titans, Colts,  Bucs, Steelers,)

Love this schedule. The football starved world see the champs against the most dynamic athlete to come along in our lifetime. Then a revenge game on Monday night with Tannehill, being thrown to the wolves without Brown or a real #1. Good luck. Miami and Baltimore will be tough but a split will do at minimum. Then the Jets will see who the class of the division is. It's time to finally exorcise demons with KC and Green Bay will be a lot easier to beat at home. The rest of the schedule will be a product of the evolution of this well constructed team.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BRH said:

And yet no three game road trips, a 10-day rest after our only West Coast trip, and we don't play anyone who is coming off a bye.

I think we were treated fairly.  For once.

I overall agree- also I prefer more home games late. The bye week thing is the biggest advantage the NFL seems to give 

1 hour ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

only one 4:25 game!!

Yeah but of the 1:00 games that would be the likely ones to be moved, really only Baltimore for certain would be considered a top game.  Possible Miami, Cleveland, and Pitt may be good ones but Miami and Pitt are both too early to tell how good they'll actually be.  Cleveland could be flexed, though I'd imagine the Bills would lobby hard against that considering they are then playing 4 days later on Thanksgiving.

10 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

NFL seems to punish Bills for not having a dome.  

Bills should start working on having stadium be unavailable for many weekends perhaps partly as new stadium prep.

Last year we played 5 of 9 home games from mid-November to January, with 4 in December and January!  

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I overall agree- also I prefer more home games late. The bye week thing is the biggest advantage the NFL seems to give 

Do you have season tickets?  And if so, are they club seats?  😄

1 minute ago, 1ManRaid said:

So much for the "leaks" that we have week 1 at home and the Ravens on Thanksgiving. 

there was a guy with a made up account posting garbage and was dunking on everyone after. It ended pretty funny.

1 hour ago, 13 Second Prevent Defense said:

Usually we screw Miami.  Have you watched in recent years?

my reference is to the fact that we always play them in the searing heat where the fish are acclimated to the humid weather, whilst the Pats always play them in December when conditions are more suited to the visiting team.

Our recent success against them is incidental, the point remains - why do the Pat's get the same cosy deal every year whilst we get the short straw. 

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, bigK14094 said:

The NFL schedule makers screw the Bills fan on the ground once again.  Two home games in Nov and Dec and one in January.  That is five of eight in the cold season.  The stadium fans  (the TV studio of today) don't count.   The Bills get a bye in Oct, a good weather month.  This has happened year after year, and is one principal reason I dropped my seasons.

you know what tho--- I LOVE IT.. Love cold weather games... it happen to every team -- not just the Bills..l get out to a game -support your favorite team... yeee hawwwww

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBob said:

Last year we played 5 of 9 home games from mid-November to January, with 4 in December and January!  

Do you have season tickets?  And if so, are they club seats?  😄

I have not been to a game in Buffalo in 20 years but I was at the Raiders playoff game in 94 that was about 35 below and several other bad weather games. I like the late season games because Josh can throw when others cant

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.